• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Goku have Social Influenceing?

Like just looking at hid Friend group a vast majority of them started out as enemies (Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo) or just disliked him (Krillin).

But he managed to befriend every single one of them.

And he's someone who can call The ******* Omni-King with a button.

Or are the standards for that Higher than I presumed?

This would obviously apply to all Goku's.

Following, but so far....

Social Influencing might apply to the Humans, though Piccolo was more of a random scenario that prompted a character arc, and Frieza just didn't want to get erased from existence and to get out of hell. Though, you could say it applied to Frieza when he started to trust Goku when the two of them and 17 were fighting Jiren. Heck, in the English dub, Frieza actually refers to Goku as a Saiyan instead of a monkey when he gets thrown at Jiren.

So, maybe?

Heck even OG Dragon Ball Goku got the love of a whole town (albeit after he saved it).

Also Universe 7 Spirit Bomb. And he Made Jiren like him. And even the G.O.Ds seemed fond.

And Goku a member of the Saiyan race feared throughout Universe 7.

Landed on a planet full of weak mfs and they just taught him techniques (Yardrats).

Idk about zeno since he acts all childish and easily impressionable, but the rest I agree heavily
Dude there's a reason the gods fear him they aren't able to do what Goku does and reason with Zeno the way he can even if he's childish. I fully agree

I think this was brought up once and and got remove, iirc Goku have Social Influencing before and got removed.

But return to the topic, i agree, at worst he still have enough evidences for a Minor Social Influencing, it ranging from original Dragon Ball to Z, Super, GT (in GT the guy even make the whole universe contribute their Ki so he can have Universal Genkidama)

Goku really doesn't talk to you so you be his friend, he more like....beats your ass to submission
But I agree with the op

Back