• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With SCP nerfs, Top Tier Fate vs SCP matchups are possible. I, for one, welcome the chaos with open arms. And why not put Gilgamesh against the SCP so similar to Gilgamesh they went out of their way to change it to be less like Gilgamesh and it still manages to be quite similar to Gilgamesh?

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Original Gil vs Hevel-Ab-Leshal. The Flood isn't restricted, but can be restricted if it makes this a stomp. Same with Enuma Elish. Otherwise SBA.

latest

"To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. King of Conquerors, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality."
"I have written the Horned King’s gospel in blood across this continent, and every life I take now feeds him further. I feel my mind slipping into an abyss, and soon there will be nothing left but the savage, mindless animal. I am damned, brother. But I will do what I can with what time I have left. I will take this empire and all its gods to the buzzing, droning madness of hell with me."
latest
King of Heroes:

Last edited:
Normally, Abel makes cool knives and weapons out of some strange substance, and throws them around and destroys everything... but this is a version of Abel I can’t find. Anywhere. In any Tale. I’ve read all of Abel and all of Cains tales, and I can’t find it, and it frustrates me so much.
If this Abel’s anything like the normal Abel, however, he’ll create a Sword or something similar and try to stab Gil. That’s the extent of my knowledge on this version of Abel, though.

Gil haxstomps unless Able has anything to stop Gate of Babylon, Ten Crowns and a metric ton of others...

I mean, I do get where it comes from, it's said Gil reached the level of BB's Authority, not that he got BB's Authority.

Normally, Abel makes cool knives and weapons out of some strange substance, and throws them around and destroys everything... but this is a version of Abel I can’t find. Anywhere. In any Tale. I’ve read all of Abel and all of Cains tales, and I can’t find it, and it frustrates me so much.
If this Abel’s anything like the normal Abel, however, he’ll create a Sword or something similar and try to stab Gil. That’s the extent of my knowledge on this version of Abel, though.

Would The Flood or The Thorn be able to do kill Gil despite Ten Crowns? Gilgamesh can resist Space-Time hax on his own level in his first key, but this resistance doesn't look like it applies to something 4D (Since it's resisting his own first key's usage of Ea).

Able's profile doesn't really explain how The Flood works at all, and the tales that were linked only note it as some kind of event and don't explain it.

Basically he blade spams to oblivion using thousands of different blades, many have their own special properties as they’re replica’s of the Hero’s weaponry

He can also see all possible futures with SNI, and Enuma Elish

Judging by the gifs on the profile, not too different from the usual. He's also slightly more liable to actually physically attack people with weapons from his Gate of Babylon.

I think Able tops Gil in raw skill, since the main reason he lost to Shirou in UBW is because he doesn't actually know how to use most of the weapons in his Gate of Babylon. Not to mention being way older.

Shirou defeated him because Gil was too arrogant to actually use any of his stuff against a mere human, Shirou even admits he would have died if Gil took the fight seriously

Fair. But the age thing still applies, and Able is probably Gil's better in melee combat, given I've seen him listed as one of the most skilled characters on the site.

Also, Able technically has the smallest amount of prior knowledge since the Epic of Gilgamesh is a thing he knows about (Although it probably ultimately means nothing, especially since Fate Gil doesn't even really look like Gilgamesh's real-world depictions)

Edit: Also I just remembered that SBA would restrict even that.

682s offensive ability is really bad compared to his defensive hax. Secondly, the Several Lightyear long sword is helpful, but unless his AP is that much higher then Gil it isn't going to one shot

682s offensive ability is really bad compared to his defensive hax. Secondly, the Several Lightyear long sword is helpful, but unless his AP is that much higher then Gil it isn't going to one shot
Going by the other SCP vs Fate 2-A threads going at th moment Able should have quit a bit of an AP advantage

It's been a while since I read anything related to Able but in terms of AP I'm pretty sure Able heavily outmatches Gil. Able with the thorn is easily able to destroy infinite universes, he was is as powerful if not more powerful than Mekhane who is equal to Yaldabaoth who poses a threat to the tree of knowledge, which possesses an structure containing branches filled with infinite multiverses. Able would later go onto absorb the powers of the Sk and with the flood was able to reverse space time and prevent the SK from rising to power.

Last edited:
Destroying infinite universes is not impressive for a 2A since literally everyone can do that.

Gilgamesh>>>Kiara>>>BB (Baseline)

Im sure Able has a higher scaling chain then
that.
Abe>Pre-Woc SK>>>Lower elder gods like The Hanged king who is able to fight Yaldabaoth. Yaldabaoth and Mekhane also transcend and encompass everything that was, is, and will be under the tree>=Army of the SK who is able to heavily damage the tree of knowledge.

Back