• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shoto Todoroki vs Teruki Hanazawa
  • Fighting Location:Ground beta
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Joint training arc Todoroki and Post-7th Division Hanazawa are used

The icyhot Boy:

The telekinetik boy:

Toichiro appears and the two need to team up to face him :

Last edited:
Yea, much as I'd like to see a battle like this, this isn't gonna work. Todoroki's Quirk alone is Town level, so if Hanazawa gets hit with any attacks he's done for. This means you'd have to make it so that Todoroki can only use hand-to-hand combat, in which case Hanazawa is just going to stomp Todoroki since he's never shown any impressive fighting skills without using his Quirk.

Well, now Todoroki's 7-C values have been removed, so this match can be debated, though the key for Todoroki would probably have to be changed, since Paranormal Liberation War Todoroki has 8-B durability, which would make it hard for Hanazawa to actually hurt him. U.A. Beginnings Saga or Joint Training Arc Todoroki would be more appropriate.

Well, now Todoroki's 7-C values have been removed, so this match can be debated, though the key for Todoroki would probably have to be changed, since Paranormal Liberation War Todoroki has 8-B durability, which would make it hard for Hanazawa to actually hurt him. U.A. Beginnings Saga or Joint Training Arc Todoroki would be more appropriate.
Joint training arc Shoto

Links here

Wig boy

Zuko boy

What's their respective APs? Found 3.09 tons for Teruki, I'm too lazy to search through Todoroki and Deku's profiles.

Anyway Teruki can't copy abilities from a Quirk user probably. Todoroki also has sheer AOE advantage. In a long term battle Teruki can possibly outlast and win, but I'm holding back on that argument for now since that's irrelevant if Todoroki only needs to oneshot him.

Links here

Wig boy

Zuko boy

What's their respective APs? Found 3.09 tons for Teruki, I'm too lazy to search through Todoroki and Deku's profiles.

Anyway Teruki can't copy abilities from a Quirk user probably. Todoroki also has sheer AOE advantage. In a long term battle Teruki can possibly outlast and win, but I'm holding back on that argument for now since that's irrelevant if Todoroki only needs to oneshot him.
5 tons for Shoto

Back