• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs Ganon (concluded)

Acno turns Ganon into pork. This Ganon doesn't have nearly the same intellect as his tier 5 counterpart, nor the range or abilities. Acno breathes fire from afar and Ganon can only throw his trident in response.

If human, and from that distance, Ganon probably just...bullies him via that size. Ganondorf telespams in this form, outright vanished for extended periods of time, stuns by hitting the ground and follows up with magical attacks (and due to previous stun, Acno can't react and absorb), that trident outsizes Acno's whole body.

Oh, and Ganon may or may not warp space to reverse motor functions, making left become right, right become left, up become down, and down become up.

Ganon is > Twinrova>Onox/Veran>> Argorok who did a 286 Teratons feat casually

Acno is >> Etherion that is 230 Teratons

Ganon has the AP advantage most likely

If dragon counted every single one of my votes in digimon threads we'd have a problem.

But this one is 100% serious, count it.

@TP. More like, Ganon >>> Twinrova >> Koame/Kotake > Onox & Veran >>>>> Late-game bosses Ôëà Argorok = 286 teratons

TriforcePower1 said:
Ganon is > Twinrova>Onox/Veran>> Argorok who did a 286 Teratons feat casually

Acno is >> Etherion that is 230 Teratons

Ganon has the AP advantage most likely
And being >>> FH Zeref and SFD Natsu

One of who he was stomping the crap out of and the other was still iffy about fighting him

Just to point this out

TriforcePower1 said:
Stop being so ambiguous lol
Okay, want a serious vote?

Acnologis via range, mobility, aoe,... Even if Ganon is stronger he will have a very hard time attacking Acno.

The real cal howard said:
@TP. More like, Ganon >>> Twinrova >> Koame/Kotake > Onox & Veran >>>>> Late-game bosses Ôëà Argorok = 286 teratons
Twinrova is just > from the singular form, as they're comparable

Okay, want a serious vote?

Acnologis via range, mobility, aoe,... Even if Ganon is stronger he will have a very hard time attacking Acno.

They start at 20 metres from each other and this Acno is human form

Believe me, if this was Dragon Acno (which I thought it was at first), I would've voted for Acno, like I originally did. I mean, I said Ganon outsizes Acno for crying out loud lol.

I...already changed my vote...

The real cal howard said:
If human, and from that distance, Ganon probably just...bullies him via that size. Ganondorf telespams in this form, outright vanished for extended periods of time, stuns by hitting the ground and follows up with magical attacks (and due to previous stun, Acno can't react and absorb), that trident outsizes Acno's whole body.

Oh, and Ganon may or may not warp space to reverse motor functions, making left become right, right become left, up become down, and down become up.

Ganon inverts Acnologias movements leaving him confused and disorientated, then teleports in front of him and just beats the hell out of him.

Count my vote for Crenado.

Why does everyone constantly wank low godly? turning into a slow giant pig with one attack is not nearly as impressive as what he can do without that

Ganon likely takes this in the long run with the AP advantage, and telespamming around to confuse Acnofodder.

Acnologia really isn't fodder in his own verse, he was soloing pretty much everyone until he got shit on by plot like all Fairy tail villains

He's fodder in my eyes if he can't kill a 12 year old girl, but can severely wound the strongest member of fairy tail.

Hst master said:
I'm only at the Tower of Din and OOF the feels were there
The story really starts to pick up around there. It mainly started to pick when Sieg Hart/ Oracion Seis showed up.

Also, Ganon FRA.

Back