• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with implement the pages? Do you not know how to create new pages in our wiki?

See here in that case:

Nah I've never created a page before lol. So thanks lol. I'll be sure to follow the rules and stuff

See here for further information:

Ok so I've practically finished almost all the revisions here. I already have the most of the stuff for the new character profiles I just need to add the links and the images and we're good. After some time away I purpose that for Anna's first key(one of the new profiles) we get rid of the first key and keep it at just one and that she gets Information Analysis as she knows the code for the Oracle Bell(For context, the oracle bell is a device that can give the numerical value of the Furyoku of a Shaman, the reiryoku of their spirit ally, and even the power of the Oversoul). As for the reason for the removal of the first key is because
  • Anna doesn't really fight in the particular key that I was originally proposing, she only shows abilities but as for combat her skill is very unknown(hence why the many unknown for her stats)
  • She does however fight later on in the series and we have reliable statements that can help us gauge her abilities in combat.
  • Finally, it's just honestly a waste of space. We won't really know what her level is in the beginning since well the series ended and I've checked in all of the remix chapters, Shaman King Zero and we don't really have much to give enough for a key aside the powers and abilities.
And before anyone says anything, adding Anna when she was a child won't really mean much as she lost practically all of her abilities (Mind reading, and Summoning Oni's) after she had met yoh(Which keep in mind was stated by Hao, and hell even Anna herself).

Now the biggest reason for why I'm messaging is because I have one last character to fix up, Hao. He needs 2 more keys and this is what I am going to propose for his two keys. Since the powers and abilities were already accepted for the 2 keys this will just focus on the stats for his two keys
Hao's First Key(First Life)
Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Hao's power at that time should exceed that Yoh and Co. during the Traveling to America arc. Matamune flat out stated that after Yoh trained in the Ultra-Senjiryakketsu, he became at Hao's level during his first life.)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic(Should be comparable to Yoh during the second round of the Shaman Fight)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength:
Large Town Class
Durability: Large Town Level
Stamina: Superhuman
Range: Standard Melee Range

Hao's Second Key(Second Life)
Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Much stronger than before. Should be comparable to Yohken, who was able to fight Yoh's White Swan O.S)
Speed: At Least High Hypersonic(Should be comparable to Yohken, who was able to keep up with Yoh)
Striking Strength:
Large Town Class
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers(As hao has the Spirit of Fire, his range should be comparable to Lyserg)

As I said eariler, most of the stats for the characters will most likely change, but that's gonna be for another CRT.

Ok so I've practically finished almost all the revisions here. I already have the most of the stuff for the new character profiles I just need to add the links and the images and we're good. After some time away I purpose that for Anna's first key(one of the new profiles) we get rid of the first key and keep it at just one and that she gets Information Analysis as she knows the code for the Oracle Bell(For context, the oracle bell is a device that can give the numerical value of the Furyoku of a Shaman, the reiryoku of their spirit ally, and even the power of the Oversoul). As for the reason for the removal of the first key is because
  • Anna doesn't really fight in the particular key that I was originally proposing, she only shows abilities but as for combat her skill is very unknown(hence why the many unknown for her stats)
  • She does however fight later on in the series and we have reliable statements that can help us gauge her abilities in combat.
  • Finally, it's just honestly a waste of space. We won't really know what her level is in the beginning since well the series ended and I've checked in all of the remix chapters, Shaman King Zero and we don't really have much to give enough for a key aside the powers and abilities.
And before anyone says anything, adding Anna when she was a child won't really mean much as she lost practically all of her abilities (Mind reading, and Summoning Oni's) after she had met yoh(Which keep in mind was stated by Hao, and hell even Anna herself).

Now the biggest reason for why I'm messaging is because I have one last character to fix up, Hao. He needs 2 more keys and this is what I am going to propose for his two keys. Since the powers and abilities were already accepted for the 2 keys this will just focus on the stats for his two keys
Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Hao's power at that time should exceed that Yoh and Co. during the Traveling to America arc. Matamune flat out stated that after Yoh trained in the Ultra-Senjiryakketsu, he became at Hao's level during his first life.)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic(Should be comparable to Yoh during the second round of the Shaman Fight)
Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Much stronger than before. Should be comparable to Yohken, who was able to fight Yoh's White Swan O.S)
Speed: At Least High Hypersonic(Should be comparable to Yohken, who was able to keep up with Yoh)
Striking Strength:
Large Town Class
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers(As hao has the Spirit of Fire, his range should be comparable to Lyserg)

As I said eariler, most of the stats for the characters will most likely change, but that's gonna be for another CRT.
@LordGriffin1000 @Everything12 @Cyberblader90 @TauanVictor @RIZEXX

What do you think about this?

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

@LordGriffin1000 @Everything12 @Cyberblader90 @TauanVictor @RIZEXX

We still need some help to conclude this thread.

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

Seems fine.

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

Striking Strength:
Large Town Class

I guess this is fine.

Thank you for helping out. That seems to have been accepted to apply then.

Okay. Please inform us here when you are done.

No, I contracted Covid-19, so I had to cancel the trip.

Okay. That is good.

Is there anything left to do here then, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will do so then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back