• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) WotL and SS aren't separate spacetimes. They occupy the same space just like two couches occupy the same room. I call them two universes because they’re universal (3-A) in size.
If they aren't proper universes, what makes you believe they have the size of such? I suspect the assumption that they are just two spheres floating in outer space together would change our assumptions regarding their size a lot. I mean, at that point they could both potentially see the same stars and stuff.

B) A very odd point but you wouldn't argue live footage of someone taking a video of the waves at the beach is "misproportioned" would you? Considering the spheres aren’t distorted there’s no reason to assume anything is improperly proportioned.
Actually, even if we were talking about spheres floating in 3D space, something similar to this would apply. For 4 dimensions it would be much worse, though~

If they aren't proper universes, what makes you believe they have the size of such? I suspect the assumption that they are just two spheres floating in outer space together would change our assumptions regarding their size a lot. I mean, at that point they could both potentially see the same stars and stuff.
… they are accepted as universal sized dimensions/realms. We are not here to argue their size. If you have an issue with their size make a Bleach cosmology downgrade thread.

Actually, even if we were talking about spheres floating in 3D space, something similar to this would apply. For 4 dimensions it would be much worse, though~
The drone is far enough away where this wouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited:
To answer your question, There are stars and galaxies there. This has already been discussed before and this is not a thread to discuss how big are the dimensions in bleach.

Last edited:
If the calc itself is going to be this troublesome I have no problem changing my proposal to Senna’s Explosion being plain universal for halting and reversing the movement of two universal dimensions that were going to collide with enough force to destroy them both. If that’s simpler, safer, makes more sense.

I just figured using the information given about gravity and GPE would be fine, since we can find distances and whatnot (for the most part CGM agreed), and it would be a suitable low-ball.

Last edited:
If the calc itself is going to be this troublesome I have no problem changing my proposal to Senna’s Explosion being plain universal for halting and reversing the movement of two universal dimensions that were going to collide with enough force to destroy them both. If that’s simpler, safer, makes more sense.

I just figured using the information given about gravity and GPE would be fine, since we can find distances and whatnot (for the most part CGM agreed), and it would be a suitable low-ball.
Moving universes isn’t a universal feat just to let you know

that’s just plain lifting strength.

EDIT: By the latter comment, to clarify, I mean that the feat can be given a tier, it just wouldn’t be universe level.

Last edited:
Moving universes isn’t a universal feat just to let you know

that’s just plain lifting strength.
I’d agree if she were bench pressing them, but she moved them by a straight up explosion. Don’t ignore context of the movie, this is highly dishonest. Also, tell that to literally every verse that has their ratings from moving moons and stuff, unless Naruto is going to lose its 5-C.

It all depends on how they are moved. Telekinesis would be lifting strength, using energy you use for combat or say an explosion is AP.

what a chad trying to get bleach to 3-A again

I’m not saying ditch my calc. It’s a more than suitable lowball. I’m just saying don’t forget the context of the movie. Senna makes an explosion that halts and reverses the motion of two universal dimensions that were moving with enough force to destroy each other on impact.

I say if the calc gets accepted, as it appears it will be based on the majority support, we just stick with the calc and save any statement upscaling for later.

I brought up the universe destroying collision as added context.

I’d agree if she were bench pressing them, but she moved them by a straight up explosion. Don’t ignore context of the movie, this is highly dishonest. Also, tell that to literally every verse that has their ratings from moving moons and stuff, unless Naruto is going to lose its 5-C.

It all depends on how they are moved. Telekinesis would be lifting strength, using energy you use for combat or say an explosion is AP.
I don’t care about the context because I don’t care if an upgrade goes through or not.

I’m telling you that, in general, moving a universe is not a universe level AP feat. At all. All your doing is moving a universe, not destroying or creating one.

I don’t care about the context because I don’t care if an upgrade goes through or not.

I’m telling you that, in general, moving a universe is not a universe level AP feat. At all. All your doing is moving a universe, not destroying or creating one.
Well if your comment isnt pertaining to the context of the feat, ie it blatantly disregards the movie context, then I’d appreciate if you kept those comments to yourself. As they don’t pertain to the discussion at hand.

what?...
I mean this is not a thread to discuss if moving a universe is considered as LS or AP

Well if your comment isnt pertaining to the context of the feat, ie it blatantly disregards the movie context, then I’d appreciate if you kept those comments to yourself. As they don’t pertain to the discussion at hand.
It’s no different. An explosion caused the pushing of universes? Cool

That’s a lifting strength feat for the explosion, not a universe level one. You can quantify it to have it reach a tier, it’s just not going to become universe level flat out.

Sometimes LS are also added in AP e.g mori hui and han daewi pushing Jupiter at relativistic speeds made them star level or so.

I heard LS is sometimes added to AP due to K.E.

Yeah this was kind of a pointless comment

Nobody is saying that moving a universe is universal by default
This in response to this:

So no, it’s not pointless.

Yeah no, the reason the explosion would move it is due to a transfer of energy. Senna’s feat inherently scales to AP, that’s not a question.

If you read my post I never said “moving a universe = 3-A”, all I said is keep in context that Senna’s explosion had enough power to halt a collision that would destroy two universal dimensions and reverse their motion.

It’s no different. An explosion caused the pushing of universes? Cool

That’s a lifting strength feat for the explosion, not a universe level one. You can quantify it to have it reach a tier, it’s just not going to become universe level flat out.
ok so you are suggesting :
Senna
Attack potency: town level

LS: Galaxy level
right?

That’s still not universe level flat out since, in general, the only thing one would be effecting is the motion of the universes, not their destruction.

The destruction doesn’t come until after they move towards each other and collide, which by then, your not doing anything.

That’s still not universe level flat out since, in general, the only thing one would be effecting is the motion of the universes, not their destruction.

The destruction doesn’t come until after they move towards each other and collide, which by then, your not doing anything.
who said its universe level tho, the calc is galaxy level

who said its universe level tho, the calc is galaxy level
Read this:
This comment was made to suggest that the rating be purely universe level for stopping the motion of universes that would destroy each other on collision

my current point is that this isn’t universe level.

Going back to what I said much earlier into the thread, does moving two universes so that they collide into each other with both ending up being destroyed not count as "significantly affecting" them?
Characters who can destroy all celestial bodies within a volume at least equivalent to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion, alternately create or significantly affect a universe of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

Going back to what I said much earlier into the thread, does moving two universes so that they collide into each other with both ending up being destroyed not count as "significantly affecting" them?
Generally speaking for future reference, no, because the only thing the character’s power could be scaled to is just the movement of the universes themselves. Not their destructive output.

If the universes move towards each other, your no longer effecting them by that point anyway (because they wouldn’t be doing that if you did)

The point of my post went so far over heads I’m just going to bump the response to DT’s question and move on since this got derailed out the ass.
… they are accepted as universal sized dimensions/realms. We are not here to argue their size. If you have an issue with their size make a Bleach cosmology downgrade thread.

The drone is far enough away where this wouldn’t be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back