• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Dark Samus

Weeeell.

Link: 1

Dark Samus: 0

I'd appreciate moar seriousness.

Well Links AP advantage and low-godly regen negging gets nope'd by Mid-Godly regen which also counters his existence erasure and maybe transmutation (I've seen several vs threads where everyone seemed to agree transmutation is useless on Low-Godly regen and above but I'm not sure if that's 100% accepted?) and his mind and corruption resistance don't match up Dark Samus who has all those things on a universal scale (Although I'm not quite sure if her soul hax is that potent as well, Link might also be unable to resist that). Sealing may work if he gets that off in time. Would like Metroid experts like DDM and SD to comment first before making a vote, Ah who am I kidding Link for Triforces reasons. This also reminds me Ganon vs Dark Samus needs to be redone...maybe.

Could this give to the Triforce universal mindhax? "At the time the gods left this world, after having created everything, a golden holy triangle "Triforce," constituting the symbol of the gods' personal power, was left behind and was to rule the entire world." OvO

So Link can't kill Dark Samus but Dark Samus can't do anything to Link?

Seems inconclusive to me.

EDIT: Dark Samus does have corruption on a universal scale...that could change things though Link is 3-A so...who knows.

Er...I'm real uncertain about Dark Samus having mid Godly regen given Samus didnt erase the former on that level and Dark Samus is currently well...dead.

@SD would probably know more, but it comes some information about Phazon Beam being capable of Essense destruction even in Prime 1. That being said, Prime 1 only demonstrated Low-High at that point in time. Dark Samus also demonstrated what was At least Low-Godly in Prime 2 given she regenerated from having no physical remains left and even regenerated from things like the Annihilator Beam; which is 100% Antimatter and the Sonic Boom; which is some pretty OP Space-Time distortion hax. In Prime 3, she's astronomically stronger and more advanced than before; which all her hax would be much more advanced. Not to mention Samus in her PED Suit has was basically a much stronger version of Phazon Beam. And the only way to permanently kill Dark Samus would be to destroy Planet Phaaze; and it was implied that not even Essence Destruction could kill her.

It's rather vague, which is why it's only "likely Mid-Godly" as opposed to strait up Mid-Godly. But I personally wanted to wait for the Chozo lore revisions which are still going to be quite a long while. The Tallon IV Chozo in particular are about to receive some massive state of being hax upgrades which would in turn scale to the levels/properties of how Phazon hax functions. But SD has the PMMM revisions first, and then he's got a bunch of misc Metroid profiles to make.

Link is not getting corrupted at all since he had items plus Triforce that protects him from any evil or corruption.

My vote goes to inconclusive

I think universal in range does not equal universal in AP.

If it was, Dark Samus would be Low 2-C and she would stomp.

Wait when did..

<Checks this thread

Wow, Nevermind

Okay, Planetary, doesn't change much to begin with.

The real cal howard said:
Um...you yourself said it was purely a range thing.
Funny how range is the only thing we use to meassure some haxes like Mindhax.

Dark Samus was transformed into pure energy and phazon once and literally regenerated out of it by making a new body so probably not.

"I've seen several vs threads where everyone seemed to agree transmutation is useless on Low-Godly regen and above but I'm not sure if that's 100% accept"

Anyway:

DS: 2

L: 2

Yes Samus but Samus feats does not translate to dark Samus having the same feat anyways my vote changes and goes to link.

Also why does only mind hax range is accepted as potency but not let's say corruption or reality warping?

Fails because she already regenerated from petrification into Phazon, along with the fact that its Links only wincon that he has to do from 4KM Away.

Petrification beating Mid Godly was never accepted anyway so....

Schnee One said:
Fails because she already regenerated from petrification into Phazon, along with the fact that its Links only wincon that he has to do from 4KM Away.

Petrification beating Mid Godly was never accepted anyway so....
His vote is valid the phazon thing was not petrification it was transmutation

Back