• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Gilgamesh 2

She is on the level of all possible futures, but it doesn't show to bypass Acasuality. Alvis'/Shulk does, unless thier is there are scans that support it

Overlord775 said:
Ea can affect the Types, who work on a different set of concepts than normal, and conceptually Nonexistant beings, so Alvis's thing doesn't save him from being Enuma Elished in the face
Also, how does working on a different set of concepts than normal mean that he can affect something above the multiverse? Gilgamesh doesn't even have any abilities related to affecting Higher Dimensional Existence on his profile either, so I still have no way of verifying if what you're saying is true.

Gilgamesh via blade Spam and versatility

Nothing Shulk has is something Gil hasn't dealt with

Questions haven't been answered yet, can Gill kill legit Higher-Dimensional Existences. BB's mind his Higher-Dimensional but not her physical body. Also Alvis' Subjective Reality really hasn't been adressed yet

Ten Crowns nulls subjective reality Im pretty sure that was brought up already.

Also what higher dimensional existence?

Gil fra

subjective reality doesn't cancel it, it was canceled because in verse rules allowed Gil to use the same Authority BB had to bypass her Authority, its directly stated that he got the exact same power

Bware1 said:
Alvis has Higher-Dimensional Existence. Someone asked if EA could affect him
Unless it's 5D or something, there is a no reason another 2A can't do it

That's not really gonna matter much since Alvis can create a new Shulk to take his place, also do they bypass forcefields? Anyway I need to head out for a bit, I'll be back later

Bware1 said:
That's not really gonna matter much since Alvis can create a new Shulk to take his place, also do they bypass forcefields? Anyway I need to head out for a bit, I'll be back later
Gil nou'es the Subjective Reality

Forcefields are bypassed by Gil having higher AP and by the fact Gae Bolg is a conceptual weapon

In that case, I'm not really seeing a wincon for Shulk here, anyway I have to leave so I'll be back later

May I ask, could Shulk and therefore Alvis remove Ten Crowns or disable it with a Resistance Negating Causality Manipulation or Power Null? If not then Shulk really has no win cons making this a stomp.

Overlord775 said:
Nah, Gilgamesh resists having his resistances negated and resist Powernull and Causality Manipulation
That is not on Gil's profile. We also discussed this earlier so if you want to use that argument I recommend making a CRT to get those resistances accepted before making that argument here.

that's not stuff that people put in the profiles AT ALL, no profile does it

Higher Authorithy resists and bypasses lower Authorithy and Gil has one of the highest Authorithies of the verse

Resistance to resistance negation is on profiles look at persona

"They don't do it so we don't have to either" is not smart.

Have it on the files

Alright so with Gil's current profile. Let's assume for a minute that Shulk can get past Ten Crowns with a Resistance Negating Power Null. Couldn't Alvis just thought based Resistance EE or Monado Purge to end the fight there and then?

Sure if he used both fast enough

But Can't Gil do literally anything to kill Alvis and Shulk?

They're baseline, Precog is moot, and they're not dealing with GoB.

Back and actually they have a scaling chain behind them, not a very big one but they're above baseline

Well the above seems to be tripping over what Gil can and can't do, especialy with the 11 million Gods nonsense.

Back