• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Gilgamesh 2

Gilgamesh Full Power Render
"To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. King of Conquerors, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality."

XND Shulk
"Why should we care. What's important isn't whether you can see the future or not. It's the will to make a choice, and the strength to seize your destiny! Our time has come. Our destiny is our own!"

Rules: Both Combatants at 2-A

No need to equalize speed since they are already equal at Infinite

Who wins and Why?

Shulk:

Gilgamesh: 3

Inconclusive:

Stomp:

So can someone tell me how exactly Ten Crowns EX works? Does it need to be activated for it to start passively negate attacks? If so then Shulk's Monado ( Alvis ) could just end the fight there with a thought based Resistance Negated Existence Erasure.

If it is passive how did Gilgamesh get rid of BB's Ten Crowns? Could another Subjective Reality user just mess with it?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I don't see anything impressive on Shulk's profile. What's his win condition?
Gill isn't just fighting Shulk, he's also fighting this guy too due to being his weapon, but can act independtly to aid him in battle.

Also no one responded to my question of "If it is passive, how did Gilgamesh get rid of BB's Ten Crowns? Could another Subjective Reality user mess with it?"

Also couldn't Alvis or Shulk use their Resistance Negation and Causality Manipulate Gilgamesh?

He nullified it with the same Ten Crowns Shulk is now fighting, they cancelled each other out.

Alvis was supposed to get Creation on his profile due to replicating Shulk's party members from nothing. Anyways, I also remembered that Alvis has higher-dimensional existence now, does Gil have any way of dealing with that?

Mind if I ask again, what does Gilgamesh have to stop Shulk/Alvis from Resistance Negating into Causality Manipulating? These are not really attacks so Ten Crowns wouldn't negate them.

I thought someone said that BB's Ten Crowns was removed via Gilgamesh's Ten Crowns cancelling it out. In other words, Subjective Reality cancels out Subjective Reality.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Ten Crowns negates events, not only attacks.

Why would Subjective reality remove Ten Crowns?
So you are saying that even if Shulk/Alvis remove it from Gilgamesh's arsenal with a thought. It will still be in affect even though Shulk's hax make it so that Gilgamesh never even had it to begin with.

Ten Crowns is Passive, Gilgamesh resists Fate, Power Null, and Causality Manipulation, and resistance negation would be nulled by the Ten Crowns making it into something that didn't happen.

Issue is that the Causality and Resistance Negation are happening at the same time which goes back to what I saying earlier.

If he can remove it then it's removed. Why would it be that "Gilgamesh never even had it to begin with"?

How does "replication" work, how long does it take for him to replicate it etc.?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If he can remove it then it's removed. Why would it be that "Gilgamesh never even had it to begin with"?
How does "replication" work, how long does it take for him to replicate it etc.?
It's simple like Creation, which is a subset ability of Subjective Reality, and can be as quick as inflicting a thought.

The replication works kinda like creation, he just sorta creates copies out of nothing. For example, he once used it to completely replicate Shulk's party members once. It's thought-based like most of his other hax.

Pretty sure there are a fair few power copy skills in Nasuverse and I doubt any could replicate Ten crowns.

Also creating a copy of a person doesn't mean you can copy a power to use yourself.

Hmm, I guess replication might be out of the question. Though, the main ability of Ten Crowns is Subjective Reality, right? I don't see any reason why another Subjective Reality user wouldn't be able to cancel it out.

With that logic, Ten Crowns wouldn't null another Ten Crowns. In this case, the ability has actually been shown to be cancelled out by itself too.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
It would depend on how Shulk's subjective reality works. If it nulling Gil's or what?
I'm speaking more specifically about Alvis using Subjective Reality, since that it'd be much easier for him seeing that he has higher-dimensional existence. Alvis' Subjective Reality has been shown to have a variety of different functions in one scene, just like any other Subjective Reality user, I don't understand what you mean by that.

Overlord775 said:
BB's Subjective Reality has a scaling chain, so Alvis's is not enought powerfull
That logic isn't very sound. All because someone doesn't have a scaling chain doesn't mean their automatically weaker than someone who does.

That still doesn't automatically dispute the idea that their Subjective Reality is equal. Hell, I could argue that Alvis' is better since it isn't only used for one action.

Back