• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Woman slasher vs Goku??? (7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since EE can be equated to AP in certain circumstances as of a recent thread, Shiki Tohno is now one of the biggest glass cannons on the wiki.
But can he beat Goku?

Shiki Tohno : 7

Son Goku (DBS_Anime) : 2

Incon: 0

Tohno in his Nanaya (Tsukihime) key
Goku in his Super Hero key
Starts with Blue
Starts at 10 meters
Speed Equal
In-character.

Last edited:
It is a stomp since all Shiki needs to do is literally just stretch his knife forward and cut his "lines of death" which ignores durability and immortality.

But can he beat Goku?
No.
Goku just gonna predict all Shiki attacks, and one-shot him.

Goku can just avoid all Shiki attacks, because he is way more skilled, and give one punch at Shiki.

Because of how much Goku is good at martial artist, he can analyze Shki movents, to know his next attacks or where he going to hit, and can avoid them, which would led him to give a punch on Shiki, and him losing.

Goku is a Genius in combat, he can could predict Tao PaiPai attacks based on his movement sense, hecan malicious intent of a person, and feel small current of air to know what they doing without even looking at them. And during his fight against Hit, he managed to predict hit movements after he skipped time by 0.1 seconds, allowing him to counter Hit's Time-Skip ability.

No.
Goku just gonna predict all Shiki attacks, and one-shot him.

Goku can just avoid all Shiki attacks, because he is way more skilled, and give one punch at Shiki.

Because of how much Goku is good at martial artist, he can analyze Shki movents, to know his next attacks or where he going to hit, and can avoid them, which would led him to give a punch on Shiki, and him losing.
Tohno can do the same.
AgCLKgt.jpg

Tbh Goku's only way of winning this is by flexing his Ki aura to vaporize Shiki right off the bat. Which he doesn't do in character so he gets stomped here.

There's nothing for Goku to dodge. All Shiki needs to do is cutting Goku's lines of death and its over.
The lines of death that are locate on Goku body, which Shiki needs to cuts with his Knife.
Shiki isn't making a physical attack for Goku to dodge.
He is, what hell are you on? He need to strike his opponent to use his Mystic eyes, since the lines If death are located on Goku body.
Unless you can prove me wrong, which i would apreciatte. 😴

He is, what hell are you on? He need to strike his opponent to use his Mystic eyes, since the lines If death are located on Goku body.
Unless you can prove me wrong, which i would apreciatte. 😴
as of the tsukihime remake, he can also use ranged versions, though the extent of that is unknown

as of the tsukihime remake, he can also use ranged versions, though the extent of that is unknown
I don't see on his profile trought. 🤔

And we can use the Remake feats for the pre-remake? Since when?
They are not literal lines on Goku. Those are metaphysical, similarly to how Alchemist in FMA have "Gates of Truth." that allows them to perform Alchemy but they are not literal gates within the body.
I know that they are not literal lines on Goku, but saying he have is way more simple than the actual explanation.

Anyway, that still don't change Shiki still have to hit him with a physical attack.

I'm looking at shiki's range here and nothing there alludes to this conceptual string cutting everyone's talking about being some type of unavoidable distance negating cut which makes this match sound one-sided without context

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back