• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel 4-B calcs big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it serves as a reserve feat.
I had also recalculated the Surtur Portal feat and the result is 152 GigaFoe.
BTW, I can't see where you marked the 2.8284271247461901px in Scaling 2. Is it because it's in the dead center of the portal, which would explain why it's so small?

Also I found an even crisper version of the image of the feat here (Imgur link here). It's Thor #340 in case anyone is interested, but remastered.

BTW, I can't see where you marked the 2.8284271247461901px in Scaling 2. Is it because it's in the dead center of the portal, which would explain why it's so small?
It is the diagonal of the last pixels of the creature coming out of the portal.
Also I found an even crisper version of the image of the feat here (Imgur link here). It's Thor #340 in case anyone is interested, but remastered.

I think it's the same one I used, I googled the higher resolution one.

Last edited:
The one I found is a bit higher res. When I crop my one, it's 1737x1680 compared to your 1476x1396.
I have updated the calculation with the image you mention, the result has decreased by 84 GigaFoe.
You could evaluate it? so that it will finally be in Thor's profile.

What about the Surtur portal feat? KLOL seems fine with it.
I said I didn't know if it was good to go or not, since I hear stuff that the Uni-Lord feat is non-canon, but I think that was for the regen stuff.

EDIT: IGNORE THIS, I THOUGHT THIS WAS SURFER'S UNI-LORD FEAT FOR A MOMENT.

Last edited:
I said I didn't know if it was good to go or not, since I hear stuff that the Uni-Lord feat is non-canon, but I think that was for the regen stuff.

EDIT: IGNORE THIS, I THOUGHT THIS WAS SURFER'S UNI-LORD FEAT FOR A MOMENT.
Yeah guys ignore this comment, my bad.

So what we doing here then?
Prolly sticking with Thor's High 4-C star shaking feat and Thor + Beta Ray Bill's gigaFOE feat combo.

Though the thing is, Sentry is 1 megaFOE at maximum and he's had no issues ragdolling Thor, so this kinda puts our scaling into question.

Last edited:
Prolly sticking with Thor's High 4-C star shaking feat and Thor + Beta Ray Bill's gigaFOE feat combo.

Though the thing is, Sentry is 1 gigaFOE at maximum and he's had no issues ragdolling Thor, so this kinda puts our scaling into question.
Sentry's million exploding statement, which shouldn't be taken at face value at all, has also been calculated at 4-A by someone iirc. I will see if I can find it.

And he also has billion exploding suns statements.

The author has also mentioned that he has power far beyond that of normal heralds. The catchphrase is more or less a cool thing.

Wait Sentry have 1 Gigaton feat?
The million exploding suns statement. Tho I am planning on removing the sentry from scaling chain alongside Thanos and warlock. I can fit all three elsewhere with genis.

Though the thing is, Sentry is 1 gigaFOE at maximum and he's had no issues ragdolling Thor, so this kinda puts our scaling into question.
I mean we don't take that statement as literal IIRC so it should be fine.

Found it. I have no idea wtf a megafoe is.
SN2016aps released 10 times more energy than the sun will emit in its lifetime.

1.3 Foe * 10 = 13 Foe

1000000*13 = 13000000 Foe | 13 MegaFoe

Sentry's million exploding statement, which shouldn't be taken at face value at all, has also been calculated at 4-A by someone iirc. I will see if I can find it.
4-A, comes from the mention that Supernovae in Marvel are capable of destroying multiple solar systems.

That I had calculated at 1.0508612E+58 Joules and if you multiply it by a million it gives a result of 1.0508612E+64 Joules | 105 ExaFoe.
Which is consistent with these feats:

-Jane Foster shakes worlds half a universe away | 25 ExaFoe

- Thor creates universal storm | 65 ExaFoe

- And universe-shaking feats average between 850 PetaFoe and 26.9 ExaFoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back