• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Ryougi vs Shiki Tohno

Ryougi
Ryougi at base form , Tohno at strongest form
Speed is equalized

Both in character but willing to kill

Distance : 1000m

Win by Death

Who takes this ?
Nanaya Shiki

Well ryougi has better mastery or more advanced version of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception IIRC

Depends on which weapon Ryougi has. If she has a Knife, maybe Tohno has a chance. But if she has a sword, her range is so much bigger. Besides, Ryougi can kill concepts, such as the distance, speed, and even emotions, like Tohno's will to fight? Well, Ryougi's weakness is she is mostly uninterested in things, If she, for some reason, really wanted to kill Tohno at all costs, she would win for sure.

I think the pure uninteresting thing is just for Void. Normal Shiki is fine, also regardless if Void wanted to or not, she can kill him without problems. Also, Shiki doesn't strain when using MEoDP but he does, so she can easily just cut his knife and it is destroyed

if we don't include void shiki I think shiki(nanaya) have better chance against ryougi I believe he have better stats than her like speed and etc due to the demon blood. Nanaya clan's purpose is to kill demons with incredible techniques while Ryougi clan's purpose is to create perfect dual personality ***** and they achieved that by having ryouji Shiki

Downside is when in shiki is in Nanaya form, he will lose MEODP I am not sure about ryougi even tho I've watched the movie cause i've forgot what happend but I remember "killing" the attack of fujino who can fire some kind of esp 50 miles away. We need some ryougi expert here

Ryougi, While Nanaya may have the advantage with Assassain skills, Ryougi has far more fighting skills then Nanaya. Ryougi is not only a master swordswoman, comparable to Taiga, but also a skilled CQC while Nanaya only acts on muderous instinct which I doubt would work on Ryougi beyond the first strike.

Ryougi also have the advantage in stats with Ryougi being Wall and Nanaya being Streat and their equal in combat and reaction but ryougi does have natrual speed advantage.

If Nanaya is able to get the first strike off before Ryougi reacts and kill her then he can win but I'm still going for Ryougi. I would go into their MEoDP but I'm just focusing on their combat capabilities.

From my memory, Ryougi's MEoDP is better than Nanaya. Like, he struggles to kill none living thing while she can kill ghosts, phone and what not without so much as straining or any negative effect. Hell, she killed someone clairvoyance and ESP attack and have the abilities to kill mystic eyes as well.

I say Ryougi win

I'm conflicted, mainly because I like Tohno more than Ryougi simply as a matter of taste, and I can see this going either way, really.

Tohno has superior AP and durability, though in a battle between MEoDP users those hardly matter. The biggest deciding factor (speed) is equalized, making it an even closer match-up. Since this is base Ryougi vs Peak!Tohno (Satsujinki), I'm inclined to go for Satsujinki simply because of his feats of incapacitating a member of the Burial Agency (someone comparable to Ciel) and managing to kill a Dead Apostle Ancestor before he could react to his presence.

Tohno as Satsujinki definitely has far superior stealth, managing to get through the security of aforementioned DAA with seemingly little effort, and with the 1000-metre starting distance, he could logically set up an ambush and avoid direct combat altogether.

Of course, if we're not counting Satsujinki and instead just Nanaya... once again, it can go either way. Nanaya is just Shiki's mind focusing entirely on the act of killing his opponent, and tapping into the skills he possessed prior to his amnesia. He isn't quite unconscious, just that his killer instinct overpowers every other thought process. So the real question is, would Nanaya go for an assassination, or charge into direct combat? If he goes for the assassination, then Tohno wins with little difficulty since Ryougi had no precog without her sword. If he goes for direct combat, Ryougi wins with major difficulty due to being able to outlast Tohno since her Eyes don't tax her.

This is just my opinion on the subject, but I think that Nanaya would go for the assassination, so count my vote on Tohno Shiki as the victor.

Necroposting!

Jokes asides with speed equalized... Wouldn't Tohno be faster with his techniques? Additionally there one difference between R and T MEoDP. R do not see lines on everything unlike T. It is all because not everything perceived by R as "alive". As far as I remember while T can walk through walls, R cannot.

So in battle of norms R and experienced T. T should win.

Back