• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaders. Warriors. Assholes. These words all describe these incredibly arrogant gods among men.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Low 1-C original power Gilgamesh vs God Emperor Doom. Otherwise SBA.

6796950-5938155-doom_by_butones.jpg

"'King of Heroes.' 'Linchpin of Heaven.' You claim such vast domains. Is it to balance your small soul? Could I not lay claim to the light and the void, if I wished it? Have I not earned such titles? I, who have mastered all arts, all sciences, all secrets? Whose technology and magic cross the stars as easily as they scramble an alpha telepath's mind? Who would dare to say I have not earned the right? Yet I am king of a simple nation. On a simple planet. A beloved garden tended by iron hands. And the only title I have ever claimed... is doctor."
"To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. Monarch of Latveria, know the end of your eternal dream. I, myself, shall show you harsh reality."
latest.png
Doctor Doom:
Inconclusive:​

Doom doesn't resist Ten Crowns, Enuma Elish, or Sha Naqba Imuru, whereas Authority resistances shut down all of Doom's hax

so uh

lol

And this time it might just be bull, espesially since Gilgamesh without Ten Crowns should be an option since he's been at the tier he's at without having the ability.

So stomp? Closing.

To note I may attempt to upgrade Doom in the future because I think Low 1-C for him is weirdly low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back