• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The 7-C tiers will be used for both characters. Takes place on Earth a few meters away from each other. Speed will be equalized for the match.

Shio: 5

Inconclusive: 8

Homura Akemi: 0

Shion (tensei shitarra)
DoHomura

Tallon IV? That's kinda unfair for, well everyone.

Neither of them would be able to lift their weapons, much less fight.

@Theglassman12 Yeah, but Tallon IV has about 800x gravity.

@Kal The sad part is that you're correct.

fixed

@Kaltias he assumed they were going to join smash, so he's trying to eliminate the competition.

Well how does Shion's fate manipulation work? given that Homura probably is gonna go for making a forcefield first, getting rid of the issue of Reality Warping. And if Homura realizes she can't kill her via conventional means, it would result in BFR or power drain.

• Chaotic Fate: Shion's ability that manipulates fate as the attack has cook's ability of "the outcome is rewritten" imbued in it. It is a slash that brings the results that the user wishers for, using this ability, Shion can negate the effects of her opponents attacks, overwrite results such as overwriting being unable to react to an attack, thereby allowing her to be able to react to an attack that she normally couldn't, and cut through anything, even if fate said that something cannot be cut, she will still be able to cut through it.

@Glass thanks, hmmm that ability looked op at first but without knowing Homura's abilities, would it work? Given that issue, I think Homura takes it from eventually being forced to use BFR.

Would fate manipulation even affect someone who was fine after a multiversal+ retcon?

Shion's weapon by itself kills souls and on top of that with chaotic fate she can rewite outcomes to whatever she desires, also forcefields useless against shion, shion with cook can change whatever she hits to what she desires, for example there was a barrier that was negating her powers so she changed the barrier so it didn't, and with chaotic fate she can cut through anything even if fate said something can't be cut.

BFR is useless since she can teleport., also another homura vs match i see...

There hasn't been a huge swarm of homura matches so I figured it's the best time to make one.

Homu acausality might be proved useful here. Also, the hell dude. Her match against Diablo haven't even concluded yet....And you are already making a new one?

@Celestial Good thing Homura's soul isn't in her then. Chaotic fate shows that the outcomes manipulated were generally of simple attacks and the like, not of entire battles, which is rather bad given she doesn't know Homura's hax. In which case, Homura just teleports.

Homura's BFR is actually about to be upgraded thanks to Wraith Arc, where its revealed that the BFR sends people into a non-existent timeline.

If she can send ppl to a non-existent timeline, that will be useful. How likely is she to go for BFR though?

If she doesn't immediately and shion gets close she is still screwed. Also can she affect intangible beings? I would assume so.

@Glass

Because fate manipulation is basically picking a future and making it true. If a multiversal+ retcon (rewriting causality as well) doesn't faze her, why Shion's fate manipulation would?

@Celestial she is more likely to use Power Drain than BFR, just wanted to add that part if she needed to.

Well Homura also has teleportation if Shion gets close or time travel.

Just thought it was neat, anyway back to this, defenses/barriers are entirely useless against shion since she overwrites the very nature of things with cook, only way i see homura winning this is bfr.

Ah (To be honest that is pretty neat, tho I wonder what kind of ramifications it would have on the universe). What about Power drain tho?

@Homu She resisted in in her fight against Dagruel, Veldora's sister Velzard stopped time in her fight on the other side of the planet and time everywhere stopped, Shion was still able to move despite that.

During chapter 216

ÒÇîShion, huh. You were able to move even in the stopped world……?Hm,『Envy』seems to have disappear. This is, I see――ÒÇì

Well as long as it is prolonged resistance to time stop, she shouldn't have a problem with Homura's time stop.

Didn't someone say that she's less likely to use BFR? And doesn't she need to touch her opponent for her power drain to work?

I did actually, although I mentioned "if she needed to", and considering the situation I think she may prefer to use BFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back