• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sergio Bonelli Comics Discussion Thread

Dylan Drip and Drimpyr.

The best part is that both characters almost never change their outfits (Harlan has two different main ones)

This post is just to share what I consider one of the best artworks of Dampyr, with the three protagonists and (almost) all the main villains, with some minor ones. (many of them are also dead, nowadays)

this one's pretty cool, especially since it's drawn by Cavenago who might be the best thing to have ever happened to Dylan Dog as a whole, the guy is absolutely terrific, every single one of his covers is phenomenal and Mater Dolorosa is the single best looking comicbook ever, period

I mean, the closer something is, the faster you need to be to dodge it, that'd give very good MHS+ results... if it was lightning.

I mean, even dodging a rock thrown by a kid would be impressive at that distance, since the bolt was at a couple of cm from him and he still had to move.
But I guess it's weird spacing, rather than a true feat.

About the covers, I respect your opinion but I don't like the style :v

An AP feat

It seemed to be cracked beforehand so idk if it's usable, if it wasn't cracked then definitely 9-B

Man, he takes a lotta bullets in that issue, huh? Anyway, it's definitely 9-B then.

Also, by the way, catching yourself falling from a height with one hand is a fairly good LS feat.

Man, he takes a lotta bullets in that issue, huh? Anyway, it's definitely 9-B then.
yeah this issue is kind of the absolute peak of Dylan's capabilities, the only story I can think of where he's straight up bloodlusted.

I think i'm gonna post the feat on the thread for it to be calculated

Feel free to, but I can probably calculate that, only issue is the material but I can just use a few separate ones.

But can it be used as AP despite being Dylan falling on Dark, rather than him tackling or punching?

I'm pretty sure that even if it's not AP, it would still end up scaling to AP due to being a dura feat for Dark who Dylan ends up beating the shit out of

I'm pretty sure that even if it's not AP, it would still end up scaling to AP due to being a dura feat for Dark who Dylan ends up beating the shit out of
Maybe surface area might have some influence overall, but Armor will tell us the truth.

And also lightnings are good for AP but not for dura, iirc.

He still seems to suffer a lot rather than tanking them, he even faints, but the problem would still be that we don't know if those shocks were intense as actual lightning, despite the guy being able to control it.
Also, I think that there are people who survived being struck by a lightning irl, so there's some science stuff behind.
The final scan shows something similar to the witch, I guess, the guy loses control of his powers, which are released all at once, and then have an output far superior than the one of a single shock or magic ray.

He still seems to suffer a lot rather than tanking them, he even faints
in the second page he takes roughly 2 pannels to get up
The final scan shows something similar to the witch, I guess, the guy loses control of his powers, which are released all at once, and then have an output far superior than the one of a single shock or magic ray.
losing control of his powers is not what happens, his death is unrelated and the guy would 100% want to kill Dylan in that instance because he's a serial killer and outright tells Dylan how it feels to die

But yeah, given the electricity revisions, i highly doubt any of this is usable for anything other than support and maybe resistance to Electricity Manipulation

Last edited:
Resisting rays that do this can be considered durability? They are only stated to be light, not heat, so I don't know.

Because in a story, a master vampire endures those rays from two characters comparable to the one in those scans, and they are able to cause him only superficial damage due to those rays being extremely intense light. (It's also stated that it is the reason)
Master vampires are stated several times to be indestructible to anything but Dampyr's blood (and attacks from other Masters), and I will provide some explosions to which they resisted. The author also said that they would endure nukes, but it can't be used as durability.

I mean, heat isn't really separated from AP currently. But either way yeah, that's a decent 9-B feat assuming it's pulverization.

Wasn't heat tied only to AP and not to durability? Those rays are just stated to be light, not heat, but perhaps it's inherently the same.

Also, vaporizing/incinerating someone is listed as 9-A in the common feats page.

Back