• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pRXfgLW.jpg
vs
pFwdnhu.png

Fight takes place at the end of Episode 40, Jack vs the Ninja, where Rin replaces Aku's shinobi, speed is equalized

Jack (1570.267 to 3871.893 Tons of TNT):

Rin (at least 2456.369 Tons of TNT):

Inconclusive:

FIGHT!!

Last edited:
ohohoh so the matches with Senran Kagura characters are finally avialbe that's great

i can't wait to do some matches

Okay, so this is a really good fight.

Jack has a stronger AP, but Rin has shadow clones, higher LS, and teleportation. She can also go into "Frantic Mode", which could give her the push to beat Jack.

Here's the problem, Jack has TK, which can help against the shadow clones and can call upon his ancestors to give him more strength. This would still leave Rin with a slight advantage if Frantic Mode didn't lower her defence.

Jack already has a 1.55591159146 times advantage, with all of that energy along a fine blade, that's enough to seriously injure Rin. If she then lowers her defence further, I think she's going to get decapitated.

Close fight though.

Okay, so this is a really good fight.
Better than the original fight between Jack and the ninja android? Although there is to consider that both combatants by SBA would be in character, and Jack really does not like killing
Jack has a stronger AP
I don't know, Rin has defeated Daidouji in the past who stated the AP of the super secret ninja scroll would be enough to entertain her a little, not match her, she could be equal in AP to Jack

Better than the original fight between Jack and the ninja android? Although there is to consider that both combatants by SBA would be in character, and Jack really does not like killing

I don't know, Rin has defeated Daidouji in the past who stated the AP of the super secret ninja scroll would be enough to entertain her a little, not match her, she could be equal in AP to Jack
I mean does she really upscale by a factor of 1.56? Clearly she's closer to him than I thought, idk if making that kind of jump is even acceptable on this sight though.

Also, I still think that the lowering of Rin's defence is pretty risky. Jack does (at least currently) have an AP advantage, and with that energy over a thin sword blade, against an opponent with lower durability, who then has to lower their defences to match his AP... seems like a risky situation.

On Jack not killing, sure. I agree, that is another advantage for Rin. But he could just de-limb her in 1 attack. Idk if that's in his character, don't really know either of these verses as well as I know OPM or Star Wars.

I mean does she really upscale by a factor of 1.56? Clearly she's closer to him than I thought, idk if making that kind of jump is even acceptable on this sight though.
Dai did say the quote to both Homura and Asuka, would be fair to assume by her word they both each would have the power of the Super Secret Ninja Scroll

Dai did say the quote to both Homura and Asuka, would be fair to assume by her word they both each would have the power of the Super Secret Ninja Scroll
Well, to my dismay, I don't think we really follow scaling chains like that. (Even though in some cases we should). For example, Geryuganshoop is 75% Sol, Amored Boros is >> than him, Released Boros is >>> than that, and Metoric Burst Boros is >>>> that.

Even though we would only need a 1.1x (just one tenth increase) upscale for each form to get Sol (99.998% the Sol), it is considered "too high" of an upscale, so I'm skeptical to change my vote based this scaling chain.

Also, it's not noted on the page, so I don't know if my vote would be valid if I made my choice off of this chain. I might wait for other people to join in on the conversation before I solidify my vote.

Back