• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shovel knight CRT part two Plague knight and the Enchantress

Lou_change

He/Him

I said I would do this let's get started but first somethings to note.​

• I can not apply this none of my electronics give me a stable way to use fandom's editor and that makes me to nervous to touch actual pages.
  • I don't know how to create scans so I am relying on videos, shovel knight's own wiki yacht club games website and the ability of people who support the verse playing the game.
With that out of the way

Plague Knight changes​

Essence are some what important they seem to be noticeable aspects of a characters personality evidence by treasure Knight and tinker Knight's quotes.
Treasure Knight: What's the matter, Plague Knight, alchemy business slowing down? Here to make some coin? Or are the Order's coffers running dry? Can't you just synthesize all the fool's gold you want?"
"Plague Knight: Ha! Good guess! But no, it's something
far

more important than mere gold."

"Treasure Knight: !!!
More important than gold?

Now you're just being ridiculous. Get out of here you bottom-feeder!"

"Plague Knight:
Ooooooooh
, your Essence is showing,
hee? ?hee? ?hee!

I hope you don't mind if I help myself!"

"Tinker Knight: Oh, look, it's Plague Knight! I heard you might show up! Why have you come here?"
"Plague Knight: Ah, the esteemed inventor! I
do

so respect your craft, hee hee... Relinquish your Essence and you won't be harmed."

"Tinker Knight: What? I don't think so, bird mask. You have your own brain, use it or lose it!"

This means essence stealing in mind manipulation and makes the current calculation the verse's stats are based on questionable.

Plague Knight also gets a minor resistance as all the essences enter his body creating the plague of shadows boss in his mind followed by the corrupted essence and he not only fought both off but stabilised the essences.

It's somewhat implied corrupted essence is his essence and would be result of his original wish for power maybe it could be a hypothetical key but probably not. It should be noted essences seem to regenerate.

Alright so there are three moments plague is implied to have some way to transform things. First he is shown in the ending of shovel of hope teaching advanced potion lessons leading to The Alchemeistr transforming into a copy of the Magicist and bowing to plague Knight there seem to be two main possibilities plague Knight altered potion as the shovel knight wiki says, it should be noted he indeed pokes his staff out to interact with the potion, he taught how to do it or The Alchemeistr just knew.

The next instance is move vague.
"Mona: You look like you lost a fight with a pond!"
"Plague Knight: Ocean, actually. Had to go liberate the Essence of avarice. Nice place he's got down there."
"Mona: I never understood what he saw in gold. You can just make it from sawdust and mouse skulls...."
"Plague Knight: Some people do things the hard way! Hee! Let's do some work!"
It seems he can do it but the conditions are unknown.

The third is the start of his fight in king of cards he turns the solid floor into the breakable blocks from his other fights.

fleet flask is stat amps, in his king of cards fight he can summon Perry with a bomb instead of making clones, in the end of his campaign he, mona, and mole knight create more of those weird shovel knight clones, he should have acrobatic for the double jump he can do, the ultimate potion shouldn't be listed under arcana, and add healing with tonics

The Enchantress​

Alright so she gave power to specter knight, the phase locket, king birder, the "kings", Reize, Dark Reize, and black knight.
And here are the powers we know she can give cloth manipulation(Specter Knight extends his cape when using his own flight), Weapon summoning or creation(specter knight can summon and dismiss his weapon or something), teleportation(specter knight, king birder and dark reize can teleport), Flight(Specter Knight can do this before obtaining the feather, so can dark reize, nightmare reize, black knight, and the Grand Triumvirate), telekinesis(Specter Knight at the end of plague of shadows lifts the chest he put the locket in after not finding it using telekinesis, the locket also appears to lift specter knight when it tries to revive him), Danmaku(black knight, king birder, and the grand triumvirate can do this), energy projection(King birder and the grand triumvirate shoot lazers), Healing(Specter Knight heals to full health for the second phase of his second king of cards fight, king birder can heal as well to a lesser degree), purification(the locket removed the influence of the enchantress on reize), possibility resurrection(the locket supposedly would bring specter knight back to life), possibility intangibility(might have given the phase locket it's intangibility granting power.)

This isn't all of them but it is the majority.

The enchantress has a few ways of messing with the mind.
First and foremost her corruption which is already on her page second she mind controlled king birder and claimed she would of took control of the kings, gave Plague knight her own essence which destabilized the ultimate potion, took the essences of the 3 "kings" temporarily reduced them all the way to essences and fused them into the grand triumvirate

Alright so her fire powers allow her to remove preexisting platforms and create more platforms earth manipulation.

Could create a scythe which she used to kill and revive Donovan and give specter knight his powers.

Telepathy? dark reize knew she was calling for him during his ending for showdown.

Social influencing created joust which quickly became the most popular game in the kingdom and convinced king knight to join her.

Agree: 3 (@DarkDragonMedus, @Armorchomy, @Shmooply[not enchantress social influencing])

Disagree: 0

Last edited:
I was planning to make a minor Shovel Knight CRT after a specific wiki-wide CRT concluded, what a coincidence.
Transmutation
It looks like it takes time for him to be able to actually transmutate anything, so that should be noted on his profile once the ability is added. Speaking of taking time, shouldn't he also have preparation due to being... well, an alchemist?
Enchantress scythe stuff
Haven't touched Specter of Torment, and considering the properties of Specter Knight's scythe, did she manage to somehow telekinetically kill him with it? That would count as an example of a newer ability added to the wiki. Specter Knight should also obviously have it because he can move around his scythe without having to hold it.
Telepathy
Neutral.
Social Influencing
Disagree. Joustus became popular because Enchantress told her minions and members of the Order of No Quarter to promote the game, which turned out to be successful. It should be more of an intelligence feat for her, since the card game was a ploy to gather all of the kings in a single room and defeat them using magic, which turned out to somewhat work. I also disagree with the King Knight stuff as being a social influence feat, since it doesn't really work when you remember that the entire story of King of Cards happens because King Knight wanted to show that he's the strongest and smartest person in the land, and the fact that he wants to become king. Taking the entire story of King of Cards, plus how gullible he is into account, the Enchantress convincing him to join her really doesn't make this work as a social influence feat.

It looks like it takes time for him to be able to actually transmutate anything, so that should be noted on his profile once the ability is added. Speaking of taking time, shouldn't he also have preparation due to being... well, an alchemist?
Yes(the king of cards one is the exception) and for the second part you are correct but I don’t know just being an alchemist is enough.
Haven't touched Specter of Torment, and considering the properties of Specter Knight's scythe, did she manage to somehow telekinetically kill him with it? That would count as an example of a newer ability added to the wiki. Specter Knight should also obviously have it because he can move around his scythe without having to hold it.
no she just throws it at him.
fair I think it would be a possibility ability at best.
Disagree. Joustus became popular because Enchantress told her minions and members of the Order of No Quarter to promote the game, which turned out to be successful. It should be more of an intelligence feat for her, since the card game was a ploy to gather all of the kings in a single room and defeat them using magic, which turned out to somewhat work. I also disagree with the King Knight stuff as being a social influence feat, since it doesn't really work when you remember that the entire story of King of Cards happens because King Knight wanted to show that he's the strongest and smartest person in the land, and the fact that he wants to become king. Taking the entire story of King of Cards, plus how gullible he is into account, the Enchantress convincing him to join her really doesn't make this work as a social influence feat.
what minions most people fear undead and specter knight is still recruiting people and king knight he fought her by this point and also made him betray all his former allies. Also you’re correct it is an intelligence feat.

I guess that is fair so can everything but social influencing be applied.
"I would love to help you find more evidence" is what I'd say if I had actually experienced Shovel Knight. Only thing I know about him is that he's an assist trophy and Scrooge McDuck dogged him down.

Well, as someone who has played Shovel Knight:

Making a Card Game that gets insanely popular isn't really anything special, as people have said above, and the Enchantress has no real feats of "Social Influencing" on her own

Everything else can be applied

I'm not that good at editing, so I didn't know how to do the stuff with PK's arcana, but I managed to add everything else that has been accepted to his profile.

Looks good but it seems his ability to create duplicates of him self was removed from his profile.

That was never listed on his profile, pretty much everything on his profile before this CRT had absolutely no scans or explanations for his abilities.
I'll work on Enchantress' profile later, since I'm a bit busy with something else.

Back