• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servants MFTL+ Rating

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah...this is a thing.

• Coughs
Anyhow, i don't really agree with MFTL+ Travel/Combat/Speed, it should only be MFTL+ Travel, this for many reasons i will state:

BB MFTL+ feat
from here

This feat is one of the MFTL+ feat that supports the cast being in this range...except the feat isn't applicable as she doesn't physically travel the speed

TL with original quote
*ÒâáÒâ╝Òâ│Òé╗Òâ½þ¼¼õ©âÚÜÄÕ▒ñÒü¿ÒâáÒâ╝Òâ│Òé╗Òâ½õ©¡µ×óÒü«ÚûôÒü½õ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÕóâþòîþÀÜÒÇéÕàëÒüºÒüéÒéïþûæõ╝╝Ú£èÕ¡ÉÒü«ÚǃÒüòÒüºþ¬üþá┤ÒüùÒüªÒéé404Õ╣┤ÒüïÒüïÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒéêÒÇüÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¡ªÕæèÒü¿ÒÇüÒÇîÒüØÒü«ÒéóÒâëÒâ¼Òé╣Òü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕ┐áÕæèÒüîµÀÀÒüûÒüúÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé
Õ«ƒÚÜøÒü½Òü»õ¢òþÖ¥Õ╣┤ÒüïÒüæÒéêÒüåÒü¿þ¬üþá┤ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäþäíÚÖÉÞÀØÚøóÒÇé

ÒâáÒâ╝Òâ│Òé╗Òâ½Òüîþö¿µäÅÒüùÒüƒ『ÞüûµØ»µêªõ║ëÒü«ÕïØÞÇàÒéƵïøÒüÅÒéóÒâ¬Òâ╝Òâè』Òü«Òü┐ÒüîÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒü¿õ©¡µ×óÒéÆþ╣ïÒüÆÒéïµ×ÂÒüæµ®ïÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

……þ¡êÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇü´╝ó´╝ó ÞÖܵò░þ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºÞç¬ÒéëÒéÆþäíÚÖÉÒü«µªéÕ┐ÁÒü½ÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüùÞ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇüÕü¢ÞúàÒéóÒâ¬Òâ╝ÒâèÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºÒüôÒü«ÞíôÕ╝ÅÒéÆþ¬üþá┤ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

õ©¡µ×óÒü©Òü«ÞÀ»Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒüƒÞï▒ÚíîÒÇü

"BlossomVaportrail.38000LightYears."

Òü»ÒüØÒü«µÖéÒü«Õ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü«µ▒║µäÅÒéÆÞí¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé

Òâ┤ÒéºÒéñÒâæÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½Òü»ÚúøÞíîµ®ƒÚø▓Òü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé´╝ô´╝ÿ´╝É´╝É´╝ÉÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµò░Õ¡ùÒü»µ£êÒü¿Õ£░þÉâÒü«ÞÀØÚøóÒéƵÜùþñ║ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

404 Light Years [codecast] P218

This is the borderline that lies between the seventh layer and Moon Cell Nucleus. Virtual Spiritrons are made of light, and it's warned that at the speed of light it would take 404 years to get past this border and to the computer addresses which lie beyond. This essentially communicates "that address doesn't exist" to anyone/anything attempting to pass.

It's actually an infinite distance that cannot be covered even if you try for centuries.

The only thing that can serve as a bridge across the borderline to connect Moon Cell Nucleus to the normal address space is the arena that Moon Cell made to summon the victor of the Holy Grail War.

…Is how it's supposed to be, but BB used an imaginary number space to force herself to become an infinite concept, and by using a fake arena she managed to break past the borderline.

When she decided to take on the massive problem of getting past 404 Light Years, her words were filled with determination, "Blossom Vaportrail. 38000 Light Years."

A vaportrail is the stream of vapor left behind by airplanes when they fly. 38000 is suggestive of the distance from the Earth to the Moon.

• As you can see, she doesn't even physically travel it, making this feat null
Servants crossing Galaxy
This, is of course, the main reasons why they are rated with Combat/Reaction, due to the main reasoning being positioning them between their master and Kiara, except this, is also untrue:

• 1) Saber
  • Saber: ÒüåÒéÇ´╝üÒéêÒüÅÕêåÒüïÒéëÒü¼ÒüîÒÇüÒüòÒüìÒü╗Òü®ÕàëÒéÆÞªåÒüäµè£ÒüäÒüƒ´╝üþ┤øÒéîÒééÒü¬ÒüŵäøÒü«ÕèøÒüáÒü¬´╝ü
Roughly to:

• Saber: Umu! I don't understand what happened, but it seems i surpassed your light some time ago! This is certainly the power of love
See? She herself doesn't understand what happened the moment she crossed the Nebula, making this a legit MFTL+ travel speed only

And there is no positioning between master and the enemy sauce

• 2) Gil
Gil uses his Ship

• Gil: Úª¼Ú╣┐ÒéüÒÇüµêæÒüîÕ«Øþë®Òü½ÕàëÒü«Þê╣ÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüºÒééµÇØÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òüï´╝ƒ
  • Gil: Fool, Do you think that my treasury does not hold something like a light ship?
So it doesn't scale, and no reason to think it is like his other ship which is based on his thoughts, they are not the same.

• 3) Caster
This one is simple, she outright says she teleports so nothing normal

• 4) Archer
The scene

The scene basically plays out like this:

• Shows Archer traveling
  • Flash of light
  • Suddenly is there
That's all, making this feat just as vague as the others.

Again only at MFTL+ Travel

Ishar NP

Stuff

"An Gal T─ü Kigal Shē: Mountain Range-Shaking Firewood of Venus Rank: A++ Type: Anti-Mountain Range: 999~??? Maximum Number of Targets: ???
An Gal T─ü Kigal Shē; it means "from the great heavens towards the great earth." In Sumerian Mythology, it is the most "devastating" and "atrocious" deed that Ishtar carried outÒâ╝Òâ╝Òâ╝Òâ╝from her anecdote of trampling down and annihilating the Sacred Mountain Ebih, which was revered and feared even by the King of Gods, "simply because I am displeased with it." Ishtar forced her way into Mount Ebih, increasing her heavenly might with each step, and in the end, she grabbed a hold of the mountain range's summit and thrusted her spear into the heart of the leyline, causing the Ebih mountain range to collapse. Another name for this is the Jabal Hamrin Breaker.

While in the middle of her Noble Phantasm, she warps to Venus; however, this is not the Venus in the outer space of the modern era's, but rather, the Venus in the outer space during the time of the age of mythology. Afterwards, grabbing (the concept of) Venus and loading it onto her bow as a bullet, the Venus Blaster shoots this Venus that had been turned into a bullet towards the Earth (surface), and from another person's perspective, it casually warps into the modern era's airspace through the utilization of displacement magecraft. The mountain range that was a nuisance to others, even to the Earth and to Venus, is accordingly destroyed by this Venus."

>and from another person's perspective, it casually warps into the modern era's airspace through the utilization of displacement magecraft

So basically, the attack just teleports itself to Earth

Summary

• C.C.C gets MFTL+ Travel only
  • Ishtar gets MFTL+ attack removed
Dunno if i forget someone else or anything really...

Going to do somethings

Hope this isn't closed when i'm not here :~:

I agree with this as well. Unless there's more proof (like some of the comic book/big anime series characters have), then rating them as capable of MFTL+ combat is not possible.

"High flight speed logically requires similar reaction speed in order to manoeuvre when approaching different objects.

... As such, we have generally assumed that the characters' regular reaction or combat speeds are roughly equivalent to their flight speeds, unless this is clearly contradicted."

Unless their combat speed is clearly shown or stated to be less than their flight speed, we apply flight speed results to combat speed.

This is all fine, except we don't see them manoeuvre or anything.

And Saber even outright states she doesn't know what happened the moment she crossed the Nebula, with Gil using his Ship and Archer feat being vague

I'm fine with whatever everyone agrees on.

The problem with Ishtar's Np is that and i quote: and from another person's perspective.

Meaning that's just the perspective from another persons point of view, not what it really happens.

Could be teleport or could be legit traveling, but eh, Ishtar is the last of my worries.

What about C.C.C ?

The reason they use 'and from another person's perspective' is that Ishtar doesn't travel to the Venus normal humans in the Nasuverse see and know (aka the one in the current modern times). She travels to the Venus of the past and uses its concept to fire her arrow. Essentially, she's firing her arrow from the past, which appears in the present through 'displacement magecraft'.

So they keep MFTL+ for travel only, but what about their new combat speed?

Do they scale from feats above the regular MHS stuff of the Servants?

Considering there is no higher feat that i know they may scale of then MHS is the one to go

The only higher feat that i can think of... i think, it's above a MFTL+ feat.

>Andromalius: ! A Saint Graph reaction approaching at an extremely high speed?! Impossible, who are you...?!
>???: Don't make me laugh, you Demon Gods who have forgotten how to despair after being discarded! You want that boy/girl to become like you? It would never happen!

>You: This (laughing) voice is...!

>???: Indeed!

>???: These are the last days that could be called the end of the world, the event horizon where no gods exist to pray to.

>???: It is true that this is a land of exile where not a single person seeks hope. A place forgotten by humanity, a place outside of the Human Order. However...

>???: However! You have called for me, [Your Name]!

>???: So like a tiger I dashed across space-time to your side! My name is Avenger, the Cavern King Edmond Dantes!

>Edmond: I have come from beyond love and hate to laugh at my accomplice!
The place is Solomon's 2nd Np, Ars Paulina which is located outside of the universe and outside of time. Though he most likely came flying, so yeah...

BB still outright states that she moved at the speed of light. Even if it took an infinite amount of time to get there.

BB: However... The Moon Cell, you might say impudent, or that its defenses are flawless. Even though I managed to pass through the imaginary number space at the speed of light, a huge wall now stands before our devilish heroine BB-chan! It's a perfectly spherical spirit particle defense wall that cuts through eight dimensions. It looks like it'll be very hard to break down this wall. But this is the last move. After I break this wall into little pieces I'll have reached my goal. So I've left all of you in Meltlilith's care. The girl can't really take a joke, but her work is perfect. So take care, senpai. Please entertain me with your useless flailing on this layer too!

She did this while hacking into the Moon Cell's systems and circumventing its defenses, so I highly doubt it's just travel speed.

Nothing implies in the text that she is "hacking and circumventing its defenses while at lightspeed", only that after getting through the INS at speed of light that she gets blocked by something.

For : Kalt, Regis, Rebuble, Knighto, Schro, Me

Against : 0

Neutral: Prom

Back