• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sergio Bonelli Comics Discussion Thread

Vaporizing and pulverizing aren't the same, vaping gives hundreds of times higher.

I know, but isn't pulverizing akin to incinerate? I mean, aren't dust and ash basically the same (?)

Yeah, but incineration is still 9-A in that page (it's the calc next to vaping, I should have got that link in the first place)

@Twellas What do you think is Dylan Dog's intelligence rating? Do you already have an idea of what you will mention to describe it? (Granted that the unpopular feats section can be used to better explain things and list minor but useful stuff)

honestly, I haven't found that many intelligence feats (only one really), but I'm fairly certain it would be between "above average" and "gifted". unfortunately most of the times Dylan solves mysteries via plot convenience his fifth-and-a-half sense and just kinda goes "you know what? I'm gonna go there and do this because I have a feeling it's gonna work", so it's hard to properly gauge his intellect off of investigations

And btw, what would the Fifth-and-a-half sense even be? Enhanced senses with a sprinkle of limited precog? That's how I'd interpret it tbh

I have little knowledge on how it works, aside from it being some sort of specific intuition. Ehanced senses is granted, precognition or else depends on its effects and "feats", I guess.

Also, Dylan still has good reasoning capability, a lot of experience (if we composite his life throughout all the issues) and his empathic capabilities allows him to see in others what normal people don't see or reach certain conclusions, given that he has a different perspective of reality, in a figurative manner.
I think something can be worked with it.

Also, Dylan still has good reasoning capability, a lot of experience (if we composite his life throughout all the issues) and his empathic capabilities allows him to see in others what normal people don't see or reach certain conclusions, given that he has a different perspective of reality, in a figurative manner.
I think something can be worked with it.
yeah yeah, he can solve nigh impossible cases by having a particular perspective, that's also a given, but I'd much rather have some actual feats and put him at gifted, where I think he belongs, if I don't have them, he's gonna get an above average

he already has that via being able to successfully seduce every single female he's ever come in contact with, and I can't stress this enough, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE, ffs he ****** the physical embodiment of disease and pain in one issue
oh, he also ***** a werewolf in one issue, and in one non-canon story he was gonna bone a zombie, thank god they were stopped

ffs he ****** the physical embodiment of disease and pain in one issue
Deadpool and Dylan Dog as the two beings who accomplished something that Thanos never managed to do, and without involving magic and power levels

yeah yeah, he can solve nigh impossible cases by having a particular perspective, that's also a given, but I'd much rather have some actual feats and put him at gifted, where I think he belongs, if I don't have them, he's gonna get an above average
Aside from specific feats, don't underestimate the value of those things, because that's still sign of a special intellect and can make the difference at the end of the day.

the problem with that is how the hell do I port it to the profile besides mentioning it? I'd have to link and translate whole issues, but this kind of stuff isn't something you can find in a single issue

I will talk with someone at some point about that, because it seems that non contorversial blogs (i.e. those that aren't about tiers from 2-A onwards and specifi types of hax) will not need to be evaluated by staff, they just have to exist and meet the rules.

For things that spread throughout all the series, I guess that you don't need to show them step by step, just mention some relevant issues and maybe bring some brief examples of what he solved and did thanks to his intellect, to justify the wider explanation.

Dampyr also has an infinite multiverse and a somewhat complex cosmology, but unfortunately it doesn't scale to anyone, aside from Nyarlathotep, who may be low 2-C and have a higher dimensional existence in his true form.

Nobody would be like 10-B physically, at least Low 2-C, likely 2-C, possibly 2-A with powers. For now he's the only character I found who scales to the cosmology

yyup. I'm gonna have to translate a fuckton of scans for his rating, the whole issue revolves around the fact that Nobody dreamt a universe into existence and could potentially end up destroying the multiverse if not stopped. The story is also quite confusing because in one universe he is dead/in a limbo, in the mainline universe he's just a random zombie Xabaras turned and then a third version appears out of nowhere. I'll have to read it again to make sense of it

uh, now that I check, It would probably be 2-B, as Xabaras talks about "billions of universes", but it's unclear if he's refering to the whole multiverse by saying this or actually just "billions of universes", I'll look into it

I'd have to look at more context in general, but it's hard, since the scans stop at this issue and my paperback stuff stops way before that. Still, the cat would 100% scale above the full power of that random witch that busted the house at bare minimum

Nice, the way it's worded would likely make it 5-B and not High 6-A too

Yeah, definitely "with powers" material again. Physically I guess it would be around human level, as it can tear heads left and right with its claws, but it might have some magical forcefield bullshit to enhance dura. I'll try and read every issue with Cagliostro in it and see what I can find, having a 3-A cat would be badass, might be the strongest cat on the wiki, who knows

niiice, Angels are stated to live in a non-material world of pure thought without space and time.
Umineko, I'm coming for you

Back