• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Settle it in Smash! Ganon vs Dark Samus (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So these two are some of Nintendo's haxiest and hardest to kill villains, and with the recent announcement that Dark Samus will be joining Smash Bros this seems fitting to me, so may as well attempt a match between them.

Ganon is 4-B and Dark Samus is Unknown (Where she is an unquantifiable amount stronger than her Low 4-C form, although it doesn't really matter since this battle isn't coming down to AP anyway). Speed is obviously equalised, victory by any means necessary, battle takes place on a indestructible planet, who wins?

Gano: 2 (The real cal howard, TriforcePower1)

Dark Samus: 7 (Theglassman12, SomebodyData, DarkDragonMedeus, CrimsonStarFallen, ABoogieYesSir, Lapitus The Impaler, Lonky The Hero)

Inconclusive: 1 (Fireblast966)

Theme

Ganondorf SSBU

Doesn't 4-B Ganon rely on BFR and reality warping, with secondaries being sealing and mindhax? And doesn't Ganon's immortality and Regenerationn prevent most of the negative effects of Phazon, and even if it doesn't, his magic can dispel it? He should probably take this.

I don't see how his immortality or regen would prevent the mind manip, (reminder here that Dark Samus' Phazon strain can corrupt Samus, even with her resistance to Mother Brai's Mind Manipulation and gear made to resist it specifically (PED Suit).)

It should probably be also mentioned Dark Samus is supposed to have an upgrade (Though everyone has ignored the thread), where she gains Mid-Godly Regen and Soul Destruction.

BFR won't work on DS considering she can just make a portal and come back, or better, regenerate out of it like she did in the end of MP2. AP advantage doesn't meant much against someone with Low godly regen, and anything she does haxes Ganon to oblivion. DS takes this match decisively.

Low Godly regen doesn't mean anything to Ganon who casually punts souls to death and portals won't be a factor as said portals don't have cross-universal range, or even universal range, and Dark Samus won't even be Dark Samus after being there. Every single effect of Phazon comes from disease manipulation, which Ganon's muuuuuch weaker self purged from all of Hyrule on a whim. There's also the fact that, and I could be wrong, Phazon's effects aren't immediate.

Phazon is immediate. the dark world is just a parallel world to hyrule, which Dark Aether is to Aether. DS can get out just fine since she did just that when you first meet her.

It explicitly says on Dad Samus's profile that her range with portals is galactic. And her portals won't help her if she's a tree with no consciousness the instant she enters. Also, kinda need proof of phazon's immediacy, especially with every one of its effects. I don't remember that.

The real cal howard said:
It explicitly says on Dad Samus's profile that her range with portals is galactic. Also, kinda need proof of phazon's immediacy, especially with every one of its effects. I don't remember that.
since when was Dark Samus Darth Vader?? OvO

Her range is likely gonna get an upgrade since she can travel across dimensions with the portals as well as her regen.

In the space pirates datalogs, they've experimented with Phazon, and those that were exposed were immediately succumbed to the effects. Even Chozos that were trying to see into the future on what phazon could do were affected right there and then.

Nah, making a Star Wars reference felt more right than something that not much people care about, or even know about.

Not sure if Ganon uses it first in character, and if it is interconnected with BFR or something, a reminder that Dark Samus can just dupe or teleport out of there before the portal takes her (assuming it's usually portal based BFR) and she has dealt with BFR before (Samus' Darkburst).

In addition, like mentioned above Dark Samus has the hax to deal with Ganon rather quickly.

Umm, that's never shown at all. He had to use it to send Link to the Dark World, it was never passive. And even if it was, DS shoots at her opponents more often than not, which results in Ganon being haxed to death.

Oh, I thought this was bloodlusted since OP states any means necessary. My bad. I recall somebody saying that 4-B ganon always opens with BFR, although don't take my word for it.

Also can't Ganon just transmutate stuff even without the use of his BFR to the dark world just by handwaving? I mean Zant did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YcKg-6-h8 and Zant got all his powers from Ganondorf. Zant also did it to someone whose AP is the same as his.

Theglassman12 said:
Umm, that's never shown at all. He had to use it to send Link to the Dark World, it was never passive. And even if it was, DS shoots at her opponents more often than not, which results in Ganon being haxed to death.
I've never said it's passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back