• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is probably fine, but the page would have to be well made by highly knowledgeable members.

Shouldn't we clump the rinnegan with the Sharingan since it's just the evolution of the sharingan

I am not sure. They work very differently.

Not necessarily. The Rinnegan is basically just a Sharingan that gives you Six Paths abilities. Sasuke could still use Susano'o despite no longer having both of his Sharingan.

Unrelated to the topic at hand, but you don't even need eyes to use the Susanoo given what Revived Madara could do.

Anyway I think a Sharingan page would be nice.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Unrelated to the topic at hand, but you don't even need eyes to use the Susanoo given what Revived Madara could do.

Anyway I think a Sharingan page would be nice.
Kakashi couldn't use Susano'o because he only had one Sharingan.

When did Madara use Susano'o without his eyes? There was only one time that he didn't have his eyes (when he fought the Tailed Beasts), and I don't recall him using Susano'o at that point.

I would appreciate if somebody follows my instructions.

I want to, but I really suck at going out and finding people to do something, mainly because there are so many

Also, we should replace the eye closeups that feature the Sharingan user's face with stuff like this

06135CE3-EE99-41A2-8174-0441A685F49E
I have pictures like this for every type of Mangekyō Sharingan, since I have been wanting to do this for a long time (the only problem is I keep losing all my progress whenever I'm about to complete the page)

You can ask IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, The Causality, TataHakai, Mindovin, M3X, and Damage3245 to help us out here for example.

@Ant I can help with the Sharingan page, but I would also like to improve the Rinnegan page with better explanations and scans/GIFs

That is probably fine. Thank you for helping out.

Damage3245 should probably also be involved.

I think that if an ability page is to be made for them, then it should be collectively for the Sharingan, Mangeokyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan.

Each is an evolution of the previous one, and Rinnegan users can still use at least some of their Sharingan abilities with the Rinnegan active.

The cover image at the top should be like the Sharingan image posted in this thread; one for each type, and then gifs or other images can be inserted after the description of each ability.

That was what I was thinking, so it sounds good to me

Do you want me to post every image I have here? I'll put it in a tabber so it isn't just this massive wall of images

Please don't post three times in a row. If you have something extra to add, you can edit your previous comment until someone else responds.

Yeah, either a tabber or a link to an imgur album would be fine.

Thank you both for helping out.

Would you be willing to rewrite the page Damage?

@BigSmoke4269; No, probably not worth doing.

@Antvasima; Do you mean rewrite the Rinnegan page to be a collective page for the Eyes?

Damage3245 said:
I think that if an ability page is to be made for them, then it should be collectively for the Sharingan, Mangeokyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan.

Each is an evolution of the previous one, and Rinnegan users can still use at least some of their Sharingan abilities with the Rinnegan active.

The cover image at the top should be like the Sharingan image posted in this thread; one for each type, and then gifs or other images can be inserted after the description of each ability.
I was thinking this too as I was going over the thread. Tabbers would be nice.

Seems like the tabber didn't work. Weird. It worked in the preview.

Anyways, copy and paste the source into the Sharingan page, I'm sure it'll work on the profile.

Also, I couldn't get an image for the Two Tomoe Sharingan, sorry.

Back