• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
As Javen was casually sleeping with his tower heroes team after watching an live monster fight
his door suddenly broke open and shadow appeared
"I AM ALL I AM ALL OF MEEEEE!"
Javenplayz: "WHO THE HE** LET MY COUSIN'S FRIEND IN HERE-"
Both Are HIgh 4-C
Both are 1 meter apart
Javen has full equipment
whilst shadow only has his pistol
Anything Above High 4-C Is Restricted
Speed is Equalized
Javen's Tower heroes team is already spawned in and at max level
Battle takes place in Javen's bedroom
Battle Music

"WHERE'S THAT DA*N FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD???":
"I Have to fight a furry thanks leo...":
Death battle fanon wiki Javen teleports in and kills both (Incon):

Last edited:
I'm not accepting FNF unless it's the base game. Also I Am All of Me is literally Shadow's anthem.
Another reason we are enemies
I don't really know any base fnf songs that are bangers then South, Monster's Christmas song (I forgot what it's called), and Stress
anyways I'm going to assume shadow starts by trying to blast Javen his tower heroes counter thus by just shooting everything at him.

I don't really know any base fnf songs that are bangers then South, Monster's Christmas song (I forgot what it's called), and Stress
Try any of the Erect songs. (Yes, that's what it's called)
anyways I'm going to assume shadow starts by trying to blast Javen his tower heroes counter thus by just shooting everything at him.
I think Shadow starts with spin dash or chaos control

I think Shadow being able to do Chaos Control without an emerald only happens in later games
Then he does spin dash first javen will either respond by doing shadow's own tactic or blast him with Javen's guns he'll do the latter first.

Then he does spin dash first javen will either respond by doing shadow's own tactic or blast him with Javen's guns he'll do the latter first.
Actually looking closer at his profile, Shadow can do Chaos Control alone even by Battle, Chaos Emeralds just amp its affects. He can still heal and guard with it as well as do the usual time-space manipulation which he should open with.

How can Javen counter time-space manip combined with stat amps, healing, shields, danger sense, and Shadow’s general combat skill? Seems like he’ll just teleport over and beat down Javen before he sets up his summons.

How can Javen counter time-space manip combined with stat amps, healing, shields, danger sense, and Shadow’s general combat skill? Seems like he’ll just teleport over and beat down Javen before he sets up his summons.
He can't this is an stomp then

Just now realizing Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes are considered Adventure Era. Guess Modern Era starts with Sonic Rush and fair I guess since it introduced Boost. But really the Adventure Era ends with Sonic Battle/Basically SA3.

Back