• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

should we upgrade zamasu, goku, and jiren?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeno's profile states that he destroyed the alternate version of universe 1-12, this was in order to stop infinite zamasu spreading, so, shouldn't we upgrade goku and jiren as well.

Jiren and Goku only scale to a zamasu whom at the time of his destruction had only absorbed one universe, so no they don't scale to more than Low 2-C.

Merged Zamasu had the potential to become 2-C but he was erased by Zeno before he took over more than one space-time.

It wasn't to stop infinite zamasu from spreading, that's headcanon. The only reason infinite zamasu was creeping into the present was due to the void created by Trunks's time machine. Gowasu stated he only became one with the universe.

Doesn't that mean it was gonna eat up that universe too? Or did it just show up there to be spooky?

The last one; Pilaf said "is something going to come out again" meaning Zamasu was never in the present.

Unite My Rice said:
The last one; Pilaf said "is something going to come out again" meaning Zamasu was never in the present.
Beerus and Whis both felt his energy from their planet so this is untrue, unless ki can be felt across multiple timelines.

It's not untrue, Pilaf was right in front of the portal. If anything, Zamasu's energy could be felt through the void, but his presence never came through.

guys, i'm not using my head canon, look at this profile Zen'ō | VS Battles Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia. wouldn't him leaking into universe 7 support this. if this is wrong, close the thread, but you guys also need to remove that specific feat from zeno's profile.

@Unite My rice

he destroyed the universe in the first place due to that reason, so wouldn't he have destroyed all 12 for that reason, plus, isn't saying he did it by going through the tear in time from trunks' time machine headcanon?

that's not what i meant, i know his time machine leaves tears, i meant assuming zamasu being able to perform the feat without the time ring is headcanon, not saying it's impossible though.

good point, i conceed. it's still possible that he destroyed the universes due to zamasu infecting all of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back