• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Woman slasher vs Goku??? (7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like? You do realize Shiki's MEoDP is a bs immortality, existence erasure, regenerating negation ability. Doesn't matter how powerful you think Yhwach is, he's getting negged.
i never said yhwach would win, i just said there would be a few wincons

worse shiki slams
Ohhhhhh, i should check the OP First, now i see.
This is indeed a stomp. 🤷
Man, this see as a Stomp. It would be like saying that we use Xeno Goku and let the DD completely overwhelm his enemy but let's validate that it is a victory even when the enemy has no response
Voting Tohno cuz goku cant do shi, except for his "punch really hard" wincon 😭
Tbh Goku's only way of winning this is by flexing his Ki aura to vaporize Shiki right off the bat. Which he doesn't do in character so he gets stomped here.
My guy, speed is literally equal so ofc Tohno negs with his 1A hax.
Tohno eradicates beyond the concept of negative difficulty.

range updated to 10 meters due to a few db fans saying it was stomp, votes have to be recast

people act like Shiki can just draw his knife out then Goku is killed, which isn't, because in order to actualize "death" he need to get close to "cut" the "line of death" appear on Goku's body, sure it isn't line, but that how Shiki's eyes see them, the line of death, which he need to stab it to actualize death on target, people act like he is on the same level as female Shiki or the Evil God Balor, which the later can actualize death just by looking

Also remake is its own continuity iirc, so no using remake for original

Problem is yes, Goku probably not dodge or something similar, because he literally don't know that Shiki can on shot him and will try to tank, so it stomp for Shiki anyway, bloodlust Goku mean he aura flare and Shiki die, so the only way for this match up to work is, giving knowledge to both side

Shiki's first move is going for the kill, right? If so, Goku can't do shit he's getting folded.
it always is Shiki first move, because he can't do anything to his eyes, he always see the "line", unless he wear his Mystic Eyes Killer, wait, isn't that eyeglasses is his standard equipment, so he need to remove it first for him to "kill" people

it always is Shiki first move, because he can't do anything to his eyes, he always see the "line", unless he wear his Mystic Eyes Killer, wait, isn't that eyeglasses is his standard equipment, so he need to remove it first for him to "kill" people
Oh. Depending on how long that takes, Goku could have a chance here. Anyone know how much time he usually spends taking off his glasses?

Problem is yes, Goku probably not dodge or something similar, because he literally don't know that Shiki can on shot him and will try to tank, so it stomp for Shiki anyway, bloodlust Goku mean he aura flare and Shiki die, so the only way for this match up to work is, giving knowledge to both side
Goku can sense threats instinctively and dodge them. Goku can also sense malicious intent, it'd be pretty blatant to him that nanaya is trying to kill him

people act like Shiki can just draw his knife out then Goku is killed, which isn't, because in order to actualize "death" he need to get close to "cut" the "line of death" appear on Goku's body
If the attack needs to travel then 2-C monkey FRA

Oh. Depending on how long that takes, Goku could have a chance here. Anyone know how much time he usually spends taking off his glasses?
just, take off it like take off any normal glasses, but anyway unless Shiki know how much of a threat Goku are, i doubt he gonna take of his glass
Wait. If he catches it, does the insta kill still work? If it doesn't hit the points, it's just a regular knife throw, isn't it?
yes, he need to stab the "line" if the knife miss, then it just hit like normal knife

just, take off it like take off any normal glasses, but anyway unless Shiki know how much of a threat Goku are, i doubt he gonna take of his glass

yes, he need to stab the "line" if the knife miss, then it just hit like normal knife
I'm leaning towards Goku. If he doesn't take off the funny glasses for anyone, Goku kind of taps him and he dies. If he does take them off as a first action, then it's incon because I don't know if Goku catches it or blocks it or whatever.

I don't think Goku has ever actually done this but I wouldn't be surprised if he did try to block or catch it
he's done it against trunks every time they fought. in their first meeting, he blocked all of Trunks' sword swings with his finger. during the Goku Black stuff, he did it again in super saiyan 3.

But Goku not gonna serious, since Shiki physical start far below his level, he probably let his guard down, so anyway, this match come down to who realize the threat and go serious first

The lines will dura neg, but the point is what kills. So, if he throws the knife, Goku loses like an arm or something, then he just hits him really hard?
He can cut at least 17 in quick succession, this is what he uses to kill arcueid. The receiving end of this attack usually gets perception blitzed

But Goku not gonna serious, since Shiki physical start far below his level, he probably let his guard down, so anyway, this match come down to who realize the threat and go serious first
Goku cant sense him if he doesnt have ki, unless theres is energy equalization
Even then, goku problably wouldnt consider some random dude with a knife as a threat, so i dunno.

Even then, goku problably wouldnt consider some random dude with a knife as a threat, so i dunno.
if there is energy equalization shiki doesnt have magic circuits except when roa half possesses his body

due to verse equalization, every living being will have ki, and Shiki still a superhuman so his ki level gonna enough for Goku to recognize, but yeah, he not gonna considering Shiki a threat because of how low it is

probably the same can be said to Shiki, he can't sense how strong Goku is, and i doubt he will considering Goku a threat, cause he isn't ghost, phantasm beings or even possesses magic/magecraft, probably think Goku as some dude who good at martial art

probably the same can be said to Shiki, he can't sense how strong Goku is, and i doubt he will considering Goku a threat, cause he isn't ghost, phantasm beings or even possesses magic/magecraft, peobably think Goku as some dude who good at martial art
Goku isnt human, shiki can detect that with his pure eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back