• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was taking part in a Sakuya vs Bayo thread, and thought that this match up would be interesting. Both are High 4-C at their strongest, so it should be good. SBA, speed equalized. Seija has access to all spell cards and cheat items, 5 uses per cheat item.

Note for Seija: Her flipping ability extends to EVERYTHING that has an opposite, including concepts and parts of reality itself. Please keep this in mind when judging.

Seija Kiji:

Bayonetta:

Inconclusive:

Towards which side, and how? Just curious, since I think it's pretty fair. Seija has nothing to prevent Time Stop, and is weak against spiritual attacks, while on the other hand Seija has a bunch of things that allow her to survive attacks that she really shouldn't be able to survive. It would become an endurance battle on Bayo's part, if I'm thinking about it correctly.

Unlike Sakuya she does not get the benefit of having an OHKO move that at least makes it justifiable for a stomp to exist if one neglects the time res status. Seija, has nothing in her abilities that could allow her to stand a chance. No special skills, no OHKO, no time manip, the only thing she has going for her is the items for defenses and experience.

But those are hard pressed.

This is a stomp. And I speak as a big fan of Seija.

Difference with Seija is that if the time stop ends at all, then she can reverse basically everything about Bayo with a passing thought. And technically, she could have a OHKO in that she could just reverse the concept of life and death, either as a whole or for Bayo speficially. I know it's not shown in-game, but the ability extends to literally anything and everything with an opposite, even extreme concepts that normally couldn't be touched.

As much as I love to imagine that, along with the fact that she reversed an entire story, you're gonna have to provide some valid feats first. And it's night here and my head's aching so might as well sleep.

It's not so much feats as it is the wording of the ability's description. If you look at other wikis (like the official Touhou Wiki page) they tend to say "Flipping anything to its opposite", which means that as long as it has an opposite, it can be flipped. Promestein even agrees with me on that.

As for feats that could possibly prove that, she flipped the entire Shining Needle Castle, and from what we know it was nothing to her. She also flipped the mindset of many youkai in Gensokyo, though she had to get Sukuna to use the Miracle Mallet to enhance the effect to make said youkai act on their new thoughts. In-game she flips the player character's directional sense (flips the screen) more than once through the fight, and even does so continuously with the last spell card in the stage's final boss fight. She also flips the direction of danmaku both outside of and during flipping the screen, again multiple times. All of this and she still keeps going until the player loses, or the player defeats her. Really and truly, the only reason why Seija loses is because of game mechanics, meaning that she doesn't use her ability to the extent that she really would have in a situation like that IRL, if it were RL.

Back