• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but we have new rules against creating powers and abilities pages that are used by less than 5 characters in our wiki. Would this page qualify?

Okay. Then it should probably be fine to create.

Okay, but we have new rules against creating powers and abilities pages that are used by less than 5 characters in our wiki. Would this page qualify?
Yes, while there are a lack of profiles rn for the verse, there's still 11 characters in the Wiki. Which should qualify, and that number is going to change real soon.
Okay. Then it should probably be fine to create.
Aye I'm all for the page being created(I mean hell I made it lol) But you sure we can have it created now? I mean with only 2 staff opinions. I just wanna be sure. And plus there's still some other things I want to talk about for this CRT.

Well, given that Everything12 disagrees, we do not seem to have a sufficient staff consensus about it, yes, but the other suggested changes here that have been accepted by three staff members should probably be fine to apply.

Well, given that Everything12 disagrees, we do not seem to have a sufficient staff consensus about it, yes, but the other suggested changes here that have been accepted by three staff members should probably be fine to apply.
That's the thing. The only thing that was talked about was the Shaman page from both Griffin and Everything12 was the Shaman page. I would still like to see other's opinion on the character keys, and the new character profile proposals.

That's the thing. The only thing that was talked about was the Shaman page from both Griffin and Everything12 was the Shaman page. I would still like to see other's opinion on the character keys, and the new character profile proposals.
That is required, yes. Thank you for the information

@Everything12 @LordGriffin1000

Would you be willing to help out with this as well please?

I'm fine with removing the powers/abilities of the characters that haven't shown them and the abilities for the new character profiles seem fine.

Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then, but it is best to wait for Everything12 as well.

I'm fine with removing the powers/abilities of the characters that haven't shown them and the abilities for the new character profiles seem fine.
Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then, but it is best to wait for Everything12 as well.
@Everything12

Thank you very much for helping out. I think that what was accepted here can be applied then.

Thank you very much for helping out. I think that what was accepted here can be applied then.
Sorry for the late response. But aye that's what's up, now that that it's accepted the final thing I want to talk about is the new characters. I would've loved to have cyber's input but he busy atm. But for the new characters I have proposals for the remaining things needed to create them. I've also propose that Joco get's another key as it'll be consistent after his first training in Hell, nothing really will be changed heavily.

But there's something that I need to make COMPLETLEY clear. The stats are going to change in the future. Now whether or not it's going to be in this CRT or the next Idk. I'm just letting yall know that it is going to happen. I'm just making the profiles with the current stuff, later on it'll be more consistent

Joco

First Key
Powers and Abilities:
  • Intermediate Shaman
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Unity Type)
    • Empathetic Manipulation
    • Acrobatics
Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Reason: Should be comparable to Second Round key Horohoro as both their Furyoku level is near 2,000)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic(Moved so fast that Ryu couldn't even notice his attacks)
Striking Class: Large Town Class
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Durability: Large Town level
Stamina: Superhuman
Range: Standard Melee Range
Standard Equipment: Mic the Jaguar, Shaft Claws

Second Key
Quote: "I can't undo what I did. Saving his soul is the only thing I can do for him now"
Powers and Abilities:
All Previous abilities
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Advanced Shaman
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Spirit Type)
    • Breath attack
    • Air Manipulation
    • Pseudo-Flight
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Armor Type)
    • Energy Projection
Attack Potency: At Least Large Town Level(Reason: After coming back to life he became the most powerful Shaman in team Ren. Which includes Ren who at the time was at least 5 times more powerful than Yoh. Has around 100,000 Mana and was capable of fighting the Golem, which had a mana of 110,000 by the time it fought Joco)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic, Likely High Hypersonic(Reason: Should be much faster than Tao Ren, his level at this time is comparable to Ren after his training in hell)
Durability: At Least Large Town level
Standard Equipment: Same as before, Pascal Avaf, Oracle Bell

Third Key
Attack Potency: At Least Large Town Level(Reason: Much stronger than before. After training in hell a second time, he once again became the most powerful Shaman of the five Warriors with the highest Furyoku of 197,500)
Speed: At Least High Hypersonic(Reason: Should be comparable to the Five Warriors)
Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended with his Air Oversoul
Standard Equipment: Same as before.

Fourth Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Possibly Continent Level(Reason: Comparable to Ren Tao who could've who reflected a solar flare)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+(At least equal to Tao Ren)
Striking Class: Continent Class
Durability: At least Island level, possibly Multi-Continent level
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers

Intelligence: Above Average(Despite being a Shaman for only 2 years, he became a decent Shaman who was also a participant of the Second round of the Shaman Fight. He was also able to perform a Unity Type Oversoul, something that Anna Kyoyama stated herself was a very advanced technique. After Pascal became his Spirit Ally he became much more knowledgeable about Shamanism and eventually became the most powerful Shaman out the entire 5 Warriors until the Final Battle.)

Jeanne

First Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Likely far higher(Reason: As a God Class Shaman who's power constantly increases, her power is far above the Five Warriors even after their training in hell and thus should be comparable to them after the final battle. Should be above Hans Reinhart, who's Oversoul is capable of destroying the entire island. She has the 3rd known highest furyoku from all the participants)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+, Possibly Speed of Light(Should be comparable to the 5 Elemental warriors with their Kami Class spirit allies, Shamash has been stated to be moving as fast as light)
Striking Class: At Least Island Level, Likely far higher
Durability: At Least Island level, Likely far higher
Range: Tens of Meters
Standard Equipment: Shamash, Torturing tools, Oracle Bell
Intelligence: Above Average(As the leader of the X-Laws, she's is far more knowledgeable despite being only 10 years old. Became a God Class Shaman at a young age and her skill and power is so impressive even the Patch said that she had potential to become the Shaman King. Has shown decent understanding of Shamanism and utilized the special trait of Furyoku to increase her power daily.)

Anna

First Key
Attack Potency: Unknown(Reason: Has not shown any battles to see her capabilities)
Speed: Supersonic(Should be comparable to Yoh)
Striking Class: Unknown
Durability: Unknown
Standard Equipment: 1080 Beads

Second Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Likely Continent Level(Reason: Much stronger than before. Was capable of stopping a attack from a weakened Golem that only had mana of 110,000. refill a Mana hard drive of 550,000. Can nullify attacks and damage a held-back Hao Asakura. Hao himself recognized her strength and said she's the only one that could do that to him, despite knowing full well about the power of Sati and Jeanne)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+(Reason: Can keep up with Hao and react to Hao's attacks)
Striking Class: Island Class, likely Continent Level Class
Durability: At Least Island Level, Likely Continent Level
Standard Equipment: Same as before, Zenki and Gomei, Oracle Bell

Intelligence: Gifted(Ever since she was a child, many of the Asakura members stated she possess powerful Furyoku. After being trained by Yoh's grandmother at a young age, she has shown immense knowledge and talent as a Shaman throughout the series. The Asakura family even trusted her with Yoh's training to become a more powerful Shaman for his future battles and is even well known in the Patch Tribe despite not even being a contestant in the Shaman Fight. Was capable of learning and performing a advanced spell within her first try. Within a few days she not only learned but mastered the Cho-Senjiryakettsu. which is a book containing numerous of advanced shamanism spells and techniques that have been stated difficult to understand. Many experienced and powerful shamans have recognized her capabilities, most notably Hao Asakura who not only acknowledged her but stated stated her strength and skills were worthy of being the "bride of the Shaman King")

I am too distracted and tired to be able to properly evaluate your new character profile drafts. My apologies.

Sorry for the late response. But aye that's what's up, now that that it's accepted the final thing I want to talk about is the new characters. I would've loved to have cyber's input but he busy atm. But for the new characters I have proposals for the remaining things needed to create them. I've also propose that Joco get's another key as it'll be consistent after his first training in Hell, nothing really will be changed heavily.

But there's something that I need to make COMPLETLEY clear. The stats are going to change in the future. Now whether or not it's going to be in this CRT or the next Idk. I'm just letting yall know that it is going to happen. I'm just making the profiles with the current stuff, later on it'll be more consistent

Joco

First Key
Powers and Abilities:
  • Intermediate Shaman
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Unity Type)
    • Empathetic Manipulation
    • Acrobatics
Attack Potency: Large Town Level(Reason: Should be comparable to Second Round key Horohoro as both their Furyoku level is near 2,000)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic(Moved so fast that Ryu couldn't even notice his attacks)
Durability: Large Town level
Standard Equipment: Mic the Jaguar, Shaft Claws

Second Key
Quote: "I can't undo what I did. Saving his soul is the only thing I can do for him now"
Powers and Abilities:
All Previous abilities
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Advanced Shaman
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Spirit Type)
    • Breath attack
    • Air Manipulation
    • Pseudo-Flight
  • Higher Class Oversoul(Armor Type)
    • Energy Projection
Attack Potency: At Least Large Town Level(Reason: After coming back to life he became the most powerful Shaman in team Ren. Which includes Ren who at the time was at least 5 times more powerful than Yoh. Has around 100,000 Mana and was capable of fighting the Golem, which had a mana of 110,000 by the time it fought Joco)
Speed: At Least Hypersonic, Likely High Hypersonic(Reason: Should be much faster than Tao Ren, his level at this time is comparable to Ren after his training in hell)
Standard Equipment: Same as before, Pascal Avaf, Oracle Bell

Third Key
Attack Potency: At Least Large Town Level(Reason: Much stronger than before. After training in hell a second time, he once again became the most powerful Shaman of the five Warriors with the highest Furyoku of 197,500)
Speed: At Least High Hypersonic(Reason: Should be comparable to the Five Warriors)
Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended with his Air Oversoul
Standard Equipment: Same as before.

Fourth Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Possibly Continent Level(Reason: Comparable to Ren Tao who could've who reflected a solar flare)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+(At least equal to Tao Ren)
Striking Class: Continent Class
Durability: At least Island level, possibly Multi-Continent level
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers

Intelligence: Above Average(Despite being a Shaman for only 2 years, he became a decent Shaman who was also a participant of the Second round of the Shaman Fight. He was also able to perform a Unity Type Oversoul, something that Anna Kyoyama stated herself was a very advanced technique. After Pascal became his Spirit Ally he became much more knowledgeable about Shamanism and eventually became the most powerful Shaman out the entire 5 Warriors until the Final Battle.)

Jeanne

First Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Likely far higher(Reason: As a God Class Shaman who's power constantly increases, her power is far above the Five Warriors even after their training in hell and thus should be comparable to them after the final battle. Should be above Hans Reinhart, who's Oversoul is capable of destroying the entire island. She has the 3rd known highest furyoku from all the participants)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+, Possibly Speed of Light(Should be comparable to the 5 Elemental warriors with their Kami Class spirit allies, Shamash has been stated to be moving as fast as light)
Striking Class: At Least Island Level, Likely far higher
Durability: At Least Island level, Likely far higher
Standard Equipment: Shamash, Torturing tools, Oracle Bell
Intelligence: Above Average(As the leader of the X-Laws, she's is far more knowledgeable despite being only 10 years old. Became a God Class Shaman at a young age and her skill and power is so impressive even the Patch said that she had potential to become the Shaman King. Has shown decent understanding of Shamanism and utilized the special trait of Furyoku to increase her power daily.)

Anna

First Key
Attack Potency: Unknown(Reason: Has not shown any battles to see her capabilities)
Speed: Supersonic(Should be comparable to Yoh)
Striking Class: Unknown
Durability: Unknown
Standard Equipment: 1080 Beads

Second Key
Attack Potency: At Least Island Level, Likely Continent Level(Reason: Much stronger than before. Was capable of stopping a attack from a weakened Golem that only had mana of 110,000. refill a Mana hard drive of 550,000. Can nullify attacks and damage a held-back Hao Asakura. Hao himself recognized her strength and said she's the only one that could do that to him, despite knowing full well about the power of Sati and Jeanne)
Speed: At Least Relativistic+(Reason: Can keep up with Hao and react to Hao's attacks)
Striking Class: Island Class, likely Continent Level Class
Durability: At Least Island Level, Likely Continent Level
Standard Equipment: Same as before, Zenki and Gomei, Oracle Bell

Intelligence: Gifted(Ever since she was a child, many of the Asakura members stated she possess powerful Furyoku. After being trained by Yoh's grandmother at a young age, she has shown immense knowledge and talent as a Shaman throughout the series. The Asakura family even trusted her with Yoh's training to become a more powerful Shaman for his future battles and is even well known in the Patch Tribe despite not even being a contestant in the Shaman Fight. Was capable of learning and performing a advanced spell within her first try. Within a few days she not only learned but mastered the Cho-Senjiryakettsu. which is a book containing numerous of advanced shamanism spells and techniques that have been stated difficult to understand. Many experienced and powerful shamans have recognized her capabilities, most notably Hao Asakura who not only acknowledged her but stated stated her strength and skills were worthy of being the "bride of the Shaman King")
@LordGriffin1000 @Everything12

Would you be willing to take a look at this please?

Well, I'm not sure I can say much on the scaling since I don't know the verse but if the characters their scaling to currently have those statistics then it's fine. Also, the stamina and range could use descriptions so people know why they have those ratings. Other than that I don't really have an issue.

Thank you very much for helping out. That is probably fine then, but it seems best to wait a bit for Everything12 as well first.

Well, I'm not sure I can say much on the scaling since I don't know the verse but if the characters their scaling to currently have those statistics then it's fine. Also, the stamina and range could use descriptions so people know why they have those ratings. Other than that I don't really have an issue.
Yeah, I did the scaling as best as I could with the current statistics. However, I do plan on fixing it because the statistics need work. There will be things that are going to change. Now whether the entire verse stats gonna be changed in this CRT, or it's going to be talked about in the next (and potentially final) CRT to fix the verse, it's gonna happen. As for the stamina and range, Ok I'll add it

Joco

Stamina: Superhuman(Should be comparable to the main cast, survived taking a beating from Hao's minions to protect Ren. Was able to survive attacks from the Golem)
Range:
  • Standard Melee Range for his first 3 keys(His fighting style and range should be evidence enough on the imgur post)
  • Extended with Air Oversoul(Joco creates a Oversoul using the air itself as a medium, extending his range)
  • Hundreds of Kilometers with Spirit of Wind(Should be comparable to the other Elemental Warriors)
Jeanne

Stamina: Superhuman(Puts herself through numerous of tortures and barely feels pain from it. Constantly puts herself in a near death state everyday.)
Range: Tens of Meters(Due to Shamash sheer size, he should be around this range)

Anna

First Key
Stamina: Unknown(Has never fought)
Range: Standard Melee Range(Can subdue people with her 1080 bead)

Second key
Stamina: Superhuman(Should scale to the main cast, can refill a Mana hard drive of 550,000)
Range: Note: after checking the size again Zenki and Goki size should be Large Size(Type 0). And due to that the range should stay the same from above.

does anyone ever react to shamash
PSHH Barley lol. I think Shamash has fought like 3 times the whole series

1. First time was team Nile and that was "Lightwork" for her(See what I did there lol, I'll shut up and continue now)
  2. She fought one of the Patch officials when they were invading the plants and he couldn't react to anything that she was doing.
  3. Hana, Yohane, and Ibuki Gakko from Shaman King Flowers BARELY reacted to him and even then he outclassed all of them individually.
Edit: Here's the fights I was talking about.
Scans

Last edited:
Yeah, I did the scaling as best as I could with the current statistics. However, I do plan on fixing it because the statistics need work. There will be things that are going to change. Now whether the entire verse stats gonna be changed in this CRT, or it's going to be talked about in the next (and potentially final) CRT to fix the verse, it's gonna happen. As for the stamina and range, Ok I'll add it

Joco

Stamina: Superhuman(Should be comparable to the main cast, survived taking a beating from Hao's minions to protect Ren. Was able to survive attacks from the Golem)
Range:
  • Standard Melee Range for his first 3 keys(His fighting style and range should be evidence enough on the imgur post)
  • Extended with Air Oversoul(Joco creates a Oversoul using the air itself as a medium, extending his range)
  • Hundreds of Kilometers with Spirit of Wind(Should be comparable to the other Elemental Warriors)
Jeanne

Stamina: Superhuman(Puts herself through numerous of tortures and barely feels pain from it. Constantly puts herself in a near death state everyday.)
Range: Tens of Meters(Due to Shamash sheer size, he should be around this range)

Anna

First Key
Stamina: Unknown(Has never fought)
Range: Standard Melee Range(Can subdue people with her 1080 bead)

Second key
Stamina: Superhuman(Should scale to the main cast, can refill a Mana hard drive of 550,000)
Range: Note: after checking the size again Zenki and Goki size should be Large Size(Type 0). And due to that the range should stay the same from above.
@LordGriffin1000 @Everything12

Thank you for helping out. What was accepted here can probably be applied then.

Thank you for helping out. What was accepted here can probably be applied then
Well then I guess that's it then. I'll start making the changes now. So how does the pages get implemented? what's the process behind that just to make sure I ain't doing something against the rules. Also Ant, when the changes are done can you lock the Shaman King profiles? Cause so many people did so much stuff to those profiles with no CRT's and that's one of the reasons why it's so unorganized to begin with.

I am not sure if locking them is a good idea. They do not seem popular or high-tiered enough.

How many pages are we talking about here?

I am not sure if locking them is a good idea. They do not seem popular or high-tiered enough.

How many pages are we talking about here?
As of right now there's 11 profiles , but Ant the problem is that some of those profiles got edited and changed with no CRT at all. Why do you think I had to propose that some abilities were to be removed or some abilities be brought back in this CRT? Idk who it was but someone or people changed stuff a lot. Hell if you go and check Yoh Asakusa's profile you'll literally see that his powers and abilities tab is pasted twice with the same exact abilities. And it's not just him who's profile got changed

Last edited:
Okay. If you write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for ALL of the SK pages that you want me to lock, after the relevant edits have bee applied, with proper grammar, spelling, and structure, that is probably fine then.

Okay. If you write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for ALL of the SK pages that you want me to lock, after the relevant edits have bee applied, with proper grammar, spelling, and structure, that is probably fine then.
Sounds good, in that case I'll get started on trying to clean up and fix the profiles. But like I said eariler, how do I implement the Shaman and Oversoul pages I made? Cause once that happens, then everything else will just be simple

What do you mean with implement the pages? Do you not know how to create new pages in our wiki?

See here in that case:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back