• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can Yhwatch kill Shion? Because she has a soul composed of type 2 information so since Yhwach cannot affect Shion's soul, and as long as Shion's soul is not destroyed she can her spirit body

In addition, Shion's passives are: law, radiation, death, corruption, madness, soul, information analysis (in type 2 information level)

Why can't it? Higher dimensional hax should be able to Bypass lower dimensional by current standard though. Even Acausality type 5 is limited based on dimensional existence.
Well even tho its 4D fate manip there is no such thing as 4D acausality regardless of the chara dimensionality like time stop in tensura is 4D and many 3D chara can move..

how can Yhwatch kill Shion? Because she has a soul composed of type 2 information so since Yhwach cannot affect Shion's soul, and as long as Shion's soul is not destroyed she can her spirit body

In addition, Shion's passives are: law, radiation, death, corruption, madness, soul, information analysis (in type 2 information level)
Anyway, can anyone tell Yhwatch's first move and if he can handle it?

I vote Shion seems she resists majority of his stuff. But yhwach is faster so maybe there's smthing he can do idk

Last edited:
No point voting in a stomp, Yhwach can't even survive her passives let alone actually win as she resists his entire moveset

Whenever someone puts an Acausal Type 4 against Yhwach you know somethings sus

I vote Shion seems she resists majority of his stuff moreI vote Shion seems she resists majority of his stuff. But yhwach is faster so maybe there's smthing he can do idk
Umm his is Yhwach faster ? Shion has MFTL+ reaction speed and Combat speed

She is MFTL+ reaction speed in stopped time, not normally. I also dk how I typed the first bit of that post twice lmao

She is MFTL+ reaction speed in stopped time, not normally. I also dk how I typed the first bit of that post twice lmao
She has MFTL+ reaction with thought acceleration which is passive in Tensura, locomotion speed which is only in still time

edit: now that I realize it doesn't have MFTL+ speed of thought acceleration, this is outdated, but whatever, even if we don't use it, what could Yhwach do?

Anyway, it looks like Shion destroys here, Yhwatch is trampled by the passives and Shion resists everything from Yhwatch, the almighty one is useless because Shion can't be killed by him anyway

How are her passives getting past mid godly regen, damage negation from the balance, spatial manipulation, intangibility, and other defensives stacked?
And yhwach negates up to mid godly so idk why low godly is brought up for her

Also, she might have acasuality type 4, but that doesn't mean that yhwach can't see himself being affected in the future by her abilities, considering he can alter the entirety of his own fate.

How are her passives getting past mid godly regen, damage negation from the balance, spatial manipulation, intangibility, and other defensives stacked?
And yhwach negates up to mid godly so idk why low godly is brought up for her
I was going to say she would pass with her type 2 information manipulation but she doesn't even have it on her profile lol she should also have mid godly regeneration anyway WN profiles are almost all out of date it seems so Shion can't handle it
Also, she might have acasuality type 4, but that doesn't mean that yhwach can't see himself being affected in the future by her abilities, considering he can alter the entirety of his own fate.
Okay but what could Yhwach do in that future? Spiritual lifeforms can live without a physical body and souls in Tensura are composed of type 2 information, something Yhwach cannot affect
Also can shion affect NEP1?
No she can't, I haven't even seen it lol Shion has no chance I was really hopeful before seeing this shit, since when does Yhwatch have this?🥲
Someone should explain how Shion's passives actually work
Law manipulation works with thought, she has an ultimate skill and ultimate skill users can change the laws of the world simply by wishing

The other passives like death, radiation, soul, madness, these all work with Shion's aura and (was) to work at information level type 2, but that's not the case because as I said, the profile is out of date, so I don't have much to defend

looks like Yhwatch wins and this topic should be closed because Shion's profile is out of date and there's none of the supporters willing to mess with WN's profile lol

I was going to say she would pass with her type 2 information manipulation but she doesn't even have it on her profile lol she should also have mid godly regeneration anyway WN profiles are almost all out of date it seems so Shion can't handle it

Okay but what could Yhwach do in that future? Spiritual lifeforms can live without a physical body and souls in Tensura are composed of type 2 information, something Yhwach cannot affect

No she can't, I haven't even seen it lol Shion has no chance I was really hopeful before seeing this shit, since when does Yhwatch have this?🥲

Law manipulation works with thought, she has an ultimate skill and ultimate skill users can change the laws of the world simply by wishing

The other passives like death, radiation, soul, madness, these all work with Shion's aura and (was) to work at information level type 2, but that's not the case because as I said, the profile is out of date, so I don't have much to defend

looks like Yhwatch wins and this topic should be closed because Shion's profile is out of date and there's none of the supporters willing to mess with WN's profile lol
Then lets update it so in the future we can have i solid arguments in vsmatch

Then lets update it so in the future we can have i solid arguments in vsmatch
it's complicated, none of the supporters are interested in WN, even Rimuru WN is missing things like abstract existence and even then there aren't many people willing to update, I think we should give the WN characters some time and focus on LN debates, it will get more interesting when volume 15 is released this beginning of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back