• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I was feeling very silly (Kirito vs. Gojo)

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
I got bored then I remember Kirito vs Gojo was randomly mentioned on a vs thread and DMUA said not to make it but I'm going to anyways cause I'm silly :

End Of Alicization Kirito vs. Shinjuku Showdown Gojo
Battle Rules:
  • End Of Alicization Kirito (0) vs. Shinjuku Showdown Gojo (0)
  • Speed Equalized
  • They start 10 meters away from each other
  • Other SBA
The Strongest Tier 7 In History:

The Strongest Tier 7 of Today:

Skibidi Toilet Rizzes the level 4 ohio gyatt and griddys on both of them:

60nMMeP.jpg

Satoru_Gojo.png

Kirito fails to get past infinity and dies to like information manipulation or something IDK thread end go home

Kirito can send shockwaves rippling across space but that doesn't really negate distance, it would just make infinity warble a little bit as it's ability to get closer to Gojo is still infinitely divided

Kirito fails to get past infinity and dies to like information manipulation or something IDK thread end go home

Kirito can send shockwaves rippling across space but that doesn't really negate distance, it would just make infinity warble a little bit as it's ability to get closer to Gojo is still infinitely divided
I think with Incarnation Kirito can get past Infinity, whether that be through directly breaking through it with the Spatial Manipulation ability or just epic anime internal monologue of "I need to hit him! This next attack will hit!".

Not to mention that overall in terms of hax and ability Kirito has stuff that doesn't necessarily need to travel to a target to hit them, whether it be Blue Rose Sword's freezing which is a flash "freeze" or even his Age Manipulation.

Let's also not forget Incarnate Arms and Incarnate Sword which allow him to just spawn invisible "mind" weapons that instantly hit the target (or even spawn inside them, yes this is different from the heart thing in the fight vs. Gabriel)

I think with Incarnation Kirito can get past Infinity, whether that be through directly breaking through it with the Spatial Manipulation ability or just epic anime internal monologue of "I need to hit him! This next attack will hit!".
Show a feat of it. His strongest possible variant just sent ripples in space, it didn't shatter it (nor even lethally damage anyone in it's radius given the sky dragons and their pilots were entirely fine), there's just nothing to suggest he can cut and make the attack bypass spatial distortions in this fashion.
Blue Rose Sword's freezing which is a flash "freeze"
Objectively incorrect, the flash freeze emits from his sword and projects outwards. You see this every single time it's used.
or even his Age Manipulation.
He's never used this on a human target, just a dying dragon, so I'm not inclined to believe it's that applicable, or if it is, he never actually used it in a fight
Let's also not forget Incarnate Arms and Incarnate Sword which allow him to just spawn invisible "mind" weapons that instantly hit the target (or even spawn inside them, yes this is different from the heart thing in the fight vs. Gabriel)
If it's not in reference to him stuffing his own heart with blades, it's not on the profile as something he's capable of doing to telefrag someone.

Incarnation is passive but I'll respond to DMUA in a bit
Attacks from it aren't, so he's more than open to just eating Domain Expansion when Gojo realizes Kirito's too tough to hurt (Though, now that I think about it I don't think anything even guarantees Kirito has enough inertia to avoid being blasted back by Red for a solid distance, to which Gojo will see he isn't hurt and escalate appropriately)

Actually, in retrospect, you know what I'm realizing with the mental blades point?

That's just Sukuna's technique, and in Gojo's own words, his limitless was superior and kept it to a barrage of surface level injuries where he'd otherwise just be shredded (quadrillions of times, if you believe one calcer...)

Not to mention that another thing with Sorcerers in general is their body being a natural barrier that protects against telefragging effects and other outside influences, but I don't quite remember the extent that goes to, outside of being why Nanami took prolonged contact from Mahito to be transfigured or why Hanami (very easy to distinguish names, thank you Gege) couldn't just point and spawn trees inside everyone

Last edited:
Still think Gojo does UV GG, but Incarnate Arms' description explicitly states the user imagines their arm in that position to grab something, and it just grabs them. That could bypass Infinity since there's no travel time, it's just imagination. Same could be said for Incarnate Blades, but that's never been shown so eh. Incarnation, Incarnate Blades, and poooossibly Age Manipulation. Turning PoH into a tree didn't require direct contact too, but that's still debatable. There could be some niche cases with Sacred Arts too, but Kirito doesn't use Sacred Arts for things that bypass Infinity in-character (e.g. devoiding an opponent of air, since he can clearly give air when they were in space with it. Plus that's never been shown so eh.

Gojo UV + Hollow Purple GG.

Back