• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet! I'm hunting titans!

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Doesn't Elmer start with trying to shoot the opponent???
Yes, but both are capable of one-shotting eachother, Elmer has AP and Thanos has hax

Great, Thanos has plenty of ways to deal with bullets due to his hax, is smarter, and Fudd wouldn't notice that in 5 seconds he is doomed. So Thanos snaps, deals with the bullets, and Fudd gets dusted

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Soupywolf5 said:
Elmer regens from the sna- oh wait his regen is High-Mid not Mid-High... Proceed
Remember his fight with Wario
Not to mention that when Elmer got reduced to dust in Back in Action, his shoes were still intact and he most likely regenerated from them, whereas Thanos' snap is way more than that

I was saying that he wouldn't be able to regen from the snap (His regen is Also Low-High, not High-Mid)

But, that's creating a pocket dimension with a Star at an AU distance? Is that just the same as making a Star?

If a single star is 8.14 Foe, then a Constellation seems like it would be a lot higher (As in it would probably be 4-B)

Soupywolf5 said:
If a single star is 8.14 Foe, then a Constellation seems like it would be a lot higher (As in it would probably be 4-B)
Actually, we use the GBE of the Sun, 5.693e41 joules, for a star.

The battle:

Thanos wins

Elmer is out cold

Bugs Bunny approaches the unconscious Elmer

Bugs: You got a tight little man pussy on you, don't ya?

*sniff*

Bugs: Ahhh, it stinks...nice and good...

Bugs grabs Elmer's cheeks

Bugs: This little rabbit's hoppin' down the old bunny trail...

That's all, folks!

GoCommitDi said:
I am so glad I got the reference

In other words, I fell from my chair laughing
That video is actually canon now, because, at the cost of the video being taken down, Warner Bros. claimed it as their own property. A small price to pay for salvation.

Back