• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so last year I made a CRT about Shaman King and for it being my first CRT, shoot it was some good experience ngl. Now that I have some free time, I'm ready for part two and ready to try and fix up this verse. Also there's something that I'd like to add, I now know how there are more supporters than I thought for this series when the first CRT came out and I'm glad but idk who it was but someone(or some people) edited, change, and even some abilities without even making a CRT for it, hell some of my abilities from my past CRT was either changed or taken away(despite the fact that all the abilities was accepted). Now some changes I saw I agreed with heavily, some were "eh", and some were "absolutely not". My point is that if we gonna edit and clean this verse up we can't just be changing things anytime we want with no CRT's(Hell even if we right). Plus ngl I ain't tryna have this verse get targeted for possible deletion(*cough Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan *cough). So without further ado...

Objectives
  1. Introduce and propose Shaman Physiology and tiers and Oversouls
  2. Focus on changing the keys for the characters
  3. Add, remove, and/or change abilities from other characters
  4. New Profiles
#1. Shaman Physiology and Oversoul

Yep you read it right. In my sandbox I've made 2 pages for the Shaman King verse. Since all Shamans have their set of abilities I think it's easier to make this so that the abilities page isn't so cluttered. So the first one is the Shaman page that will focus on what every Shaman has naturally and we will establish the level of Shaman by tiers and the second one is the Oversoul page that explains the general abilities of a Oversoul, types of Oversouls, and the classes of Oversouls. Now I know that there will be some questions for it so I will answer the questions that might come up just to get it out of the way

Possible QnA
Q="In your last CRT you had Shamans have "Limited Reactive Power Level", why change it to flat out now?"

A=
In my last CRT I had originally thought that while Shamans get stronger after facing a "near death" and/or "pseudo-death" experience, I thought they had to recover in order to get the boost. But if you see the example for Yoh, you will see that he gained a increase in Furyoku despite not being healed at all or recovered and no he didn't get this boost off-screen from like training a couple days or something because of the sheer fact that Yoh flat out stated that his Furyoku was about 10,000 and the whole events that happened with the Ren, Yoh leaving the Shaman fight, and the Golem was(and this will sound wild) LITTERALY on the SAME day.

Q="Not every Shaman has shown Soul Integration in the series, why should intermediate Tier Shamans and above have Soul Integration?"

A= Soul integration has been stated to be the most basic Shaman combat technique of a Shaman. Plus the biggest reason is because a Oversoul(Which is a more advanced technique) is when a Shaman integrates a soul into a object. In order for you to be able to make a oversoul you HAVE to be able to know how to integrate a soul. It's like how in order to use Wind Style Rasenshuriken you gotta know how to make a Rasengan. Now it's true that some people in the VERY BEGINNING of their origin stories created an Oversoul before being taught Soul Integration into the body, but as time passed and MANY of those same Shamans were taught by other Expert Shamans by the time of the Shaman fight, like Hao and the Shamanic Oracle. so it's VERY and I mean VERY likely they've learned how to perform integration.

If there are anymore questions or any comments about the pages I will be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability.

#2. and #3.
Focus on changing the keys for the characters and add, remove, and/or change abilities from other characters
I said this on my last CRT when it came to the power and abilities and most importantly the keys as well. Previously on Shaman King!
Well that revisions is now lol. So here's the plan since there's 11 characters rn this will be pretty easy ngl. To make things even more easier I'll add the right abilities for each of the tiers instead of just adding abilities all over. Most of the abilities are already accepted so this will just be matching the ability to the right part. And since there are some abilities that were added without a CRT but I do agree with heavily, I'll gladly propose them with the evidence that was shown for said ability on the profile or if there is a ability that I think should be added that isn't added I will of course add the evidence for it myself. These abilities I'll make them in Bold so that people can know the difference between the already accepted abilities and the proposed abilities, I'll also add stuff from the pages(Shaman and Oversoul) I made that will also be bolded. Plus I'm even gonna have the quotes for the characters as well. Finally, I'll also have on the bottom of each character what abilities I proposed should be Removed. Understood? Great.

Yoh

First key-Coming to Tokyo(Shaman King Zero, Yoh and Anna Origins, and Vol.1-Vol.3)
Quote: "A Shaman is a Link between the physical and the Spiritual worlds, if you ever need my help just ask."
  • Beginner Tier Shaman
  • Power Mimicry-Yoh was capable of utilizing 100% Soul Integration after watching Ren do it and later on in the next arc was able to learn how to make his Oversoul bigger simply after watching Ren do it though battle. (Evidence)
  • Summoning-not only can he summon his spirit ally but while not as powerful as his grandfather, Yoh is capable of summoning Shikigami Kooni. (Evidence)
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Air Manipulation or Shockwave Generation(Vibration Manipulation)- Amida-Ryū: Shinkū Budda Giri uses the very air itself to attack which results in a shockwave (Evidence)
  • Acrobatics- (Evidence)
Second Key-Shaman Fight in Tokyo-Traveling Through America Arc(Vol.4-Vol.12)
Quote: "Straining and overworking isn't really me. It's scary to lose sight of yourself. You feel confused, you don't know what's right. If I'd lost sight of who I am in the blackness of the cavern, I'd have never made it out. In the cavern of the dead.. I learned how important- and hard- it is to be yourself. So I'm not going to do somethin that isn't me. What I will do is have faith in you Amidamaru, and do what I trained to do."
All Previous Abilities
  • Accelerated Development(Training; Physical stats, Abilities)
  • Intermediate Tier Shaman
  • Analytical Prediction
  • Magic and BFR-Can send spirits to the afterlife with a spell he learned from Anna (Evidence)
  • Semi-Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type/Spirit Type)-While Amidamaru had abandon his Ego for Yoh, he was still considered a human ghost, While Yoh usual Oversoul is with Harusame, he learned how to pump his Furyoku into his Oversoul to materialize Amidamaru
    • Size Manipulation(Can make his Oversoul bigger by pumping mana into it)
Third Key- Shaman Fight's Second Round(Vol.13-Vol.26)
Quote: "I'm going to be the Shaman King, No matter what. I can't give up!"
All Previous Abilities
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • Greater Extrasensory Perception and Precognition-via Shamanic Oracle
  • Power Nullification(it was called Energy Nullification in the profile)
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type)
Fourth Key- After Hell Training-Invading the Plants(Vol. 27-Vol.34)
Quote: "I'm fighting to become Shaman King because I want to make a world where everyone can have a comfortable life. But if fighting makes us hate each other, what's the point? I'll never fight with hate in my heart. That's why I'd even drink that bitter coffee with Hao. After all, he doesn't have any friends"
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Armor Type)
    • Durability Negation and Purification(Type 2)
    • Metal Manipulation-Used the metal of his sword to survive Ren's attack (Evidence)
    • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement-Broke out of Yohken's Fast Binding spell (Evidence)
Fifth Key-Final battle
Quote: "Sorry, Hao. The game's not over yet."
All Previous Abilities
  • Kami Class Oversoul(Spirit Type)
    • Flight
    • Soul Absorption
    • Gravity Manipulation
    • Earth Manipulation
Remove: Information Analysis(Yoh has never shown or stated to know the code for the Oracle Bell)

Ren

First Key-Coming to Tokyo(Shaman King Zero, Vol.1-Vol.3)
Quote: "I'm in a bad mood right now. Get out... If you don't want to die"
  • Beginner Tier Shaman
  • Martial Arts
  • Acrobatics
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Summoning
Second Key-Shaman Fight in Tokyo-Traveling Through America(Fight with Chrom, Ren busting Skeleton, Vol.7-Vol.12)
Quote: "I shall not waver"
All Previous Abilities
  • Accelerated Development
  • Afterimage Creation(Evidence)
  • Semi-Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type/Spirit Type)
    • Size Manipulation-Can make his Oversoul bigger by pumping mana into it.(Evidence)
    • Limited Flight(Evidence)
Third Key- Shaman Fight's Second Round(Vol.13-26)
Quote: "I don't hate my family anymore... And I still want to make amends to Nickrome. But now I have a physical reminder of my vow to never waver from my path.. And my willingness to atone for my wicked deed."
All Previous Abilities
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • Greater Extrasensory Perception, Precognition-(via Shamanic Oracle)
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type/Armor Type)
    • For Weapon Type-Improved Weapon Creation, Weapon Control, and Weapon Mastery-Ren's Bushin Oversoul is capable of creating every weapon Bason has ever wielded, He can also alter the blade of the oversoul however he wants. He also has shown to be capable of using said weapons instead of his usual weapon
    • For Armor Type- Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement
  • Resistance to Sleep Manipulation-Was capable of starring at the Great Spirit without fainting. (Evidence)
Fourth Key- After Hell Training-Invading the Plants(Vol.27-Vol.34)
Quote: "I have no interest in this "Five Warriors" Scheme... But if they want to give me power, I'll be glad to take it. I will never allow Hao to be king. I am going to be the Shaman King. And the next step is to defeat you."
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Armor Type)-All Previous Abilities including
    • Weather Manipulation-Can summon and strike down lightning from the clouds (Evidence)
Fifth Key-Final Battle
Quote: "I suppose this is your doing, Hao. You killed everyone! Since you went through all that trouble... let's see how you like this."
All Previous Abilities
    • Electricity Manipulation
    • Magnetism Manipulation
    • Weather Manipulation(Evidence)
    • Flight
    • Soul Absorption
Remove: Information Analysis(has never shown or stated to know the code for the Oracle Bell)

Hao

First Key- First Life(Shaman King Zero, Mappa Doji)
Quote: "I use my mana to defeat harmful demons. However... I must use other demons to vanquish them. Shamanry... is a heartbreaking vocation."
  • Advance Tier Shaman(Before anyone says anything, NO Hao would not be at a Expert Tier Shaman. I thought he would be too. but the reason is because Matamune stated WORD FOR WORD that Yoh(after training with Anna before he went to hell) was around Hao's level 1,000 years ago. And Matamune is a reliable character as he's seen Hao's power firsthand and he fought a more powerful Hao as well.)
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Spirit Type)
  • Telepathy
  • Elemental Manipulation via Magic-As a Onmyōji, he obtained the knowledge and power to manipulate the very forces of nature, these abilities include
    • Fire Manipulation
    • Water Manipulation
    • Earth Manipulation
    • Metal Manipulation
    • Wood Manipulation
  • As the creator and master of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu, He gains the following abilities
    • Greater Extrasensory Perception and Precognition(Shamanic Oracle)
    • Mind Manipulation(Demon Subjugation; can gain control of demons and force them into doing what the user wants)
    • Soul Destruction and Purification(Type 2)(With Shamanic Soul Pacification and Crescent Moon Purification)
    • Healing and Resurrection(With the Healing Spell, he can heal others and himself from fatal injuries and if needed can even resurrect others)
    • Limited Durability Negation, Curse Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation(Forbidden Killing Curse can instantly rip the soul from the opponent's body for a instant kill but only if they believe in the afterlife)
  • Improved Resurrection-Can resurrect himself whenever he pleases after his experience in hell (Evidence)
  • Immortality(Type 4)
  • Supernatural Willpower(Survived in hell for 500 years, which is a area that you need strong willpower to create effects and not get killed by the oni's)
Second Key-Second Life(Patch Official)
Quote: "I am the future king. I will arise again in 182,621 nights."
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
  • Information Analysis(via Oracle Bell; Patch official knows a code inside the Oracle Bell that can inform them of a opponent's Furyoku's reserve and Ghost Power as well)
  • Likely Statistical Amplification(Due to uncovering all the secrets of the Patch Tribe and being a Patch Official himself, it's likely he knows about the Patch song)
    • Soul Absorption
    • Flight
    • Fire Manipulation
    • Soul Destruction-Can destroy souls with the Spirit of Fire(Evidence)
    • Transmutation-He has shown to change the Spirit of Fire to Spirit of Water and can change it to other elements if he wishes(side note-While we haven't seen him do it in his second life, Hao had already mastered his Elemental Manipulation before his second life so it stands to say that he should be capable of the same feat he did in his later life.) (Evidence)
    • Likely Magma manipulation-As a Shaman who has more experience with The Spirit of Fire than Lyserg, it's likely he can replicate the same move
Third key-Third Life(Current life)
Quote: "So Small"
All Previous Abilities
  • (Passive) Attack Reflection and Resistance to Curse Manipulation-With Curse Reversal, he can reverse the effects of curses onto the person who cast it, and his skill is so powerful that he's able to do it without even being aware. (Evidence)
  • Power Nullification
  • Kami Class Oversoul(Armor Type)
Fourth Key-Shaman King
Quote: "I wield the power of the cosmos... I will show you absolute despair"
All Previous Abilities Except Telepathy(though he can likely gain it back)
  • As the creator of the Five Grand Elemental Spirits, the Great Spirit grants Hao
    • All the abilities of the Spirit of Fire
    • All the abilities of the Spirit of Earth
    • All the abilities of the Spirit of Rain
    • All the abilities of the Spirit of Wind
    • All the abilities of the Spirit of Lightning
  • Radiation Manipulation-Created a sun and solar flare that can deal enormous heat and radiation and also created a Solar Flare. (Evidence)
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Self-Sustenance(Type; 1, 2, 3), Incorporeality, Regeneration(Low-Goldy, Mid-Godly via Great Spirit), and Immortality(Type 1, 3, 8, and 9)- As the Shaman King, Hao has become a spiritual being. Due to this he no longer eat food, and rest. As a spirit he'll no longer suffer and die from old age and as long as his soul exist he can use his memories to restore his body. And even if the soul is destroyed, the Great Spirit contains all the memories of every soul. Thus allowing souls to be recreated as shown when Boris and other Shamans were recreated despite their soul being destroyed. As the Shaman King, which is someone who is fused with the Great Spirit, he should easily be capable of recreating his soul with the Great Spirit. As the Shaman King, he is one with the great Spirit and will not die as long as the the Great Spirit exist. He can also move his physical body while his true self exist in the Great Spirit. (Evidence)
  • Life and Death Manipulation-Controlling the principles of life and death, Hao can judge the souls of the dead, and can revive them if he so desires. The Great Spirit is able to directly control any life and any spiritual form that is born. Depending on the desire, Hao can kill or bring back all life at once. (Evidence)
  • Reality Warping
  • Clairvoyance- Evidence Here
  • Duplication-Hao can create perfect replicas of others. (Evidence)
  • Time Travel- It was Stated that the souls within the Great Spirit could travel through time, and since Hao had become the Shaman King, he had gained this ability(Evidence)
  • Dimensional Travel-He can travel between the Great Spirit dimension and the physical world. (Evidence)
  • Power Bestowal- Gave Hana the power of the Onis and the ability to summon them. Can bestow others with power. Evidence #1 and #2
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Abstract Existence(Type 2)- Became one with the Great Spirit, which is the source that all spirits come from. (Evidence)
  • Memory Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Time Manipulation, X-Ray Vision, and Time Stop- Since he has all the abilities in the verse, he has all the abilities of Yosuke and his YVS cards. Because the cards and all their abilities were created by the former Shaman King Yabisuu just like Hao. Evidence #1 and #2
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation-His soul is inside the Great Spirit(other dimension) and his soul is also linked with countless souls. (Evidence)

Ryu

First Key- Coming to Tokyo(Vol.1-Vol.3)
Quote: "Who's been trespassing in my happy place? Guess I'll teach 'em some respect for "Wooden Sword" Ryu!"
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Weapon Mastery-He's known as "Wooden Sword Ryu" for a reason lol
  • Martial Arts-His years as a street thug made him a capable combatant.(Evidence)
  • Shaman Physiology-After Tokagero possessed him, his innate Shaman powers were unlocked.(Evidence)
Second Key-Shaman Fight in Tokyo- Traveling through America(Vol.8-Vol.12)
Quote: "My combat history reveals itself in my coif. It get's more complex with every opponent I defeat. In other words, I've become a Shaman."
All Previous Abilities
  • Intermediate Tier Shaman- After training with Yoh's grandfather, he not only was able to create a Oversoul but also won his preliminary matches.(Evidence)
  • Semi-Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type)
Third Key- Shaman Fight's Second Round-Invading the Plants(Vol.15-34)
Quote: "My mana burns with passion. Wanna dance punks?"
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
  • Resistance to Ice Manipulation-Able to thaw out immediately after being frozen instantly(Evidence)
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Spirit Type/Armor Type)
    • Large Size(Type 1)-Via Yamata no Orochi Gō
Remove: Information Analysis(has never shown or stated to know the code for the Oracle Bell), Extrasensory Perception and precognition(Never once shown to be able to use it)

HoroHoro

First Key-Shaman Fight in Tokyo-Traveling Through America(Vol.4-Vol.12)
Quote: "I don't need your charity! I'm going to be Shaman King an make my own dreams come through!"
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type/Spirit Type)
    • Ice Manipulation
    • Danmaku-via Renegade Hail.(Evidence)
    • Status Effect Inducement and Limited Durability Negation(Evidence)
Second Key-Shaman Fight's Second Round(Vol.14-Vol.26)
Quote: "I got news for you. Severe frostbite, burns like fire"
All previous Abilities
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • Acrobatics(Evidence)
  • Greater Extrasensory Perception and Precognition(Evidence)
Third Key- After Hell Training-Invading the Plants(Vol.27-34)
Quote: "Now step aside or face the true agonies of hell!"
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
Fourth Key-Final Battle
Quote: "A Shaman's power comes from his will!"
  • Kami Class Oversoul
    • Soul Absorption
    • Flight
    • Water manipulation(Evidence)
Remove: Information Analysis(has never shown or stated to know the code for the Oracle Bell), Size Manipulation(Has never shown to pump his mana to make a bigger Oversoul)

Lyserg

First Key-Traveling Through America(Shaman King Zero, Vol.10-Vol.12)
Quote: "People have no qualms about harming others who are evil. There's nothing wrong with executing a murderer"
  • Genius Level Intelligence
Second Key-Shaman Fight's Second Round(Vol.13-26)
Quote: "Only a fool free's a captured enemy. I'm sorry, yoh-kun. You can't save anyone by being nice"
All Previous Abilities
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • New Higher Class Oversoul(Spirit Type)
    • Flight(Evidence)
    • Soul Destruction- Zelel is a Archangel, which are spirits that are capable of destroying souls(Evidence)
    • Large Size(Type 1)(Evidence)
Third Key-After Hell Training-Invading the Plants(Vol.27-34)
Quote: "Why do I use this Oversoul? Because I had to master the fires of my hatred in my own heart or be consumed by them! Hao! I'm gonna defeat you soon! So cherish the few days you have left!"
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
    • Fire Manipulation
Fourth Key-Final Battle
Quote: "The flames of hell itself are too cold for you, you spoiled brat!"
All previous Abilities
    • Fire Manipulation
    • Soul Absorption
    • Flight
    • Magma Manipulation(Evidence)
Remove: Information Analysis(has never shown or stated to know the code for the Oracle Bell)

Sati

Keep her where she's at with one key or if people purpose we can add the kid version but I feel that'll be redundant since we can put that in one key.
Quote: "Claiming "all things must pass" while clinging to what you've lost. If that's how it's gonna be... You're the one who has to change!"
  • Expert Tier Shaman
    • BFR
    • Power Nullification
    • Healing
    • Resurrection

Silva

First Key-Shaman Fight In Tokyo(Vol.4)
Quote: "May the great spirit be with you"
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • Information Analysis(Via Oracle Bell)
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Weapon Type/Armor Type)
    • Flight
    • Fusionism-By combining all his spirits together, he can create his Totem Poll Cannon.(Evidence)
    • Energy Projection(Evidence)
    • Bodily Weaponry(Evidence)
Second Key-Invading the Plants(Vol.30-33)
Quote: "The boy I met that day now stands before the Shaman King himself. Nothing could make me happier. Today is a good day to die."
All previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
  • Statistical Amplification-via Patch Song
  • Attack Reflection(Evidence)

Marco

Traveling Through America-Invading the Plants(Vol.12-30)
Quote: "Justice always prevail in the end!"

Hans Reinhart

First key-same as before
Quote: "I am an X-Law. I serve Lady Jeanne"
  • Advance Tier Shaman
  • Kami Class Oversoul(Spirit Type/Vehicle Type)

Mikihisa

Keep him where he's at
Quote: "When people grow up... they discover their ceiling, the limit of their potential. It gets even better as we age. So close we can see the stains on it. But you can't see your ceilings yet and it's better that way. The only thing hanging over you is the infinite sky. You can grow as strong as you need to be!
  • Advanced Tier Shaman
  • Martial Arts(Evidence)
Removal: Information Analysis(Has never shown the code or even stated that he knew the code)

#4. New Profiles
Since making profiles can be challenging I will only propose 3 profiles in this CRT. How they didn't get made into profiles yet is BEYOND ME. But some one gotta get the ball rolling. The characters specifically are Anna Kyoyama, Iron Maiden Jeanne, and Chocolove Mcdonald. We can start off with the Power and Abilities, and then the other stuff we can all work on that together.

Anna Kyoyama

First Key: Coming to Tokyo-Traveling to America arc(Vol.2-Vol.Vol.10)
Quote: "I'm a Shaman- Anna, the Itako. Yoh Asakura's Fiancée."
Powers and Abilities:
  • Beginner Shaman
  • Magic and BFR-Taught Yoh a Spell to send spirits to the afterlife, She can also send spirits to hell if she wants to.
  • Summoning-As a Itako, Anna can summon spirits from anywhere, including the afterlife
  • Paralysis Inducement-With her 1080 beads she can tie and restrain spirits which are naturally intangible
Second Key: Shaman Fight Second Round(Vol.13-Vol.27)
Quote: "I am the goddess of victory that will guide Yoh in his quest to be the Shaman King, no matter what enemies arise to thwart him."
Powers and Abilities:
  • Expert Shaman
  • As a master of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu, she gains the following abilities
    • Mind Manipulation(Demon Subjugation; can gain control of demons and force them into doing what the user wants)
    • Soul Destruction and Purification(Type 2)(With Shamanic Soul Pacification and Crescent Moon Purification)
    • Healing and Resurrection(With the Healing Spell, she can heal others and himself from fatal injuries and if needed can even resurrect others)
    • Limited Durability Negation, Curse Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation(Forbidden Killing Curse can instantly rip the soul from the opponent's body for a instant kill but only if they believe in the afterlife)
  • Power Nullification
  • Attack Reflection and Resistance to Curse Manipulation
    • Large Size(Type 1)
    • Weapon Mastery
(Evidence for all keys)

Iron Maiden Jeanne

Quote: "You are a sinner. I shall have to pass judgement and punish you myself"
Powers and Abilities:
  • Expert Shaman
  • Resistance to Pain Manipulation
    • Healing
    • Resurrection
    • Transformation
    • Weapon Creation(Can create many torture weapons)
(Evidence for all abilities)

Chocolove Mcdonald

First Key: Shaman Fight Second Round(Vol.13-27)
Quote: "A'ight, I'll do it. I'll make folks laugh so hard, they'll be blown away!"
Powers and Abilities:
  • Advance Tier Shaman
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Unity Type)
    • Empathetic Manipulation
    • Acrobatics
    • Breath attack
    • Air Manipulation
    • Pseudo-Flight
    • Energy Projection
Second Key: After Hell Training-Invading The Plants(Vol.27-34)
Quote: "I went to hell and back to earn the power of wind. And it's good for more than a cheap laugh."
Powers and Abilities:
All Previous Abilities
  • Expert Tier Shaman
    • Air Manipulation and Weather Manipulation-By using the air as a medium with it's erosive properties, this Over Soul has the power to turn everything into a desert, as demonstrated when it completely dries up and destroys Thalim's most powerful Over Soul.
(Evidence for both keys)
Third Key: Final Battle
Quote: "As long as we believe, our wills will stay strong forever!"
Powers and Abilities:
All Previous Abilities
    • Air Manipulation
    • Soul Absorption
    • Flight

With that being said, I've done all I can. Maybe I could've done better. But it is what it is. Now lets discuss lol.

Last edited:
We talked about this in dms so I agree. Though I’d be interested in seeing any possible good refutations

I disagree with the physiology page, that powers it would give are not complicated or numerous enough that this is needed.

I disagree with the physiology page, that powers it would give are not complicated or numerous enough that this is needed.
I understand that these abilities aren't something that are extremely complicated, that's completely fine. As for numerous? I've seen accepted verse pages that has less powers and abilities than the Shaman page. So I fail to see why that would be an issue.

Also, which staff members helped out in your previous SK thread, Enigmatic_Rurouni?

Hmmm, aside from you? I’m pretty sure Dino Ranger black said something about getting into the series during that time. Ik there was a lot of staff who agreed on it like King Tempest, Lord griffin, Duedate. I feel like there was more but those are just the staff people off the top of my head

Also, which staff members helped out in your previous SK thread, Enigmatic_Rurouni?
Hmmm, aside from you? I’m pretty sure Dino Ranger black said something about getting into the series during that time. Ik there was a lot of staff who agreed on it like King Tempest, Lord griffin, Duedate. I feel like there was more but those are just the staff people off the top of my head
Okay.

@LordGriffin1000 @Duedate8898

Would either of you be willing to help out with this again please?

Not sure how I feel about the physiology page especially with how are standards are now. I don't know if I've got the time to look over it but I'll see if I can make the time.

I finished looking over the sandbox and the abilities all seem fine, though I'm still not sure on if the page is necessary but if lots of characters share these, it might be but that's just my opinion.

I finished looking over the sandbox and the abilities all seem fine, though I'm still not sure on if the page is necessary but if lots of characters share these, it might be but that's just my opinion.
They do Griffin, that's why I wanted to make it in the first place. And more characters profiles are going to be created for the verse and they're gonna show the same abilities as well. There's only 11 characters and there are so much important(and even side) characters that need to be created. Hell this site don't even have Anna! that's like having Tanjiro and not having a Nezuko profile lol. And since Shaman King has MANY sequels and spin-offs(Some of which are still going to this VERY DAY) which introduced EVEN MORE important and relevant characters and information, this was gonna be created regardless. At least now, making the future profiles and stuff will be a lot easier.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Well, I cannot force our staff members to get interested in this.

Can you explain the changes that you wish to make in an easy to understand more summarised manner please?

Well, I cannot force our staff members to get interested in this.

Can you explain the changes that you wish to make in an easy to understand more summarised manner please?
Idk how easier I can make it Ant, I mean I literally have my objectives right on the top of the CRT.
  4. New Profiles
But to make it even more simpler.
I want to propose a Shaman and Oversoul page
  • Reason: Shamans and Oversouls have shown many general and common abilities throughout the series. And Like I said earlier, this was going to be created either now or later. At least now fixing the profiles will be far more easier.
Changing the Keys
  • Reason: If you look at the profiles, you would see that it is VERY and I mean VERY unorganized. Which is why I want to fix the keys so that the right abilities are in the right keys.
Adding/Removing/Matching abilities to the right keys
  • Reason: Pretty self-explanatory. Every key for every character in this CRT has the abilities that has been shown in that key. This is just matching what abilities should be on which key and what abilities should be removed from the profile
New Profiles
  • Reason: I would like to try to create new characters on this site. Which are Anna, Jeanne, and Joco. I started off with the tiers and powers and abilities. I know there's more needed to make a profile but I wanted to be able to discuss those things as well.
This is as simple as I can make it man.

Okay. That seems fine to me at least, as long as everybody else here have agreed.

I would prefer comments from a few other staff members though.

Okay. That seems fine to me at least, as long as everybody else here have agreed.

I would prefer comments from a few other staff members though.
I would as well. I ain't in a major rush, I just don't want this thread to die lol. I think so far aside from you, Griffin has agreed but Everything said no on the Shaman Page. But it's like you said, can't force staff members to the thread

Idk how easier I can make it Ant, I mean I literally have my objectives right on the top of the CRT.
  4. New Profiles
But to make it even more simpler.
I want to propose a Shaman and Oversoul page
  • Reason: Shamans and Oversouls have shown many general and common abilities throughout the series. And Like I said earlier, this was going to be created either now or later. At least now fixing the profiles will be far more easier.
Changing the Keys
  • Reason: If you look at the profiles, you would see that it is VERY and I mean VERY unorganized. Which is why I want to fix the keys so that the right abilities are in the right keys.
Adding/Removing/Matching abilities to the right keys
  • Reason: Pretty self-explanatory. Every key for every character in this CRT has the abilities that has been shown in that key. This is just matching what abilities should be on which key and what abilities should be removed from the profile
New Profiles
  • Reason: I would like to try to create new characters on this site. Which are Anna, Jeanne, and Joco. I started off with the tiers and powers and abilities. I know there's more needed to make a profile but I wanted to be able to discuss those things as well.
This is as simple as I can make it man.
I would as well. I ain't in a major rush, I just don't want this thread to die lol. I think so far aside from you, Griffin has agreed but Everything said no on the Shaman Page. But it's like you said, can't force staff members to the thread
@Everything12

What are your objections to the verse-specific powers and abilities page?

I really don't see the point of just quoting these skills in one's profile. It's not something extremely broad and detailed enough to need any pages.
This makes sense to me. The page in question should probably not be created then.

This makes sense to me. The page in question should probably not be created then.
Ant, you literally said earlier that you would prefer more staff input in the topic. There’s one staff who agree and one who disagree. As for the people who disagree, like I said earlier. Shamans have shown the common abilities time and time again. As more profiles are created for this verse it’s literally going to be shown that. This page is was going to be created regardless. ESPECIALLY since the sequels and spin off(which are still going btw) are explaining even more about the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back