• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Settle it in Smash! Ganon vs Dark Samus (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, if Goku hits acid, it no longer is acid and becomes nothing more than a loose collection of atoms and because of that, it has none of the properties of acid anymore. This will be no different.

I highly doubt that rocks got mindhaxed instead of like, infused with Phazon. Regardless, it's still not literally instant, and that point still stands.

Goodness, why do we have so many types for everything now? It's ridiculous.

SomebodyData said:
@Fireblast, instead of cherry picking the info (sorry I'm going to have to put you guys on blast) if you were to actually read what you're linking, they don't get corrupted by the Phazon untill long after they were brought back. Hell you're literally agruing that it should have brought back humans that never even were on the planet, and space pirates didn't arrive untill 50 years later. Please stop cherry picking the info, and actually read what you're linking.

Okay first, I am not sure what you are on about. There is nothing in this article suggesting that the chozo ghosts were first forcefully brought back(without being corrupted like you are implying) and THEN being affected by it.

Second I am not cherry picking. I was asking if it can forcefully teleport beings away that have never interacted with phazon and just cited humans and the like for an example because I find it incredibly suspicious why we only see Chozo ghosts whose planet has been devestated by it and not other beings as ghosts since the Chozo weren't the only one affected by phazon. You even said space pirates experimented and died with phazon, so why don't we see any space pirate ghosts anywhere?

@Dust Collector hmm, then DS' transdimensional flux probably saves her then.

@Cal Yeah, because Acid is made from atoms. Phazon energy tho?...

Correct, its not instanteous, but it doesn't have to travel to the brain and like I said before, the only differences Ganon would feel in the process is getting slightly stronger and becoming slightly more agressive, so he has no reason to assume its gonna mind hax him or that its even a disease, so no the point doesn't stand.

To be more accurate.

@Dust. Ganon would be stunned by Link's Magic Cape if that were the case.

@SD. Nuh huh. That's on you. You gotta make us believe that Phazon isn't made of matter.

Again, Ganon's not an idiot. Someone who wants to kill him makes him stronger? That's like if Link just gave him the Triforce. It's clear that there's some ulterior motive. Worst comes to worse, he splits himself into three.

There's also a ton of ways for Ganondorf to end her too. Time stop, transmutation, BFR, sealing, death manipulation, pure AP, etc. While Dark Samus definitely has the most practical way of winning with it being her basic attack, it can be hard countered by Ganon just not letting her approach and his spatial manipulation confusing her movements.

I'm quite sure Ganon's extrasensory thing isn't just enhanced sight, as he watched Link's battle against Phantom Ganon despite it occurring underground on the other side of the country.

@Fireblast

"Five decades before the arrival of Samus Aran, a meteor-like object struck the planet with great force, beginning the planet's downfall. The Chozo were ripped back to the mortal realm due to the meteor's strike. They investigated it, and what they saw terrified them. The meteor had brought with it a terrible poison, which would eventually be named Phazon. The Phazon now spread through the planet, corrupting everything it touched. In addition, the meteor had brought with it The Worm, a horrifying creature of Phazon. The Chozo began to construct a temple in order to contain the Phazon; however, even as they did so, the Phazon gnawed at them, driving many mad."

It's literally in the description, they were ripped out then proceeded to investigate and then as they constructed the temple the Phazon corrupted them. Its the same in the scans I pointed out and the second paragraph of the first section (History)

What? How is it suspicious that the chozo, the only ones in the alternate dimension, are the only ones that were ripped from said dimension?...

@Cal I've literally said this is Phazon energy, not Phazon... It's literally been pointed out since the beginning of the match. it's your burden to prove that Phazon energy, in fact, does not act like energy.

Given he's 4-B, that slight boost won't even be noticeable.

Why are you bringing up the other abilities if he doesn't start with them?...

"Ganon would be stunned by Link's Magic Cape if that were the case."

When I said enhanced sight I didn't mean he only has better sight.

Enhanced Sight: Not necessarily like eyesight, however, this ability grants the user to detect the opponent regardless of ability or position, as long as the opponent is in radius.

I was going off what the extrasensory perception page defines it as.

@Cal but that would imply that Dark Samus hasn't done anything else yet, and I'm pretty sure Ganon would be stunned for a sec about the BFR not working

Dark Samus needs to aim and shoot. Ganon doesn't. And aside from the fact that BFR not working is a pretty big if, Ganon doesn't care if it didn't work. It didn't bother him that Link came back from it. He'll see it as a minor setback and continue attacking. The fact that he can sense across universes helps too.

Is Dark Samus a hiveind? Because her consciousness would be in he Dark World if not. If all the Phazon has consciousness of Dark Samus, then Ganon senses it and your argument about Ganon ignoring stray puddles of Phazon goes out the window.

SomebodyData said:
@Fireblast
What? How is it suspicious that the chozo, the only ones in the alternate dimension, are the only ones that were ripped from said dimension?...
I interpreted that description differently since I somehow didn't think it were the chozo ghosts ,my bad.

Also it's sus because there should be other beings that were affected by phazons force teleport (I am assuming that when the other beings die that their ghosts should also go to a different place but we only ever see Chozo's being like that.

@Fireblast

Oh I see, sorry then if I came out rude, from my perspective it looked like you just outright ignored it.

Well the dimension the Chozo were in wasn't the afterlife, the Chozo had stated that there dead went "somewhere else"

@Cal sure I guess, so essentially leave the thread as it is?

Low 2-C would also affect things such as range, too Phazon's to be eventual 3-A in terms of range. Would also make Space-Time manipulation/Reality Warping even more broken than it already was also. So this threads going to be unfortunately outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back