• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Deadly Sins face the newest Holy Knight

The Seven Deadly Sins have been tasked with reeling in a Holy Knight that has gone rouge. The knight is Reinhard van Astrea.

Reinhard is allowed to use all blessings and the SDS are at their strongest

Fight begins 1 hour before noon and takes place at an open field.

Reinhard van Astrea: SDS:

Maybe Merlin can cancel his blessings and trap him using [Perfect Cube]. IIRC he is still as strong without them I think but I don't see him getting out of it if they are comparable.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, isn't the masadaverse matches banned because they are too omnipotent and broken for even the JBW
That's Heydrich, this is Astrea.

I mean if they can somehow cut his connection with Od Laguna and then hax him... but otherwise the ap difference is too high.

They are too omnipotent,
And yes I meant that

Everybody and their pet fish in that anime suggverse are omnipotent gods with tier 0 hax by merely blinking
I wouldn't say "omnipotent" to describle them instead what about extremely hax broken?

Back to the thread, who can power null the fastest? If Rein can poewr null Merlin first then this will be an easy stomp for him. Also, couldn't Rein's unknown blessing be used so that Merlin can't power null him?

Also, isn't the masadaverse matches banned because they are too omnipotent and broken for even the JBW
No, they are banned because they are going through revisons and will eventually be unbanned.

No character in the verse has tier 0 anything, and omnipotent means nothing here.

In fact there are more characters without 1-A hax then there are (Ignoring the straight up 1-As).

I find it ironic that its being called "Anime Suggsverse" when its not even the strongest verse on the wiki.

PsychoWarper said:
No, they are banned because they are going through revisons and will eventually be unbanned.
No character in the verse has tier 0 anything, and omnipotent means nothing here.

In fact there are more characters without 1-A hax then there are (Ignoring the straight up 1-As).

I find it ironic that its being called "Anime Suggsverse" when its not even the strongest verse on the wiki.
What's the strongest verse on this wiki? (Just curious)

It may have changed due to the recent tier revisions but prior to that it was between Umeniko and Cthulhu Mythos, I dont know about Umeniko but Cthulhu Mythos is likely still 1 or 2, Ichiban is also in that discussion.

Masada is likely 4th or so but as I said with the tier revisions nothings certain atm.

The top 5 are the mythos, umnieko, Ichiban, Elder Scrolls, and DC (I can't believe it)
Damn, if Masada is Anime Suggs and those verses are stronger I guess that means their even worse

Back