• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also; Kishi and Reishi aren't supposed to interact with each other, no? Why couldn't that be the reason that the dimensions would be destroyed through contact with each other instead of them being hit by some kind of Universal AP.
Only Kishi can't exist in SS, but Reishi can be in WotL. So we see both interact just fine always, since shinigami and hollows can exist in the WotL.

Has the calculation been adjusted according to DontTalk's instructions? If so, I can send him a new notification to evaluate it.

Has the calculation been adjusted according to DontTalk's instructions? If so, I can send him a new notification to evaluate it.
Did he give any instructions? He hasn't replied on the blog itself.

EDIT: NVM I'm an idiot, he replied on page 3.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? The feat froim Senna isn't to do with the effects of collision at all.

Also; Kishi and Reishi aren't supposed to interact with each other, no? Why couldn't that be the reason that the dimensions would be destroyed through contact with each other instead of them being hit by some kind of Universal AP.
No the Blanks use their energy to move and slam and destroy the dimensions, Senna uses all that same energy in her explosion.

To answer your question about Kishi and Reishi, no.

Ugarik seems to be evaluating the calc as well and his only question was a clarifying one on the distances. I made DT’s changes. So it’s looking like 3-4 CGM are accepting it. But let’s wait for DT to come back.

… they are accepted as universal sized dimensions/realms. We are not here to argue their size. If you have an issue with their size make a Bleach cosmology downgrade thread.
Don't have a problem with the universal size, I have a problem with the idea that you can reach Soul Society by climbing into a spaceship and travelling throughout space.

Well, I would have a problem with the size if that is possible, but it's the part of the realm of the dead just being a little left of earth that I doubt right now.

The drone is far enough away where this wouldn’t be an issue.
I guess... numbers-wise the calc looks fine now.

It’s not actually outer space. It’s the Dangai.
Which, by how you insist it works, essentially ends up being just another term for outer space.

I might only have read Bleach casually, but I have a hard time believing that you can literally just fly into the afterlife without using portals or wormholes or anything of the sort.

I might only have read Bleach casually, but I have a hard time believing that you can literally just fly into the afterlife without using portals or wormholes or anything of the sort.
You normally can’t. But Mayuri can have portals made to places within Dangai to transport his equipment if need be. So his drone getting there isn’t an issue.

Which, by how you insist it works, essentially ends up being just another term for outer space.

You right. Mayuri probably sents the drone through the Senkaimon or other portals.

Well seemingly DT's last issue has been resolved, seeing how it's stated in the manga Mayuri has equipment surveilling the Dangai and whatnot, and we know that certain places in Bleach can be linked through Senkaimon portals, among Mayuri having other technology to aid him. It's easy to explain how his drone got within the Dangai.

The calc checks out according to like 4 CGM and 6 or so staff to validate it from a lore perspective. I don't believe there is anything left to discuss.

You normally can’t? But Mayuri can have portals made to places within Dangai to transport his equipment if need be. So his drone getting there isn’t an issue.
My problem isn't with something getting there. It's not like I doubt the ability of characters to travel between dimensions... but that is my point, they travel between dimensions.

My problem is that these realms don't exist within the same 3-dimensional space. Or in other words that they are separate different pocket dimensions, each with their own space. Even if you forever fly in a straight line from earth you would never end up in Dangai or in the Soul Society, in my opinion.
Normal gravity can't travel in-between separate dimensions (i.e. realms that don't share the same spacetime), meaning this isn't your usual physics gravity. It's interdimensional i.e. 4D gravity.

Don't have a problem with the universal size, I have a problem with the idea that you can reach Soul Society by climbing into a spaceship and travelling throughout space.

Well, I would have a problem with the size if that is possible, but it's the part of the realm of the dead just being a little left of earth that I doubt right now.

I guess... numbers-wise the calc looks fine now.
You can't. The universes were pulled inside the Dangai.

main-qimg-b2475f24cf4c0c7f5bbd2853a4845927
main-qimg-40c5a50cc05a9d6635cc928739a885e0
main-qimg-c7a1f3e5dbbe7642a714b0076f991f6b

They aren't separate spacetimes. Never have been. We've already been over this in this thread.

Dangai is like a wormhole short cut to get to those dimensions. Every soul send to Soul Society is "alive" and Rukia prove this when she momentarily killed her body for 4 seconds and become an undead soul by manipulating the spirit atoms that maker her soul body. Even the Soul King came from outside the Bleachverse to turn the Chaotic World into the present one, so he is kind of an alien...

Normally, you have to prove they're separate spacetimes and it's assumed they're the same until proven otherwise, however I will do the opposite.

In SS Ichigo is thrown back in time 9 days, WotL experiences that same time rewind of 9 days. If WotL was a separate spacetime from SS, SS's time rewinding 9 days wouldn't have caused WotL's time to rewind 9 days as well.

Additionally, the migration of souls goes from WotL into Dangai into SS, so technically you can just "fly" from one to another.

Aka they're the same spacetime.

I don't quite get it myself, but that might just be my limited knowledge on physics and how this stuff works both irl and in Bleach x.x

Normally, you have to prove they're separate spacetimes and it's assumed they're the same until proven otherwise, however I will do the opposite.

In SS Ichigo is thrown back in time 9 days, WotL experiences that same time rewind of 9 days. If WotL was a separate spacetime from SS, SS's time rewinding 9 days wouldn't have caused WotL's time to rewind 9 days as well.

Additionally, the migration of souls goes from WotL into Dangai into SS, so technically you can just "fly" from one to another.

Aka they're the same spacetime.

I don't think we by default the afterlife and world of the living share the same space in any verse... like, that would mean we usually assume that characters can resurrect by flying from the afterlife back to the living world...

The time travel stuff doesn't mean they are the same spacetime. That just means they share the same dimension of time. You can space-wise be separate without time-wise being separate. You can, for example, have an entire multiverse in which going back 9 days in one universe would lead to also going back in time 9 days in every other universe.

The migration of souls go through dangai, but it's not like you can enter the dangai without supernatural stuff, right? It's more like a wormhole or a portal, than it is a regular road.

I don't think we by default the afterlife and world of the living share the same space in any verse... like, that would mean we usually assume that characters can resurrect by flying from the afterlife back to the living world...
Bleach characters can open portals to travel between afterlife and living world tho

I don't think we by default the afterlife and world of the living share the same space in any verse

Well bleach is different. In the beginning all the realms existed as a single stagnant, chaotic place. The soul kings power was used to split them apart, which is where prime soul king's ap comes from. They all exist together in the mega structure that is the garganta concurrently.

The time travel stuff doesn't mean they are the same spacetime. That just means they share the same dimension of time. You can space-wise be separate without time-wise being separate. You can, for example, have an entire multiverse in which going back 9 days in one universe would lead to also going back in time 9 days in every other universe.

The migration of souls go through dangai, but it's not like you can enter the dangai without supernatural stuff, right? It's more like a wormhole or a portal, than it is a regular road.
Regardless they are accepted as the same spacetime. And being that this isn't a Bleach cosmology thread it's not relevant.

The dimensions are traveled to and fro by characters all the time. In fact they used to occupy the same physical space. They are separate in the same way Texas is separate from California. But it's not like those states are spatially isolated.

Why are we even arguing this?

It's accepted that they're the same spacetime, as Arc mentioned earlier, this was the reason 2-C was rejected for SK

Bordering on derailment at this point, we use what's accepted.

Bleach characters can open portals to travel between afterlife and living world tho
Yes. You can also travel between different dimensions using portals, though.

Let me add: Yhwach has Interdimensional range. If the realms were all within the same space, then that wouldn't be the case. So it doesn't seem like the profiles currently even assume that.

Regardless they are accepted as the same spacetime. And being that this isn't a Bleach cosmology thread it's not relevant.

The dimensions are traveled to and fro by characters all the time. In fact they used to occupy the same physical space. They are separate in the same way Texas is separate from California. But it's not like those states are spatially isolated.

It's accepted that they're the same spacetime, as Arc mentioned earlier, this was the reason 2-C was rejected for SK

How have characters interdimensional range then? That is defined as "Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe"

Yhwach has Interdimensional range. If the realms were all within the same space, then that wouldn't be the case. So it doesn't seem like the profiles currently even assume that.

Then Yhwach needs that removed. As of the most recent threads involving god tiers and Bleach cosmology, it is accepted that SS and WotL are the same spacetime.

My problem isn't with something getting there. It's not like I doubt the ability of characters to travel between dimensions... but that is my point, they travel between dimensions.

My problem is that these realms don't exist within the same 3-dimensional space. Or in other words that they are separate different pocket dimensions, each with their own space. Even if you forever fly in a straight line from earth you would never end up in Dangai or in the Soul Society, in my opinion.
Normal gravity can't travel in-between separate dimensions (i.e. realms that don't share the same spacetime), meaning this isn't your usual physics gravity. It's interdimensional i.e. 4D gravity.
Something about this for future cases I also want to ask.

When it comes to whole universal structures (as in the structures themselves and not all of the matter and space inside them), would they even have quantifiable gravity?

It'll be easier and likely more accurate to treat it as a universal destruction like what Mitch said, since that's literally what was going to happen. All this reach to make it GBE seems iffy.. not saying it's wrong btw, but it's not necessary for these kind of feats.

How have characters interdimensional range then? That is defined as "Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe"
Beats me, though that's been there for years iirc, whereas the God Tier's CRT was this year.

Lemme dumb down the setting of MoN so we can clear up the confusion.

While the inside of the Dangai is not literally outer space, and the realms aren't planets, you can think of the two realms being pulled together in the Dangai, as two planets being pulled together in outer space. It is as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back