• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King: Verse Problems

Going to get right to the point since its late on my end. The Shaman King pages here are, more or less, poorly structured and maintained.

Besides maybe Yoh Asakura and Hao Asakura, the pages here have little support or effort put in to detailing the characters statistics and abilities. Most of the links to feats (some of which don't exactly justify tiers given here btw) are unusable, and to make matters worse, we only have 6 pages for the verse in general on here. More issues probably exist, but these are the main ones at the minimum.

I've just started re-reading the manga and have re-read up to over 60 chapters so far. As I continue re-reading the series, I hope to start a clean up project of somesorts for the verse here so that we can get more accurate character pages on here. And I hope I can get the assistance of some people here who may be knowledgeable on the verse to help me.

Lol I'm quite late on this but at the very moment I'm willing to work on revisions although going through the series at moment. I just scaled the first 50 chapters with the exception of ap and durability just speed. I just need to get one calc to get done and it's this Ren Tao Cutting a Car in half .

Usually one would say this feat is small building which I assume the results would be the important part is that Yoh scales to this and then gets a 10x multiplier. So once this gets calced and maybe the horo horo avalanche feat which looks quite impressive but I'm not sure how to calc it because of how it's shown in the manga.

Back