• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Nui Harime

Kepekley23 said:
Anyway and regardless of this, what is Nui's best High-Mid range feat?
Instantly regenerating from being cut into hundreds of tiny pieces, as well as having better regen that Ragyo, who could do the same, and Ryuko, who regenerated instantly from being torn to shreds

Regenerating from small pieces isn't enough to regenerate from having her frozen self be melted (Ares's Fire, Blades of Chaos) or vaporized (Souls of Hades). The Blades of Chaos are so hot they instantly vaporize cubic meters of water just by touching them, so he'd easily melt her via sheer heat.

@Kep Melting cubic meters of water is tier 8 at best and she has the regen to come back from melting

Also how durable is the ice itself? Whats stopping her from just breaking out? Hell whats stopping her from using an afterimage or clone to take the hit and trick him into hitting it rather than her?

> Melting cubic meters of water is tier 8 at best

Petrification makes it so that durability isn't a thing. That's the whole point. Same with freezing.

> She has the regen to come back from melting

Scans?

> Also how durable is the ice itself? Whats stopping her from just breaking out?

Because you'd have to prove she retains her conscience even after getting frozen solid.

> Hell whats stopping her from using an afterimage or clone to take the hit and trick him into hitting it rather than her?

She doesn't have Precog and wouldn't be able to tell until he'd used it

You sure are changing up your argument a lot my guy.

Oh wait, melting is the next level of regen, my bad.

Why wouldnt she retain her consciousness?

She doesnt need precog, she was able to use that trick to fool sanageyama, the guy with omnidirectional vision, into thinking he was attacking her for almost 30 seconds before he realized she was just an afterimage. The attack he was using was also invisible and she had no idea what he was doing beforehand, to the point that she was visibly confused as to what he was trying to do.

No I'm not. I'm explaining how nearly everything he is likely to pull will lead to a victory.

> Why wouldnt she retain her consciousness?

For the same reason petrified people are assumed not to retain their consciousness (because the brain stops functioning)

Thats not the same thing as petrification though.

Plus Life Fibers are able to break out of being frozen by a compound specifically made to be able to freeze them. They can also survive in outer space

No my dude, turning flesh into rock is not the same thing as freezing flesh. youre not turning the flesh itself directly into ice by freezing it youre just turning the water in the flesh into ice.

Which would you like a scan of? Breaking out of the freezing compound or being able to survive in space? There's also the fact that Life Fibers can survive in arctic conditions as well.

Which, in turn, stops the brain from functioning which is what both have in common.

Breaking out of the compound. Even if they could, Kratos has plenty of time to shatter her before she breaks out unless it's nigh instant.

Just going to point out that Nui's body can operate after having her heart ripped out and characters with lesser regen than herself have functioned without a head. Trying to damage her brain isnt going to do much.

So basically, Kratos simply had more go-to options to defeat Nui than the latter does to defeat the former. Well that's cool, cause I personally dislike Nui....LOL

I was gonna vote Kratos for Kep's explanations, anyway, but the grace period has already ended by the time I checked back...RIP

Back