• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Settle it in Smash! Ganon vs Dark Samus (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganon still blows it up. Heck, given Ganon's entire goal is to integrate the Light World into the Dark World which is why Link does his darnedest to keep him in, Ganon likely just does the same with the standard battle area.

I guess, though he doesn't even know what the hell she's doing to begin with, so by the time he puts two and two together, he's corrupted.

@Fire Kinda yea, though Dark Samus really wouldn't need to shoot the floor or something, she practically leaks phazon, assuming a Leviathan doesn't just get shot onto the world and does so for her.

@Cal umm, when has Ganon ever tried to blow up everything in the Downfall Timeline? He just wanted to be free and rule the world, not blow everything up.

Triforce of Wisdom, Glass. Ganon's not an idiot. Any trap she sets, he doesn't take chances and nukes it. Ganon might not know what it is but Phazon still looks like dangerous poison.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal umm, when has Ganon ever tried to blow up everything in the Downfall Timeline? He just wanted to be free and rule the world, not blow everything up.
He wanted to turn the Light World into the Dark World. Never said anything about blowing it up.

@Cal just because he has the triforce of wisdom it doesn't mean he automatically knows everything about Phazon. When has he ever used the ToW at all in the middle of combat?

I don't see why he would destroy something he would naturally think is just Dark Samus' blood or something.

And I think you're overestimating the potency of the Triforce of Wisdom, otherwise Zelda would never get trapped.

It's a natural boost. It just makes him smarter, like the ToC makes Link more courageous.

And never said that he knows everything about Phazon. I said he's smart about to know not to leave something that looks like poison on steroids just laying there.

Ignoring the fact that poison doesn't have a set appearance (So not sure how you're even comparing it, unless you're talking about venom), why would he destroy Phazon on say, the ground?

It's composed of micro-superorganisms, so think like, I dunno, cell-sized bacteria or something, though Phazon energy and gaseous phazon seem to not be sentient.

I see. The thing is, when Ganon BFRs, he teleports the entire battle area to the dark world so he might take the phazon to the dark world as well. Which might transmutate that as well if they are living beings. However if they are not, then I am not sure if taking the phazon to the dark world would be better or worse for him. DS certainly would get transmutated though and she won't be the same creature anymore but Ganon might get corrupted at the same time.

Firstly, about all effects of Phazon happening at once, it took a whole two weeks for that chick whose name begins with G for it to corrupt her after she awoke.

Secondly, @SD, because he's not an idiot. If something actively shoots the ground for seemingly no reason, it's suspicions

Finally, we're still ignoring the fact that Dark Samus still needs to hit him. As in make contact with him. The opposite isn't true.

@Fire I see, that's plausible, though the Phazon energy would remain unaffected no? That can also cause them to be ripped back.

@Cal you do know "G" had a PED Suit right?... And that's not even entirely true, that was when they lost contact with her.

Never said Dark Samus would shoot the ground, what's that about?

I mean, the Phazon ripping them back just needs to be on the ground. As for the corruption itself, technically yeah, but when you leak phazon energy and phazon just by existing, it's not that hard.

Also, didn't it already get pointed out that while he starts with BFR against people he doesn't see as a threat, he didn't start with BFR against Link off the bat, which like Link, Ganon should see D Samus as a threat?

Oh but weren't you the one who said? "Ganon's not an idiot. Any trap she sets, he doesn't take chances and nukes it."

I think he would see a flying monster that doesn't obey him as a threat.

If Phazon is a living being, what exactly are we talking about? Ganon and all of his surrounding get BFRed, so all of the Phazon of the battlefield would get teleported as well. Voting Ganon because I forgot to vote before.

Phazon is basically composed microorganisms.

I find it hard to believe that there is a tree or something for every bacteria teleported to the Dark World, which would be a similar implication here.

The real cal howard said:
I highly doubt that Phazon is so effective that it touching your hand for less than a second will do that to someone.
That's how mindhax works if you don't resist

@SD Not voting for now, just seeing what happens

@SD "I see, that's plausible, though the Phazon energy would remain unaffected no? That can also cause them to be ripped back."

I am honestly not sure. The transmutation in the dark world turns them into completly different creature so if the P-energy is part of them, it will get transmutated as well.

"Also, didn't it already get pointed out that while he starts with BFR against people he doesn't see as a threat, he didn't start with BFR against Link off the bat, which like Link, Ganon should see D Samus as a threat?"

That was PIS. He used it against anyone except Link because the plot demanded for it. Plus Link had an artifact that made him immune to the transmutation in the dark world so in the end the only difference would in opening with BFR or not would be a little less gameplay because no boss battle).

@Fire well Phazon energy is a state of matter for Phazon, radiation is apart of them tho I guess.

Btw, does the BFR also upheeve the ground or something?

SomebodyData said:
Oh but weren't you the one who said? "Ganon's not an idiot. Any trap she sets, he doesn't take chances and nukes it."

I think he would see a flying monster that doesn't obey him as a threat.
Okay, you caught me. You should put me on r/stopyourbullshit ovo

@SB

"Btw, does the BFR also upheeve the ground or something?"

Nah, it just teleports everything in the battle area away.

Btw maybe inconclusive might be a better outcome?

I mean, the Dark World's transmutation can powernull as well, as Link couldn't use magic when he was transmutated.

BFR is flash of light, everything gets teleported away.

That's how mindhax works if you don't resist

@SD Not voting for now, just seeing what happens

It's not conventional mindhax. It's a disease first, mindhax second.

Yeah, the issue here is Phazon can't spread in their case or anything, so it acts basically like normal mind manip. Not to mention there have been cases of Phazon Fever without actually touching it

SomebodyData said:
@Fire and Triforce, hmmmm I see. So would it even really be able to affect the liquid Phazon, as that would naturally also be able to go underground?(Because its a liquid)
I guess? All I know is that it affects the entire battle area. That's all I can answer for now. Not sure if underground also counts as battle area.

Ghosts still have a non-corporeal version of the anatomy they had in life if they still have a ghost body so it has to reach their heads.

Also, given Ganon's experience with Twilight, Ganon can also pull a 682 on the Phazon and adapt to it, incorporating it into his powerset, just like he did with Twilight.

Say that again just differently? I'm not sure if I understand what you just said, sorry.

I'm... gonna need context? Not sure how it would adapt to mind manip/being pulled back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back