• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Sakura Haruno's stats be upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain DC, Mountain Dura, and yeah she's only Hypersonic+. The only thing her seal gives her, literally, is more chakra and a healing factor.

I don't mind the upgrade but it is quite the jump on her current stats

Does she have any showings in the manga itself that suggests she is on that level as well as is there anything that contradicts the databook

No, it's not, and this is from a guy who hates Naruto with a passion. She gets those feats, but she's nowhere near even close to the Rikudo versions of Sasuke and Naruto. She's not even Kakashi Level at that point.

@Darkness552

Their isnt really anything to disprove this, as we only see Sakura fight for 2ish chapters, she then starts healing the entire Shinobi Alliance, shortly after Obito becomes Juubito, Naruto & Sasuke power up, Sakura becomes useless again.

- Impressive DC

- Sakura was able to smack-the-crap out of a Juubi-Fission creating a trail of rubble in the Juubi-Fission's wake

So the limited evidence from the manga, seems to place Sakura roughly around where the Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto power-scaling would.

Ok, like I said before I don't mind the change and I guess now I'll let other who probably know more about naruto debate it

Although the speed I'm not sure about

Illuminati478 said:
any feat of her during the battle with Kaguya is total PIS...
This.

Sure, Mountain DC and Durability is fine for me. But I wouldn't go higher than that.

Mountain Level DC: I'm not sure too sure honestly.

Mountain Level Durability: I agree because Sakura was barely hurt after being plowed through the moon by Toneri and she wasn't using her Byakugo.

Speed: I mean, she did blitz a Sharingan user from the front before he, Naruto, and Sasuke noticed her. I don't know how to judge that one though.

Is Sakura being powerscaled to KCM Naruto or BM Naruto?

If it's KCM Naruto then Sakura should have at least City level+ DC/AP,durability and MHS speed.

If it's BM Naruto then Sakura should have at least Mountain level+ DC/AP,durability and MHS speed.

Again, she gained no boost to her abilities in ANY way except for her capacity to use chakra and her healing. The Power of A Hundred only boosts ones ability to heal and is a seal for chakra. It does not give her those abilities. So I'm supposed to believe that Sakura is on par with Naruto and Sasuke who have gained Sage Chakra who have gone under legitimate transformations, who have surpassed 7th Gate GAI! Is on par with Sakura who has only activated a seal that really improves her chakra capacity?

absolutely she has surpassed her teacher Tsunade just like Naruto & Sasuke surpassed their teachers Jiraiya & Orochimaru. She should be on par with them before the So6P upgrade

No... from feats 7th Gated Gai was superior to Tsunade in every way possible sans the ability to regenerate himself. She couldn't even go against base Madara (with Hashirama's Cells), Gai is at least capable of keeping pace with him in his Seventh Gate though still losing, and actually being complimented on his unparalleled taijutsu skills in his eighth gate.

Get the fanboyism out of here. The eight gates literally allow one to unlock their limitations at the expense of their bodies due to also unrestricting the dangerous effects. Gai is superior to everything but the God Tiers inverse which are Naruto and Sasuke (w/ Sage Chakra), the Rabbit, Toneri, and Obito just because of the feats he'd shown in the eight gates and because even with Evening Elephant which is a prelude to his strongest attack, Madara in his RIKUDO MODE was barely capable of defending against it, and with Night Guy, was capable of literally tearing through him with a single kick while Regenerationn was the only thing that saved him, which even he commented on himself (Madara).

Sakura will never scale to that, because that's not what Byakugou does.

We are not upgrading Sakura to 5-C. 7-B or 7-A sounds more reasonable.

7-A is reasonable. Just a lot of fanboys who don't know their own favorite verses at all. Oh, and by the way. Tsunade is only a Town Buster for being capable of cracking Madara's Incomplete Susano'o. You really want her to be scaled to Tsunade?

SwordSlayer99 said:
Is Sakura being powerscaled to KCM Naruto or BM Naruto?

If it's KCM Naruto then Sakura should have at least City level+ DC/AP,durability and MHS speed.

If it's BM Naruto then Sakura should have at least Mountain level+ DC/AP,durability and MHS speed.
Can somebody please clarify what KCM and BM stands for, and which one that Sakura should be scaled from?

She doesn't get the MHS speed so it doesn't matter. What she does get is the City Busting Power and Durability, because, now that I think about it, the force was focused at that one point of contact, so it didn't really matter. Sure her physical strength was great enough to do it, but it wasn't like it did that much damage to the Rabbit herself. So yeah, City Busting should be right up her ally, I don't know where they are getting these MHS feats from, though.

http://a.*************/store/manga/8/63-689.0/compressed/n015.jpg?v=51409039703 - Yep, she didn't even do that much. Knocked her head downward and focused the strike at one point. She even used the drop to increase her maximum force, so it's not like she did it with her strength alone, using the momentum she gained from leaping off of Kakashi's Susanoo to perform the attack.

City Buster sounds legit.

Um, because Naruto and Sasuke held her upwards to stabilize her, and she used that cue to catch her.

It's not that difficult, she also used the drop to gain momentum. Also, that Planet Buster may not have had the durability to match her power. She's closer to Continent Level, bro.

And every time you use naruto forums, I'm gonna use your own source again you.

This and the Tenketsu incident, and the Story that came after the original series is leading me to question a lot about Naruto, it's really funny. Why do weapons of normal nature have the ability to even phase Naruto after he gained the Rikudo Power-up, why does Sasuke lose his Rinnegan's eyes libido after some twenty years, does it have to be used daily for it to be effective? Why is this rabbit the strongest character in the series, yet shows such a lack of ability as the "Final Boss" it's almost hilarious.

These and other questions will one day be answered... one day...

First of all, @Davy0 lacks info he has shown to do this in the previous post. Second he doesn't even know how to write "against you" and types "again you." Anyway, Naruto and Sasuke didn't hold her upwards she jumped to escape and Sakura surpasses her 360-degree vision and speed to counter and punch her down breaking one of her horns in the process.

She didn't drop either, she jumped. Is she continent level how can a multi-city buster harm Kaguya them? A planet level in durability due to her immortality and Regenerationn? She was going to survive her expansive TSB, which is the planetary attack.

Next time, tried at least to make sense even if it is a little bit.

So you don't see Naruto's and Sasuke's hands holding her in place for Sakura's punch...

That only gives more weight to what I just said. She dropped, she jumped, it doesn't matter she used the momentum from the drop to gain the force needed to strike. That means each and every time she wants a mountain busting punch, she would need to drop in a way similar to that, so her leap as a whole just proves she used that momentum to boost the force of her chakra enhanced punch.

You seem kinda mad man, calm down.

That 360 degree all-seeing eye SURE helped her to get caught by Sasuke and Naruto didn't it?

@David0

"Why do weapons of normal nature have the ability to even phase Naruto after he gained the Rikudo Power-up,"- it was stated that he lack in his training for so long, plus normal weapon had always harmed shinobi unlike, chakra attacks call Ninjutsu.

"why does Sasuke lose his Rinnegan's eyes libido after some twenty years, does it have to be used daily for it to be effective?" It was stated in Gaiden that Sasuke was traveling through Kaguya's dimensions and that if he used the Rinnegan's eye too much he would need time to recharged because it uses a lot of chakras.

"Why is this rabbit the strongest character in the series, yet shows such a lack of ability as the "Final Boss" it's almost hilarious,"- Is obvious isn't? Because they seal her off and also because she is not very bright having average intelligence or less. And her abilities didn't lack she was owning the battle until the end when they decided to seal her off. If they couldn't seal her off they would have die. The same with Madara, he was winning and if it was not for Black Zetsu intervenients he would have won.

Please try to have all the details before speculating on something and don't let any detail out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back