• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Ladies vs Kirito

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Yes I know it's spam but I have lots of 4-A I want matches for so shush it's my occasion

Eyes vs Eyes

Both are 4-A. Speed is equalized. Hopefully freezing might help incap the Type 8. Maybe.

I'm sorry Kep made that joke spare us your wrath

Okay I get the idea please don't

Anyways Kirito freezes considering he has not anything to deal with it beyond the fact that freezing would probably instantly shatter his cells to bits first time around

Ice isn't pretty and such

Is their type 8 applicable?

Guess kirito would have to transmute into a tree if he wants to win, since freezing kills things.

Idk if he will, I don't know the character. Going off the profile.

He could probably manage freezing in a way that isn't that lethal

But eventually the tree may come out

Bigger question is how does the eyeball plan on having any Sembalence of a chance to win

Kinda forgot Kirito was + there

Is Kirito's 4-A form a power-up of sort or nah?

4-A is 20% of his power as the Star King, which is his EOS self.

Alright, so

They can turn into more Waifus to absorb into Kirito's harem and BFR with a touch

BFR where? Pretty key considering both are MFTL+ and can get around pretty fast.

Freezing again won't work, so it's between touch and tree if it's BFR far enough away to have them be out for a week.

BFR is in another universe usually.

Btw reality warping and duplication isn't in character normally.

If Kirito is 4-A can I put him against Nicol Bolas?

So, that means I certainly should and hope it's not a stomp?

tl:dr Nicol Bolas either stomps or is beat decisively

Back