• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Gilgamesh 2

According to BB's Profile her mind is Higher Dimensional but not her physical body. As for Alvis we don't really know the extent of his Higher Dimensional Existence, so Enuma Elish might be able to kill him

That's what I'm trying to figure out. As per the new rules of stomps this might have been the same situation as Shulk Vs Silver.

Alvis' profile states in the justification for omnipresent speed that due to being the source of the existence of the multiverse, he likely exists across and outside Xenoblade's multiverse, which is 4-D.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Alvis' profile states in the justification for omnipresent speed that dude to being the source of the existence of the multiverse, he likely exists across and outside Xenoblade's multiverse, which is 4-D.
No one is saying Alvis isn't 4-D the thing is Gil can affect him regardless.

The match has kinda changed since it's first inception, but I don't think Shulk has wincon here.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Man Nasu has like, no matches they can ever decisively win, they all either stomp or get stomped
exactly it's rare to find any good matches with nasu

Well Xenoblade is going to get buffed in the future. So maybe this match can be revisited. It's a shame though. Really wanted this match to happen, Gilgamesh is just...so cool

That too.

All I can hope for is that the calc is looked at and something happens that bumps the characters down to High 7A or something

Mami has 6C ribbons so it's not like she can't defeat them as High 7A.

I want them as High 7A so Cole can get some fights.

I honestly don't find what wrong with 6C upgrade at all, it cause them even had a good potential too, it just 6C tier are too much to find and if we do, they are pretty too strong

I can agree about 2A but for tge lower state? Nah not at all

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I honestly don't find what wrong with 6C upgrade at all, it cause them even had a good potential too, it just 6C tier are too much to find and if we do, they are pretty too strong
There's a massive contradiction within this sentence

Honestly this is become too stressful for Nasu match-up, just like what you said above, either stomp or stomped

At this point i should give up on Nasu matches making, even some of profiles i want still not being created

Back