• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 5B versions (LPSaD Fiamma and Archer Gilgamesh)

All abilities and equipment within these versions are allowed

Win by any means

Fiamma:

Gilgamesh:

Incon:

To aru majutsu no index fiamma of the right render by shardraldevius-d9ivlpx
I will save this world. You are no longer necessary to do that. You should be honored, you mass of flesh. You managed to carry out your purpose in life.

Gilgamesh casual
"To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. King of Conquerors, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality."

I guess this might be a stomp then. Is there any other version of Gil that can put up a better fight?

Nope, and i don't think nasuverse has any character that can fight Fiamma without it being a stomp to one side.

Damn, that sucks. He honestly could've been a really good character to match up against characters from that verse

Fiamma can't kill Merlin because of immortality.

And Gil has much more hax than niang, so either he is ap stomped because he is in character or he hax stomps if he is bloodlust or something like that.

Well Niang attack come with sparks wich bypass IB (1HC power negation) resistance to fate hax , so I don't think he has the resistance high enough

Spray are just fate manipulation, they come in all forms , we just know it bypass IB passive fate negation (like with luck and MG fate manipulation) , tho it CAN be used as an umbrella Vs sparks with specific knowledge but it was never explained or seen

There was never a real explaination on how

Technically speaking touma too miss it in his second key as we know that without IB the positive fate manipulation by the MGs work on him even letting him survive a casual hit from Accel with pure luck

Back