• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Well, yes, I'm making this. Hope this will go smoothly.

Speed is obviously equalized.

7-A Sesshomaru and Servant Enkidu are used.

A-a-a-and that's pretty much it. I don't know whether I should restrict Ea for Enkidu or not, guess I'll leave it like that.

Sesshomaru by niiigata-d57xt1b
Enkidu
Sesshomaru - 0

Enkidu - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Can someone give me a rundown on Enkidu maybe? Without Meidou Sesshoumaru loses a lot of his VSdanger so whether he can fight someone as powerful as Enkidu may up for debate.

Enkidu has:

Age of Babylon: Wisdom of the People: A Noble Phantasm that lets Enkidu to create weapons such as swords, axes, spears and chains from the earth. These weapons are as powerful as any of the Noble Phantasms within the Gate of Babylon, allowing Enkidu to match the Gate of Babylon for several days, forcing Gilgamesh to empty his vault.

>For info on Gate of Babylo <

He also has Magic Resistance A which makes him "virtually immune to all but the most powerful and ancient spells".

(No idea if it helps here)

Also he can readjust his parameters eg. lower Mana and up Strengh and potentionally get as strong as Heracles.

He also has a version of

Enuma Elish:

He takes mana from the counter force to transform into a Divine Construct to pierce and bind the opponent in a single strike.

He can also regenerate:

Consummated Shape: Enkidu possesses a completely unprecedented ability to regenerate and restore its form due to being made by blessed clay from the Age of Gods.

Would the Poison work on him given he isnt an organic being ?

I doubt it. He's made of clay, doesn't really work by anything that can be poisoned. Even if it was less poison more acid, he'd just regenerate

Thanks for the heads up. Sesshoumarus Bakusaiga doesnt work with poison however, it is ceullar disintegration requiring an organic part to work.

If he is artificially alive in some way or form I would suggest swapping Baku Sesshy out for Meidou Sesshy, since otherwise this match would be completely pointless.

Back