• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Woman slasher vs Goku??? (7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, reviewing the points carefully, I noticed that if it is hand-to-hand, Shiki could not perform much against Goku since he is much superior in hand-to-hand battles. In itself, one attack from Nanaya could easily kill Goku, so it makes it a little confusing as to who to choose, but that's when you look at both characters that you notice that Nanaya is significantly outclassed in melee skills by Goku.
-Greater instinctive action
-Master martial artist
-Greater analytical prediction
-Information analysis
-Solar flare
-Mastery of stealth
-Manipulation of perception.
-Resistance to extrasensory perception -Induction of paralysis
-Not to mention that Goku is a genius in combat.
For these reasons I am almost completely inclined to vote for Goku.

Well, reviewing the points carefully, I noticed that if it is hand-to-hand, Shiki could not perform much against Goku since he is much superior in hand-to-hand battles. In itself, one attack from Nanaya could easily kill Goku, so it makes it a little confusing as to who to choose, but that's when you look at both characters that you notice that Nanaya is significantly outclassed in melee skills by Goku.
-Greater instinctive action
-Master martial artist
-Greater analytical prediction
-Information analysis

-Solar flare
Shiki doesn't need his sight to use his meodp, he still can sense the lines on goku.
-Mastery of stealth
-Manipulation of perception.
-Resistance to extrasensory perception -Induction of paralysis
-Not to mention that Goku is a genius in combat.
For these reasons I am almost completely inclined to vote for Goku.
Goku is gonna try and block it, shiki cuts his arm off, goku gets off guard due to the pain and then shiki goes for the kill.

or he can just use this
  • Seventeen Divisions:The technique Shiki used to "kill" Arcueid. It's a blazingly fast attack that consists of multiple slashes from head to toe that allowed Shiki to cut Arcueid into seventeen pieces before she could react.

Do people really forget that Goku, just by activating a little bit of his power, literally increases his speed in a gigantic way?
If we talk about speed multipliers then Shiki would be extremely far behind.

Shiki doesn't need his sight to use his meodp, he still can sense the lines on goku.
Solar flare also causes pain in its targets
Goku is gonna try and block it, shiki cuts his arm off, goku gets off guard due to the pain and then shiki goes for the kill.

or he can just use this
Goku can sense the malicious intentions of his enemy.
There was little I could do in that case when Goku could literally predict and analyze each of the attacks that Shiki would make.

Shiki undergoes constant pain from his eyes
It may be but we don't know if it is at the level of the solar flare which even Goku himself tried to avoid using Master Roshi's glasses.
Nanaya can erase his presence pretty easily
I don't see that in the list of abilities Shiki has "resistance to extrasensory perception" What I'm trying to say is that it won't do any good to "erase" his presence if Goku is still going to find him.

Si Goku intenta bloquear algo (lo que hará, ya que Shiki usa una espada), está condenado.
Yes, that is in case any of Shiki's attacks hit Goku but with:
-Greater analytical prediction.
-Information analysis.
-Master martial artist.
-Greater instinctive reaction.
I doubt that any of Shiki's attacks will reach him or be a problem so that he only has that resource left.

nope, that'd beat the point of equalizing speed anyway
But transformations also counts as technique, so they indeed give speed amps too, If said transformation increase your speed.

If Goku is in base, and go super sayian, his speed gonna increase too. This is not the case If like, Goku is already in his super sayian form.

But transformations also counts as technique, so they indeed give speed amps too, If said transformation increase your speed.

If Goku is in base, and go super sayian, his speed gonna increase too. This is not the case If like, Goku is already in his super sayian form.
They dont. Techinques in this case are like normal attacks. lets say goku had a special ki blast that was 10 times faster than his other attacks. That 10x multiplier would stay when equalized

They dont. Techinques in this case are like normal attacks. lets say goku had a special ki blast that was 10 times faster than his other attacks. That 10x multiplier would stay when equalized
I not sure what to tell you, because transformation do give you amps. Thats't how is been treated in every versus thread where a character can increase his speed by transforming.

Shiki most likely slams due to hax and how Goku is. If it was UI Goku it might be a different situation
Shiki he have to actually hit Goku to use his hax, which i already explained why is very unlike to happen.

Goku gonna dodge Shiki attacks, since they have the intention of killing him.

Shiki he have to actually hit Goku to use his hax, which i already explained why is very unlike to happen.

Goku gonna dodge Shiki attacks, since they have the intention of killing him.
That's why I said UI might be different. If speed is equalized and they're in-character I don't expect Goku doing that

If speed is equalized and they're in-character I don't expect Goku doing that
You don't expect Goku dodging attack that intents to kill him?

Like, he don't even need to dodge, he can just catch Shiki wrist to stop him, and then punch him.

You don't expect Goku dodging attack that intents to kill him?

Like, he don't even need to dodge, he can just catch Shiki wrist to stop him, and then punch him.
whats stopping shiki from dodging and cutting the line on his arm? shiki also has a excellent dodging ability, he can dodge characters that are faster than him by quit e abit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back