• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Meta Knight VS Ganondorf

Im not sure if Dark meta knight would use the dark heart fast, i mean, DMK is kinda evil, if ganondorf had the friend heart i would also doubt (wait no, actually ganondorf would have dark Hearts lol, and he would use it), im neutral on this, thoughts?

TriforcePower1 said:
Planetary
I'm 90% sure we dont accept planetary resistances for Zelda characters here.

Anyway how fast can DMK pull off making Ganon his friend? Because I'm not seeing a resistance to transmutation on his profile and there's a certain place this particular version of Ganon likes to BFR people that will really ruin DMKs day...

Why there isn't transmutation resistance to DMK? He can't be transformed into food (Probably Game Mechanics) nor spit as a star by Kirby (i trust this).

Where does Ganon BFR? DMK's mindhax is by throwing a heart that can mindhax people by seeing it, as soon as DMK pulls a heart, ganondorf is already mindhaxed, BUT im doubting he Will throw It at the start, as DMK isn't a very good guy and he is not Kirby, or may he actually do it?

So he could have a resistance then? That would be troublesome for Ganon, but for now it's not on his profile so a CRT should be made to get it added.

Ganon BFRs to the Dark World which has passive transmutation, the second someone enters the Dark World they're turned into a reflection of their heart and mind (An example being a dude who kept changing his mind all the time became a ball in the Dark World). He can do this incredibly fast and if DMK doesn't pull out a heart as soon as he can he's gonna end up BFR'd.

Indipendently from Ganon's resistances to mindhax, if DMK throws his heart, he wins. But I honestly don't think he'd lead with it as he's not Kirby's level of friendliness. While he does have resistance to Transmutation, it doesn't matter because Ganon's Transmutation is stronger (4-B realm, and transmutated an entire army) than whatever transmutation he resisted. And Ganon always leads with BFR to the land of transmutation.

DMK probably leads with AP Mirror stuff, useless due to Ganon's Low-Godly, meaning that Ganon has an higher chance of winning once the fight starts.

I may vote to Ganon if this continues as its right now, what would happen if DMK had the mirror?

DMK probably can't use it anymore once he gets to the Dark World. Link couldn't use any of his items, and the magic mirror is specifically made to resist ZA DARKO WARUDO's nullification, while DMK's mirror isn't.

Then i vote to ganon, unless DMK's resistance to being transmuted scales to MK who's feat was to endure (barely) an almost 3-C transmutation.

Couldn't one play as ball Meta Knight?

Also the OP should have said "Ganon, the King of evil met a Knight"

Kirby71 said:
Then i vote to ganon, unless DMK's resistance to being transmuted scales to MK who's feat was to endure (barely) an almost 3-C transmutation.
so is that a vote or are you waiting

Some doubts.

• Being in the Dark World incapacitates how? Link and others were functional with their powers there, DMK could very well be turn into a bat/dragon, use Reflector Shield and come back in battle.
  • While not in his profile, Void Soul being accepted as a soul means that DMK has Non-Physical Interaction, so he can beat Low-Godly. He would have scale to MK's Non-Physical Interaction anyway.
  • The transmutation resistance is yet to be accepted, let's not count on it.

No, Link wasn't. He needed the moon pearl to keep his form and powers. Anyway, it incapacitates you by transmutation. Everyone else got turned into haxless mosters or even objects like balls and trees. Or normal animals. And why the reflector shield?

But Ganon can resist soul attacks Ganon also has Low-High via Twilight particles, and even if his soul gets shattered, he can regenerate from it.

It presumably sends DMK to the Mirror World and back from it, so he can likely use it in the Dark World to go into the Mirror World, then back in battle. Assuming a couple of things, apparently.

I mean, he 4-A beats the 4-B in 2 hits by nuking his body and then his soul. The fact that it takes him 2 hits already seems strange.

Doesn't that move simply turn DMK into a mirror? Also, he won't keep his powers in the Dark World, so he wouldn't be able to come back regardless.

Assuming he will be able to hit twice when, by the time he hits the first time, he'll get BFRed.

Less likely to be the case given how it's the same he did to MK, and how other of his attacks summon/create things from mirrors. Ok then.

Can he avoid that tho? How fast it is?

Eficiente said:
Less likely to be the case given how it's the same he did to MK, and how other of his attacks summon/create things from mirrors. Ok then.

Can he avoid that tho? How fast it is?
Instant AoE that's the size of a room. So, no, he can't.

I'm curious. Based on DMKs personality traits what would he be most likely transformed into when in the Dark World?

TriforcePower1 said:
Instant AoE that's the size of a room. So, no, he can't.
Can you give an example of it? From what I remember, DMK would have to time to use Reflector Shield before it.

Well, it's not instant and he didn't started with it in that occasion. It can definitely catch DMK but he could also react to it.

Back