• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Sigurd match,this time gonna throw him against the character from KlK,and yeah it's the Childish psychopath herself Nui Harime,who gonna win!!?

-Base Nui is used and Bolverk Gram is unrestricted

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo_Tengger_Semeru_National_Park)

-Range is 30 meters

-Win via death!!!

Saber.(Sigurd).full.2355916
250px-Nui

VS

Pretty sure being made up of an alien race counts as being mysterious. That being said, i have no idea what Nui is capeable of.

Life fibers were recreated to shape a human or a blade

So no, shaping them into something new makes them lose mystery

I dont think that reshaping them makes them lose that, its the material that makes them mysterious, not their form.

Nui can use mind stitching which should bypass Sigurd's mind manip resistance due to being completely different from the normal mind manip he resists, and she can use acupuncture needles to paralyze the opponent and do so so stealthily that she was able to stick Ryuko dozens of times in the middle of a sword fight and Ryuko couldnt tell she had been stuck until after Nui flat out said it.

Nui is also quite a bit stronger.

First things first, does anyone know how Death Manipulation interacts with Regen? I alway see contradictionary answers so im unsure.

With that being said lets see. Shoudnt Sigurd be able to acess Nuis informations via his glasses? If yes, then he sets up his barrier to prevent sneak attacks and enchant his weapon to memory rip her (or death manip her, depending on the answer for above)

She may have the AP advantage but Sigurd is ridicoulusly skilled, so he might be able to stand his ground against her.

This is btw not a vote for now, because im no expert on Sigurd. IF my points are correct then Sigurd.

Yes but he has to physically draw it on her while she's swarming him with hundreds of clones stronger than him, paralyzing him without him even realizing it, or mind haxxing him

Crystallized Wisdom: A magic item that does not exist in the original myth. Sigurd's glasses are the crystallization of the wisdom he gained from eating the heart of the evil dragon Fafnir, allowing him to access enormous amounts of information on nearly any topic he wishes at will. It would even work if the glasses are lent to others, but the sheer volume of information will easily give others a painful headache.

This would let him realize it. What makes her mind hax bypass his resistance?

Nui was able to beat people who can do the exact same thing without them even realizing it

He resists magic-based mind manipulation, Nuis isnt magic based and it encompasses a lot more than just mind manip, and is likely a lot more potent as well

Servant mind resistance barring Gilgamesh is crap, doesn't even need to be physical to affect him

She doesn't have any resistance to information manipulation, how did someone who knows what's happening not know what's happening?

It is the ability to bring about what is possible through science with supernatural means; although the process is considered a miracle, the end result is not.

This is the definition for magic in Nasuverse. The mind resis would still work.

Except by the rules of the verse that's not how that works.

Following the entry for Magic, Magecraft is the ability to reproduce what can be scientifically realized regardless of time and funds. The limits of Magecraft have changed with time, as science evolved and sorceries from before became technically possible through science.

They resist all of this, to higher degree with the more magic resistance they have. ^

@Dragon Hōka Inumuta has both passive and active information analysis that allows him to absorb and analyze any and all information about an opponent and once he gets 100% information about an opponent he is able to devise a method to beat them instantly. Nui stomped him.

I'm not talking about if he won the fight or not. I'm saying if he has an ability that let's him know all the information, then why did he not know all the information?

He did, she stomped him anyways. He even states later in the series that analyzing her isnt worth it anymore because he has all the information he could about her.

I wasn't saying that the info manip was what could let Sigurd win, I was saying the info manip would let Sigurd know about the needles that you said he wouldn't realize.

Cu Caster could cast his runes by simply touching and calling out their name with his A rank. Sigurd should be comperable to a certain degree.

And the guy she stomped is certaintly not as skilled and haxed as Sigurd is so thats not really an argument.

Sigurd's is a B Rank though, and the description of his death rune explicitly stated it needs to be drawn directly on the opponent.

Not as haxxed no, but she stomped three other people at the same time as she stomped Inumuta, and Uzu is arguably just as skilled as Sigurd.

All of this while she's swarming him with hundreds of clones stronger than him, paralyzing him without him even realizing it, or mind haxxing him

She sticks dozens of tacking needles all over the opponent in pressure points

She uses the same mind hax that Ragyo uses

Are servants assumed to have similar anatomy to humans?

I have no idea what that means considering dragons aren't real and as such we have no basis for what to go on with that, would the brain be sufficiently different for the biological mind manip to fail

Sigurd has a dragon's Magical Core not anatomy. Aside from his heart generating crap tons of energy, his insides work the same as a human.

Due to having his body modified to be akin to a dragon's, Sigurd is vulnerable to dragon-slaying weapons and abilities

so this part is just talking about the Core?

Does her needles work on things that she doesn't know where the points are? Like in a situation where she saw an alien, would she be able to info manip the points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back