• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sergio Bonelli Comics Discussion Thread

Hell also exists "in no-where and no-when", now all i need is a pink haired bimbo who spouts some bullshit about transcending the peepeepoopoo throne of Karawazakatsuki, which of course embodies this transcendancy and I have a VN on my hands

I also remember a story with female satan spitting bullshit about coming from a higher dimension or something.

The virgin Dylan Dog

- Gods are High 1-A because they're self-conscious and lame, hiding away from their bullies in a higher plane of reality

- Protagonist hides behind a crummy pistol, too afraid to fight like a man

- Cosmic Horror? Brain hurty where's the punching

- Doesn't have Thunderman

The chad Zagor

- Gods are probably tier 7 cause of environmental damage at best

- Protagonist smashes people into furniture like a MAN

- Punch = Good

- Has Thunderman

I can make a "Chad Harlan Draka" through 6 to 12D Lovecraftian Outer Gods with 7-B possibly low 2-C feats and him always directly facing and killing vampires, demons, werewolves and more with guns, throwing knives and more. And when he turns into a Master Vampire, he obtains a shitton of shapeshifting and mental powers, added to the shitton amount of psychic and more resistances he has by default.

I'm also surprised by how many things I managed to obtain by pulling out scans from the Facebook page and such. (Non-linked sentences are just things I recall happening but of which I can't take pictures atm)

read it, it only talks about a "parallel dimension", but it seems that in her hell time flows differently

Anyway, after learning of Dylan's "Social Influencing Skills", that is the last word you can use to describe him.
seriously, it's ridiculous in both ways, chicks just jump on him as soon as he opens the door and he falls completely in love with women after seeing them once, sometimes, without even seeing them at all, like Morgana, with whom he was in love with before seeing her and who also just so happens to be his 400 year old mother

Who needs six immortalities when you have a double-edge broken infatuation skill like that.
It's not even a supernatural power like empathic manip, it's just pure charm and charisma and no resistance can cancel it!
Now I'm only waiting for DD to bypass all kind of bullshit beyond-dimensional power and made tier 1 and 0's fall in love for him.

Social Influencing is the best ability, literally impossible to resist it (unless you're really stupid ig)

That's why this is one of the best characters.

Theoretically resistance to Social Influencing can be authomatic or dictated by intelligence, like not being fooled, seeing through lies etc... but super broken social infl is difficult to bypass.

I summon Armor's calc expertise once again, this time just to eyeball a thing I don't have a picture of.

Basically there's a fairly big wooden door that gets busted by a master vampire so hard that all pieces fly across a large room and a guy gets even pierced to death by a chunk of said door. Through osmosis I obtained the knowledge that fragmentation gives higher results than KE or whatever, is there a chance for this feat to be higher than the metal door one?

Vfrag and above are what give the real good stuff, and unfortunately there isn't any real way I know of to throw the speed the shrapnel was thrown at. That said, I doubt it'd give anything above the metal door.

Unfortunate, vampires should hate bigger doors and more badly (seriously, why I always find door breaking feats in every verse I care of?)

to be fair, his Social Influencing is hinted to be a result of his probability manip, which tbh is stupidly widespread, as it's basically "He's the main character, so his main characteristics/actions/things are gonna happen, no matter how unlikely", it even extends to his car. But I don't think it nullifies the ability

How unconsciously haxed is DD?!?
Perhaps he will really end up being a super smurf.

Also, in the crossover Groucho is stated to be immune to mind control for reasons that not even the master vampire knows.

One of the big points with Dylan is that he's a skeptical with a stupidly fantasy origin story and universe as a whole. He regularly talks with Death itself but Zombies are just too much to believe for him

Groucho is just a mystery, in the reboot for a while he's a demon who can turn people 2d, he basically has toonforce, like one time he gets stabbed, and a fuckton of books materialize in his coat for a gag where he goes "the bible blocked the knife, I also have Marx's Capital, Tolstoj's War or Peace...". He also has a whole miniseries (or maybe multiple miniserieses? I can't remember) dedicated to him, it's a rabbit hole I'm not quite sure I want to get into right now

You mean, on them being approved? Welcome to my hell, I've got 8 waitin' for approval

Groucho is a mystery, yes, even in the few things I saw of number 400 at Lucca comics he looked like a god in disguise or something by the things he said, and even in the stories he seems to be more aware of things than how others think.

Unfortunately no calc aside from Dark has been evaluated, I check them like 3-4 times a day.

Oh, I totally forgot, good thing you reminded me lol. Haven't given any look into it yet, but I will soon.

Jeez so many potential profiles, like Mana Cerace, who is stated to be "the personification of darkness", which supposedly is "An infinite container [...] It starts but never ends, it's there but it doesn't exist, in the darkness reality becomes dream and viceversa [...] a dimension in which we all travel, not knowing that we are astronauts, strangers in a strange land"

I just wanted to ask you about him, if he was something more than a weirdo with a knife that spawns in the dark.
I guess I had my answer.

DD has the potential to have a great variety of creative profiles.

It’s not clear who the “weirdoes in the dark” even are, because it seems like Mana is a sort of hive entity and the “physical” beings we see are just normal humans who succumb to their murderous instincts or stuff like that.
he’s recently had a 3-issue arc in the new series that adds some stuff, I wonder if he’s the same guy like Mater Morbi or what. I’ll have to read through all of his stuff

Imagine if the DD-Batman crossover actually comes out and is at least decently-written, somewhat relevant, long enough and, why not, canon.
We would end up with a Batman (Dylan Dog) profile being possible.

Look at the positive side, maybe you can pull off something good for his profile.

Also, imagine having MFTL+ Zagor for some weird scaling with Flash from the crossover.

Back