• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a stalemate?
Yhwach rewrites her head into his hand, and she can't heal which would instantly incap her

Ur ignoring IM2 and acca4..
And dont say like 4D fate manip can bypass acca4 cuz like i sayd there is nothing as 4D acca4 (and even so im pretty sure acca4 has resistence to TS and all TS are 4D)..
Don't care what you think, Acausality is bound by dimensionality. Don't like it? Make a CRT. Till then you need to stop spreading this shit because it's false.

What pottency lol.. i have recheck the profile it also just sayd range..
Range: Multiversal+ with The Almighty (Yhwach can see and manipulate the infinite futures reflected within his eyes [203])
Bruv what kind of meth are you smoking?

All previous abilities including: Precognition and Fate Manipulation (4D - Multiversal+ - The Almighty allows Yhwach to see everything clearly from the present into the distant future [33]. Yhwach can see events in the near future, such as seeing the resurrection of Ichibē Hyōsube [34]. The Almighty was also used to foresee events several millions of years into the future, such as perceiving the death of the Soul King [35]. Yhwach can see all possible futures like grains of sand on a beach. The true power of The Almighty is to “transform the future itself.” Yhwach is capable of changing and influencing all of the futures that he sees. The Almighty allows Yhwach to cut down any fate his opponent may make for themselves [36]. Yhwach can destroy something in all possible futures with The Almighty [37]. The number of futures that Yhwach can manipulate [38] are repeatedly stated to be infinite.

Yhwach just fate haxes her head into his hand by changing the future, just like he did to ichigo's bankai, and she would be unable to heal from that, since anything affected by the almighty can't get reverted / healed.

he can literally decapitate her head through his fate hax, and make it appear into his hand, by rewriting the future.

Yhwach just fate haxes her head into his hand by changing the future, just like he did to ichigo's bankai, and she would be unable to heal from that, since anything affected by the almighty can't get reverted / healed.

he can literally decapitate her head through his fate hax, and make it appear into his hand, by rewriting the future.
ah, Shion doesn't die from it, she doesn't depend on her heart or any part of her material body to stay alive, Also, Yhwatch can't get close to Shion because he can't handle her passives. And Shion's regeneration is low godly anyway, this hax from what you quoted doesn't seem to bypass this regeneration

ah, Shion doesn't die from it, she doesn't depend on her heart or any part of her material body to stay alive, Also, Yhwatch can't get close to Shion because he can't handle her passives. And Shion's regeneration is low godly anyway, this hax from what you quoted doesn't seem to bypass this regeneration
Yhwach doesn't need to get close to her, as he manipulates / rewrites the future, and yhwach negates her passives through the passive powernull of the almighty.
and yhwach's regeneration negation is applied on almighty, negs up to mid godly, so yeah

He can negate her passives.... his Nullification is 4-D.
Yhwach doesn't need to get close to her, as he manipulates / rewrites the future, and yhwach negates her passives through the passive powernull of the almighty.
and yhwach's regeneration negation is applied on almighty, negs up to mid godly, so yeah
can he negate even thought-based passives?

About denying mid godly regeneration, I won't give procedure to that because as I said, souls in Tensura are type 2 information and Yhwach can't affect it, already have an open CRT to give Shion type 2 information manipulation too, although I think it's useless since it doesn't need to manipulate information for the soul to be information, since it's a feature of verse, Rimuru also got HGR because type 2 information was accepted, but in case you are only convinced when you have information manipulation for some reason, we can wait until the CRT is terminated

I almost forgot this one anyway
I've explained it, you're just a stubborn clown who refuses to understand shit that's simple to understand out of sheer ignorance, so I'll entertain your dumbass arguments by backhanding you with my ring hand.
Stop saying random bullshit and just explain it you dumb **** , can't just ignore your insult anymore, you, acting like you know me is kinda disgusting
Which is irrelevant, the profiles don't state that they exist outside the laws of cause and effect outside of their own verse. Now I suppose she can resist the Thought Robot's plot Manipulation based on her being Acausal? "Hmmm."
I can't follow your braincells what other verse causality got to do with theirs ?

What's their connection with the causality outside of their universe???
There's a difference of infinity between the two, "hmm"
You are not explaining any thing
Again that's irrelevant.
Lmao how can it be irreverent if it proves my point
time isnt required to be higher D? Oh wait i forgot, i'm dealing with you who can overwrite the system that the staff created despite being a literal nobody blue name.
If time is not the fourth dimension then what it is? Got any idea? You sure talk a lot and big without explaining any shit
💀 bro you just proved my point. These are actual ******* braindead argument that a donkey could debunk. Different levels of infinity exist, 2-A is 4-D, Low 1-C is 5-D.
You are not understanding my point I'm saying no matter how one mamy can manipulate a certain shit in a lower plane of existence they won't be able to ascend to a higher plane just by it and that's the same to his almighty or whatever it is, if time is not included on it.
No I will not stop with this "3-D Acausality." because it's a literal ******* thing you goober. Don't sit here and condescend to me, acting as if you know what your talking about despite being wrong.
I love the part where you explain why I'm wrong lmfao is not the main reason why 2-C is treated as a 4D tier because they can destroy the time as well, no? And the reason why transcending the space (3D) and time (4D) is considered as 5D because the time is treated as the fourth dimension, no?
Again type 4 isn't Immunity to changes to cause and effect. If you think she can negate changes to cause and effect from a 1-A character I'd suggest finding out if you were dropped on the head as a kid
Lmfao wtf is even this
Because you get slapped around every time we've debated.
I literally don't remember you
Again, that's irrelevant unless the cosmology is 4-D which isn't noted in her profile. Your literally making shit up and intentionally twisting my words to fit your narrative.

Now do me a solid and hold that fat ass L.
My god and yet you keep calling my arguments rubbish? You literally debunk nothing to what I've presented to you so i don't know why you are the one who is acting like this lmfao

Last edited:
the profile has not yet been completely updated, important things are missing, anyway this is a stomp so it should be closed

Moving in stopped time isn't a higher degree of Type 4 Acausality since you don't resist Time Stop with Type 4 Acausality in the first place, can you give me the thread which got this accepted since this sounds completely wrong given the explanation you provided.
His explanation just wasn't good, but you can get these kind of answers on the CRT itself

Moving in stopped time isn't a higher degree of Type 4 Acausality since you don't resist Time Stop with Type 4 Acausality in the first place, can you give me the thread which got this accepted since this sounds completely wrong given the explanation you provided.
You planning on adding information manipulation type 2 for Ichibe? Or should I make a CRT? It seems people here don't want to accept Ichibe CM > information manipulation

After reading Rimuru's profile I think this is gonna be the next verse I nuke. All I see is some serious wank but I'll save that for future downgrade threads.

@Slime stans
im-coming-after-you.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back