• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon She was instantly able to deduce the single strand thin weak spot of a giant suit of armor just by looking at it and was able to paralyze Ryuko despite her being biologically half Life Fiber

I mean she can, you know, feel around for things i'd assume, and the dude's got a physical head. She doesn't know his anatomy is atypical, so if she just goes for there and happens to hit the brain that's fine.

She could also just go for a single needle through the spinal chord and throat like she tried to do to Ryuko in another of their fights

I think they're just really small and can get in through pores and stuff, but idk

Said Duplicates are also around his level in strength considering they were able to hold off the E4

They were undamaged by a 105 Megaton attack and Nui's clones can stomp them and are comparable to COVERs that can fight MK 2 Elite 4 members

And there's hundreds of them

WeeklyBattles said:
They were undamaged by a 105 Megaton attack and Nui's clones can stomp them and are comparable to COVERs that can fight MK 2 Elite 4 members
And there's hundreds of them
" they were able to hold off the MK 2 elite 4 who are stronger than Sigurd "

So they're comparable to the covers that are comparable to the Mk2 but they stomp the Mk2? What?

Life Fibers are something alien and have mysterious properties that can't be easily explained by science. I'm pretty sure it gets around Servant Immunity pretty easily.

Can Nui tank a Bolverk Gram?

There's also the issue of whether or not Nui can recover from having a death rune carved into her soul.

Sigurd is a significantly better swordsman than Nui too. Not sure if her hax will work through his Magic Resistance, but I wouldn't doubt it either.

He also spends most of the second Lostbelt being possessed by Surtur.

@Gar

It depends.

Gram is still the strongest Demonic Sword despite being reforged after it was shattered.

I'm pretty sure Life Fibers still fall under the "mysterious" and "can't be easily explained by science" requirements pretty nicely still.

@Weekly

If Nui opens with mind hax, then sure.

Otherwise Sigurd tears her in half since he can easily rip through Mountain level attacks. And yes, I know about Nui's regen. But death runes are a thing. Plus he could potentially spam Ansuz at her or nuke her with Gram.

Not sure how a fire attack would help him, and Gram would have to destroy her pretty thoroughly in order for her to not regenerate from it

Nui is also ~3x stronger and more durable than him and Nui can spam a huge army of clones around his level of power

@Weekly

Gram is comparable to Excalibur, which burned every atom of the Cthulhu monster's flesh in Fate/Zero.

What's Nui's best feat?

I...dont think we're allowed to scale attacks like that

Life fibers instantly regen their molecules when damaged unless theyre cut from both sides simultaneously

and the whole "cutting from both sides" thing comes from the fact that they regen as soon as the attack leaves them

@Weekly

They both operate on the same principle and are explicitly stated to be equals, so I don't really see why we can't.

@Repp Simple, has Gram shown to destroy things on an atomic level? If not you really cant say that it can.

@Weekly

It's the equal of Excalibur and operates identically.

It's like saying that two jet fighters with identical specs but are made in different countries operate differently.

@Schro

No. Caliburn is the descendant of Gram as the sword that chooses the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back