• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Sigurd 5: Idk anymore (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm the one who made this i just goes to my classic 10 meters range lel, anyway for wrap Cole FRA honestly this is a mistake creating this match exist

Also my Sigurd vs SC Siegfried still need to be concluded

Why?

Why are you tossing a range spammer against a Saber and throwing away his only advantage?

Also you do 100 meters most of the time no?

Bring what Makkurona said, kind of unfair when an "archer" spam projectiles far away, in other side it also unfair when the "archer" get to an close range and lost it advantage so yeah....lose/lose situation tbh

Nah, recently i goes to 10 meters in some of my matches

It's less fair when the one advantage Cole has is instantly mitigated against an opponent who can one shot him with any attack.

Just make a match againts cole that is in Archer class. This match is somewhat unfair, yeah he can one shot, but because of the range he lose.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
If i'm the one who made this i just goes to my classic 10 meters range lel, anyway for wrap Cole FRA honestly this is a mistake creating this match exist

Also my Sigurd vs SC Siegfried still need to be concluded
^Theres only like 2 votes left on this thread so go here when ya'll can

This is concluded, and I am closing

......I just realized the grace wasn't over when I closed it.,.....

I reopened to let it continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back