• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Emiya vs. Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the reason maybe the more important point is how many of those type of people did Shiro defeat in his own. Lancer destroys him in every sense and yet the spam should be helpful. Thou, discussing that here is not a good idea for spam reasons.

Heracles only regenerates after he dies and he needs multiple weapons from GoB to pierce him and deal fatal wounds before he dies, Achilles and Cu don't have that and they both can fight even when their hearts are pierced while having suffered fatal injuries for quite a long time. Achilles in nasuverse had his heel shoot and then his heart pierced still continued to fight for a while.

Shirou would be able to put down Heracles a few times with UBW spam just like Archer did. Against Cu and his protection of arrows(projectiles) and Achilles Invincibility he gets rofl stomped.

Shirou can have a chance at winning this only by assuming he fights like he never did before and for me that is bs. Not gonna discus further. He fought everyone in close combat and Erza won't be an exception where Nakagmi armor is his doom and for range I already explained several methods for Erza to win easily.

Shirou still sword spams in Long range and Mid range while rushing her with a legendary heros skill. Like he did when charging Gilgamesh which would severely injure her. Once Shirou gets close he uses one of the weapons as noble phantasms because he gets the originals skill and kills Ezra with something like Hrunting or Durandal. So I stand by my point that Shirou wins 6/10 times the ones he loses are when Ezra uses Nakagami armour before he can use his noble phantasms in CQC.

One last thing Shirou has Regenerationn from both Avalon and Unlimited blade works. Avalon heals his injuries normally while UBW changes Avalon so it heals him indirectly by overwriting his wounds with swords it replaces broken muscle, bones with Swords and Shirou was able to survive Riders kick and stab to the heart thanks to it.

Avalon is worthless without Saber. And for range that is based on opinions while for the close combat it's funny to assume Erza wouldn't use the weapon that will give her the win in any case plus those legendary heros and their skill is unknown in confront to Erza in any case. And durabilty negation ignores his healing.

Since when does durability negation stop or ignore healing? And I'm almost sure that most people agree that Saber and other Servants outclass Erza in terms of skill.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Since when does durability negation stop or ignore healing? And I'm almost sure that most people agree that Saber and other Servants outclass Erza in terms of skill.
A high lvl healing no but a weaker heal is practily useless since a durabilty ignoring hit usually ends up with loss of concious or huge damage on the body stopping it from moving for a little while(or death depending on what kind of durabilty ignore is that) And I am not that sure cause I don't see what exactly is their superiority based on Erza even showed abilty to wield swords with her toes.

Anyway I discussed a lot today and I am bored of this.

EDIT: You should edit his profile since it says he has heal only with Avalon.

Fair enough but I only have one problem with that. And it's that you say that they aren't superior to her because she has the skill too wield with her toes. That's a lot like me saying Zoro is more skilled than Mihawk because he can wield a sword in his mouth.

Not really since Mihawk has shown to be better than Zoro. Even thou i would say he only won cause he is faster and has more AP rather than sword skill. Anyway that toe example is mostly to say Erza has shown a something that usually sword users don't while servants having really shown anything else, but in the end you can just discard that example and leave the fact there is nothing to base their superiority on so I just go by fact they are all equal experts as sword wielders and when there is nothing relevant they should be considered equals.

But for Shiro being equal to Erza after pulling out some legendary weapon which i am not sure how much would it cost him since apperently caliburn is the best thing he has and that appears to be a sort of suicide to use for him at least from his page, wouldn't change the fact that she has the upper hand with Nakagami armor. (Which for curiosty is not even a sword lol)

Shirou can trace weapons, so he should be able to trace the weapon Erza uses to negate durability.

Since he apparently copied thousands of Gilgamesh's weapons which include stuff that cut through space, there's a chance he can do something similar too.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Shirou can trace weapons, so he should be able to trace the weapon Erza uses to negate durability.
In order to use Nakgami armor (weapons included) is necessari huge amount of magical energy something Shirou doesn't have since that's his weakness and again it's not the sword alone that ignores durabilty it's Erza using magic to attack which again is something Shirou can't do with low magical energy since it contradict the entier point of Nakgami armor and his weakness of having limited magical energy.

Pulling out weapons doesn't cost him anything in UBW it only costs him if he copies new weapons or recreates weapons that are destroyed or when he blade spams because he doesn't need to project the weapons as they are already physically there. He has had copied GoB weapons and they are most likely superior to Caliburn. Swordsmanship wise fate has better feats there is a guy that is so good at swordsmanship he literally bends the laws of physics. Saber wrecked Taiga a contender for one of the best kendo practitioners in nasuverse rather easily In a sparring match when using regular human strength.

^how is any of that proof of better swordsmanship? She beat a kendo practictioner with easy doesn't really mean she is amazing I mean Erza beat a swordswoman who was capable of doing huge damage and fighting toe to toe against other sword users with an unsheathed sword but that's not a feat. So the best assumption is that they are equal. Plus that girl could of simply been slower since she is just a human.

And yes I know how it works for him but I saw that that legendary lvl weapon as caliburn does take a lot from him and most important part is since it requires him magic to copy even simple weapons there is no way he can copy Nakagami one considering the huge amount of magical energy necessary for it while Shirou is a fodder in his verse (when talking about magical energy)

And since this is going into circles let's end it here.

Shirou:2 (knight,sun King)

Erza:1 (William)

Going to unfollow this match since I dislike both characters anyway and this is debate is going in circles, gonna reread the VN so To freshen up my memory of Shirous abilities.

@William

I assumed that Shirou already has a contract in place with Tohsaka because that's the only way he was able to use UBW in the first place and trace Gilgamesh's weapons if I'm remembering correctly. If we say that Shirou doesn't have a contract with Tohsaka here, it will be difficult for him to trace Erza's Nakagami Armor or the weapon (the wiki says he can trace armors too, dunno) but Nakagami Armor drains Erza's magical energy as well and she can only use it a few times. If she gets in close and uses it, she'd still have to get past Rho Aias with the few hits she can afford to use with the armor and it tanked a barrage of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon so it's not guaranteed that she can hit him with it before she runs out of magical energy. Also, like I said Shirou might have stuff that cuts through space as well so I wouldn't say Erza busting out her Nakagami Armor represents a sure victory for her. Also, didn't he copy Caliburn when he wasn't in his marble? I mean, when he was with Saber against Berserker or something.

Shirou pummels Erza to oblivion, he's able to copy the skills and fighting styles of Saber and Gilgamesh combined which outclasses Erza and Erza has no where near the range of capabilities of getting close and all of her projectiles get hard countered by UBW, any projectiles she shoots will get noped by sword spam alone, especially with Rho Aias, and she won't dodge every sword launched at her, I mean we're talking about something that countered unrestricted Gate of Babylon.

Shirou for reasons above. Starting range, omnidirection blade spam combined with equalised speed and more numerous and better qualify blade spam than Erza lets him take her down before the stamina issues ever come into play.

WilliamShadow said:
Lol he is barely gonna hit Erza with all the possibilities she has to block his attack and attack him as well, but oh well.

You are pretty confusing bro.
Countering omnidirectional swordspam from Gilgamesh while trying to dodge attacks and get close>Anything Erza can do.

So I guess I'm the final vote? Like everyone said above me I vote Shirou due to omnidirectional blade spam while speed is equalized.

I assume this is 8-1 in favor of Shirou? If that's the case, I don't see much need for a grace period for Erza fans to help her here since the vote gap is quite one-sided.

Regardless, I leave that to the OP's discretion if he wants to have a 24 hour grace period before having the votes added.

"So let's put her up against a beginner"

But Shirou is servant level by the end of UBW...Same with Heaven's feel.

Wait, who is better between UBW Shirou and HF Shirou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back