• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shonen Jump Battle Royal - Round 1 (With a Twist)

Starting with the Juggernauts:

• Naruto
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Dragon Ball
This is a discussion to see a consensus on which verse has the Better Music tied to it.

• OST's
  • Opening/Ending Songs
  • Movie Theme Songs
I want to hear some good music, so let's go!

AnonymousBlank said:
Its pretty subjective but Bleach has the best openings for me followed by Naruto, OP then DB.
Well, the goal is to try to get as "Objective" as possible. We'll see, but if you have Bleach as first in Openings, what's your favorite Opening?

For me, Opening 13 is the uncontested champion in Bleach Openings.

Literally any of the JoJo openings ooze a sense of style that not only captures the feel of the era that part takes place in, but also has some of the catchiest tunes period.

Even trash tier songs like Chase are catchier than most shounen songs today.

And then we have the masterpiece that is Great Days JO☆UNITED ver.

In terms of sheer hypeness and getting the audience to get pumped, I'd tie Ultimate Battle (DB) and Heaven Shaking Event (Naruto)

Dragon Ball also has the most memorable/remembered Opening. While other songs may subjectively be better, nobody can deny that Cha La Head Cha La isn't known by like... everyone. And even if they can't name it, they at least heard it before and sounds familiar.

OSTs = Bleach solos(B13A, Chokkaku, Number 1, On the precipice of defeat and much more)

OP and ED = Bleach and Naruto then DB and OP mainly because OP is way too....bubbly most of the time and DB just doesn't have that many ops. Though the ones they do have are fire (Romantic Ageru Yo, Makafushigi Adventure, Dragon Soul, Cha-La-Head-Cha La, Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku, Haruka)

Movie Themes......I dunno got some pretty good ones in mind (Hero (Song of Hope), No Rain No Rainbow, Rock of Light)

Rocker1189 said:
Personally Naruto is the king of theme music of the HST and a lot of shounen.
I've got two words for you...

BREAKDOWN

BREAKDOWN

Back